I do a solo acoustic/electric singer songwriter thing and i am recording and my recordings have drums and bass on them so i was wondering if there was any good loopers that could a 5min loop that i could load from my computer or record right there at the gig?
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
You can get a digitech jamman and modify it. My friend put a 2g card in his and it can record up too about 6 hours
Quote by Double Basser
there is no simple instrument, only simple minds
why do you want to loop a 5 minute piece? if you can load it from your computer then it'll already be recorded, so why not just play it from your laptop out through a PA, or, failing that, an amp?
Yeah I kinda get the feeling that you don't need a looper for that situation.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by theknuckster
why do you want to loop a 5 minute piece? if you can load it from your computer then it'll already be recorded, so why not just play it from your laptop out through a PA, or, failing that, an amp?

feels kind of lame to have a laptop at at a show.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Quote by Cloudkicker

if Gomez and Radiohead can do it then it is most certainly not lame
Quote by Cloudkicker

Get over it. Laptops are a useful musical tool and it's no different than using the computer chip in a looping pedal to do the exact same thing.
You don't have to use a laptop if you don't want to. It's your set so do it how you want. There's a lot of options for this kind of thing, you'll figure something out.
Quote by Double Basser
there is no simple instrument, only simple minds
Quote by pinheadslts75
Get over it. Laptops are a useful musical tool and it's no different than using the computer chip in a looping pedal to do the exact same thing.

This.