Hey everyone,
So basically, I am trying to decide if I should go to the club (and sit and be bored) or stay and home (and sit and be bored/clean my rez room.) I have never been to this club, and its really just not my scene. At the same time my friend wants me to go cause it is her last weekend in Sudbur (she is graduating) and the gf wants me to go cause she has never been there before. I know I'll be bored there, but I dont wana let them down (and giving thr gf credit, she is going to see Yukon Blonde with me on Monday night, and shes a fan of country) so what would you guys do?

InB4 Fap
Go, get ****ing wasted, leave.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Go anyways. Considering you'll be with two people you actually (presumably) enjoy being around, you'll likely have a better time than you think you will, whether the club is your 'scene' or not.
Hit harder than you dare.
Have a few drinks.
Have a few more.
Go to club.
Drink more drinks.
Dance as badly as I did last night (Yes, that's a challenge).
More drinks.
Home and sloppy drunken sex
Do it. Have fun. If you aren't having fun you can always get completely f*cked.
Quote by whoomit
Have a few drinks.
Have a few more.
Go to club.
Drink more drinks.
Dance as badly as I did last night (Yes, that's a challenge).
More drinks.
Home and sloppy drunken sex

How bad did you dance last night?

And I wouldn't recommend sloppy drunken sex. That's how babies are made

Quote by himynameisricky
How bad did you dance last night?

And I wouldn't recommend sloppy drunken sex. That's how babies are made

I don't remember. I just remember thinking at one point "Shit this is awful..."

Don't need to tell me
Quote by whoomit
I don't remember. I just remember thinking at one point "Shit this is awful..."

Don't need to tell me

Is there video of your dancing so that we may all lol?

That's how my baby was conceived. Me and my gf pretty much did what you outlined

Quote by himynameisricky
Is there video of your dancing so that we may all lol?

That's how my baby was conceived. Me and my gf pretty much did what you outlined

Haha I'm afraid not haha. My dancing just got even worse when songs that I didn't know came on

I had a pregnancy scare before. She told me she might be pregnant the next time we went out. I had drunk enough that I was about ready to be sick. Then she dropped the bomb. Needless to say I ran to the bathroom
Quote by whoomit
Haha I'm afraid not haha. My dancing just got even worse when songs that I didn't know came on

I had a pregnancy scare before. She told me she might be pregnant the next time we went out. I had drunk enough that I was about ready to be sick. Then she dropped the bomb. Needless to say I ran to the bathroom

haha I always feel that my dancing gets better the more i drink. Then again,that could be the drinks thinking

That's why I don't drink anymore. No more babies for me for a while. I'm barely 19, for ****s sake

Quote by himynameisricky
haha I always feel that my dancing gets better the more i drink. Then again,that could be the drinks thinking

That's why I don't drink anymore. No more babies for me for a while. I'm barely 19, for ****s sake

Definitely the confidence (drink)

Christ almighty, I don't know what I'd do if that had happened to me
Quote by whoomit

Aww, I was hoping I really was getting better

Simple: Quit partying and drinking for a while, work and go to school, and take care of your baby. Its what i do, and I'm happy

You will only be bored if you let yourself be bored.
Get out and have some fun.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by whoomit

"Oh no I'm so sorry I tripped you down that flight of stairs!"
Quote by Thrashtastic15
"Oh no I'm so sorry I tripped you down that flight of stairs!"

that was one of the first things i thought when i found out she was pregnant

Quote by Moose_Guitarist
Hey everyone,
So basically, I am trying to decide if I should go to the club (and sit and be bored) or stay and home (and sit and be bored/clean my rez room.) I have never been to this club, and its really just not my scene. At the same time my friend wants me to go cause it is her last weekend in Sudbur (she is graduating) and the gf wants me to go cause she has never been there before. I know I'll be bored there, but I dont wana let them down (and giving thr gf credit, she is going to see Yukon Blonde with me on Monday night, and shes a fan of country) so what would you guys do?

InB4 Fap

Go and all 3 of you get drunk and then go home and.....you should see where I'm going with this.
Quote by Thrill-house
Go and all 3 of you get drunk and then go home and.....you should see where I'm going with this.

She's lesbian.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Thrill-house
How do you know?

The girl wants her to come over.

lol
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by HyphyX
Go anyways. Considering you'll be with two people you actually (presumably) enjoy being around, you'll likely have a better time than you think you will, whether the club is your 'scene' or not.

This.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON