Hi, I've got a rather confusing problem with my floyd rose bridge, but I don't have pictures so I'm going to have to spell it out, so to speak. The first thing I did was take out my bridge to give it a thorough cleaning while I was replacing my strings, it was fairly dirty. I've done this a couple of times before, no big deal, no problems afterwards. This time, after I put my bridge in and was putting the springs back on, I heard it pop, like it had a lot tension on it, but didn't really move, and nothing seemed out of place at the time, so I overlooked it. Fast-forwarding to after I had my strings in tune and the bridge level I noticed that a couple of notes were completely out of intonation randomly; 5th fret, 9th, etc on the low e and a strings, so I looked around the bridge to find that the left side (E A D string side) of it was just barely hanging off the string height screw (pivot?) whereas the other side was locked in snug as can be, and nothing I can do can get it back into place so that the bridge is even again (not the same as level, it is level, it's just leaning to the right just a bit which I'm guessing is causing these problems)

I assumed this would be an easy fix but alas I'm on here asking for advice, and I'd rather not dish out $$ to a guitar store when I could fix it myself

If I didn't give enough information or I wasn't clarifying enough feel free to say so.

Thanks!
Seems like you simply didn't put the bridge back on the guitar properly.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Check the strip of wood between the floyd and the pickup, they have been known to buckle into the pickup cavity. If that is ok then you may have a broken screw somewhere. I really dont know what else it could be. Good luck