Page 1 of 2
Felt a rant in the pit was necessary..

So i get home at 1:30am last night from work, wake up this morning and find that some massive dildo has totally ****ed my locking system, smashed my window and stolen my empty wallet and my old scratched up but best friend of an ipod classic (RIP)..

What in the actual ****. And i thought i lived in a good neighbourhood :\

So i guess the purpose of this thread is..

How many of you guys have ever had your car broken into and if so do tell me about it so i can not feel so alone and angry.

Kthankspit
Quote by vayne92

and what's your definition of a good neighborhood? huh?

THE KIND WITH NO BROWN PEOPLE?!?! HUH?

RACIST!
Holy balls, a massive dildo broke into your vehicle and stole your stuff?

Well at least it will be easy to identify the suspect.
I have a similar story, TS.

Some guy broke into my car by smashing the window with a brick. He threw it so hard that it left a dent in the padding on the opposite door. Apparently he did this just to get my iPod Classic.

Dick.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think one thing that will paranoia the **** out of me if I ever get a gigging career is having our van broken into and someone making off with a guitar or head.
Sorry ts, that sucks. I've never had a car broken into but when I got my first car someone keyed the shit out of it.
Yep, on the day after christmas when I was around 13, the PSP i had just got the day before (this was the year they came out mind you), got stolen. Some doucher punched in the window with a towel wrapped round his hand and got into the glovebox and took it. People suck haha.
Sadly had my car broken into just about a year ago, they messed up my door pretty bad, ripped out my stereo and took my 80gb I-pod. It is such a horrible feeling walking out of work to see that, feel your pain.The police did absolutely nothing too, although really not much they could do.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Thrill-house
Sorry ts, that sucks. I've never had a car broken into but when I got my first car someone keyed the shit out of it.

that also sucks.

there was a kid at my high school who had a Mustang GT. my senior year someone (i saw who) took a shit in the parking lot and smeared it all over his window. it was a shitty thing to do (lol) but it was ****ing hilarious.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
and what's your definition of a good neighborhood? huh?

THE KIND WITH NO BROWN PEOPLE?!?! HUH?

Yes.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
My dad was at the gym and some asshole broke into his car and had a couple of smokes and stole some money. None of us smoke, so that was a pretty big piss off.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
HONEST
(Invalid img)

I don't know why the pic made me lol, but it did. Also, fixed.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
The car I used to have got broken into twice. First time was while I was at school. Dude took my stereo (a nice one too). The second time was at a friend's house. The guy who did it stole a bunch of CD's I had in the glove box. He later apologized and returned them along with a bunch of other CD's that weren't mine (Score!). The thing about the second one was that it was a mutual friend of the guy whose house I was at and a few of us. He blamed it on the drugs. Just know that I forgave him but told him I'd never trust him again. He doesn't hang around much anyways.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
my buddy had his window smashed and broken into and they stole nothing. He was more pissed off because he had left his door unlocked too. He had this as a replacement "window" for a while

Laughed so much more than I should have.
Quote by vayne92
Felt a rant in the pit was necessary..

So i get home at 1:30am last night from work, wake up this morning and find that some massive dildo has totally ****ed my locking system, smashed my window and stolen my empty wallet and my old scratched up but best friend of an ipod classic (RIP)..

So i guess the purpose of this thread is..

How many of you guys have ever had your car broken into and if so do tell me about it so i can not feel so alone and angry.

Kthankspit

Let me guess, you left the ipod or something else in plain view lying on the seat, or left an aux in cable attached in your car. Am I right?
Can't have your car broken into if you have no car.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Jazzalenko
Some doucher punched in the window with a towel wrapped round his hand and got into the glovebox and took it.

how exactly do you know this...?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Hey man, to get stolen from and not be able to do anything about it.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
I hear for you, but I can't really express it on this forum.
But listen seriously something like this, time can only heal.
Don't worry even if you don't I believe negative actions may be good in the short term, but in the long run it will come back 15 times harder. So he or she will get theres and feel 15 times worse than you do 15 times longer than you do.
Quote by takachan
Hey man, to get stolen from and not be able to do anything about it.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
I hear for you, but I can't really express it on this forum.
But listen seriously something like this, time can only heal.
Don't worry even if you don't I believe negative actions may be good in the short term, but in the long run it will come back 15 times harder. So he or she will get theres and feel 15 times worse than you do 15 times longer than you do.

How did you arrive at such precise numbers?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
How did you arrive at such precise numbers?

That's the guy who wrote his thesis on Karma Sciences

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Yeah, not to be an asshole, but anyone who leaves anything someone else could want in sight is only asking for it. Not that you deserved it, but, yeah, you kinda did.

Told my roommate the same shit when it happened to him.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by axethrower13
Yeah, not to be an asshole, but anyone who leaves anything someone else could want in sight is only asking for it. Not that you deserved it, but, yeah, you kinda did.

Told my roommate the same shit when it happened to him.

and this is why you hide valuables.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I think one thing that will paranoia the **** out of me if I ever get a gigging career is having our van broken into and someone making off with a guitar or head.

Had that happen.
Only did 1 - 3 gigs a week, so not what I would call a career.
The van and the trailer. Most of our stuff.
We were at a club where our drummer knew the band, playing that night. we did a set.
So my guitar and the bass players bass we had with us. Came outside afterwards.
Everything else was gone.
Wasn't exactly a great neighborhood though. Pacoima, Ca.

I feel for ya TS.
My parents' van was stolen when I was about 10. These two 18 year olds broke into it and drove off. It was found a couple hours we reported it because they crashed into a tee. One of them wasn't wearing a seat belt and was hospitalized. They were taken to court and they did their time. All we got back was money from insurance and a pillow we left in there.
This is why if I'm parked somewhere rather questionable, I definitely take my valuables with me, ie, the faceplate to my radio, iPod, phone... and leave the door unlocked. That way, if someone DOES want to break in, at least they won't have to smash my window. The only thing they actually could steal would be the truck itself, and if they want it that bad, I figure they can have it, for whatever a '91 S10 is worth to them, without the title or key...
Yesterday I came back to uni after 2 weeks away at home and saw my door smashed down and my room trashed.
Nothing was taken. Everything was just destroyed.

Needless to say I was pissed.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that also sucks.

there was a kid at my high school who had a Mustang GT. my senior year someone (i saw who) took a shit in the parking lot and smeared it all over his window. it was a shitty thing to do (lol) but it was ****ing hilarious.

a buddy of mine has a 2011 Camaro (not good with cars, so that's all i know about it)
He used to take it to school all the time. Until a few weeks ago it was keyed really badly. He was ****ing pissed.

although i question why he would drive his 2011 Camaro to school everyday...

OT: My dad had his car broken into. Nothing was stolen.
Someone also tried to break into my house. I came back from school when i was about 13 or 14 and found our back door all scratched up near the deadbolt, as if someone took a screwdriver to it. Not so fun.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Someone also tried to break into my house. I came back from school when i was about 13 or 14 and found our back door all scratched up near the deadbolt, as if someone took a screwdriver to it. Not so fun.

The thought of someone breaking in to my house scares the crap out of me...
Did you leave your expensive shit on show?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Ya my buddy's car got broken into in Montreal a few years ago. I lost about 1200$ worth of stuff in there.

It's getting bad neaqr my girlfriend's place now. If I catch on of those ****ers the crowbar is coming out and skull are getting smashed, I'm gonna go Barry Bonds on their asses and hit some home runs. Some ****ed decides to break into my blazert he's gonna get the crowbar hook up through his bottom jaw and then get an instant jaw removal free of charge.
Some guy stole my guitar out of my Jeep a few years back. Couple months before that, my stereo was stolen while it was in a parking garage.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by CodeMonk
Had that happen.
Only did 1 - 3 gigs a week, so not what I would call a career.
The van and the trailer. Most of our stuff.
We were at a club where our drummer knew the band, playing that night. we did a set.
So my guitar and the bass players bass we had with us. Came outside afterwards.
Everything else was gone.
Wasn't exactly a great neighborhood though. Pacoima, Ca.

I feel for ya TS.

Damn that really sucks.

I think I started a thread on here somewhere asking for advice on this. The things I remember where gear insurance, having someone watch over the van, ****load of tiedowns, decent alarm system.
Page 1 of 2