Poll: How well can you relate to "I intake caffeine because of da high"
Poll Options
View poll results: How well can you relate to "I intake caffeine because of da high"
100% agree
22 19%
Partially agree
28 24%
WTF, no not at all, TS misunderstands coffee
26 22%
TS is 13 and dreams of a moped
41 35%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2

So I've come to the conclusion I really only drink coffee not because of the socializing aspect or the fine taste, but because I love that caffeine high.

Especially after a long, tiring day after school, it's really a lifesaver to be able to make a fresh pot and down it before dinner. The feeling can really resemble being slightly drunk, I think. And don't even mention the mornings: it's cold and dark and you don't feel motivated at all, but the coffee kicks your ass and you want to get up and do shit.

Also, according to Wikipedia, 90% of North Americans take psychoactive drugs daily by drinking caffeinated beverages
Quote by King Donkey
Where's the "coffee is gay" option?

oh sorry please use the moped for that
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I like the taste of coffee

This. And I drink coffee to stay awake or keep going when I feel like im bout to crash before i go on my rapekilling spree.

Can't rapekill people when im falling asleep!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I like the taste of coffee but I don't drink it often. When I'm tired and down I always feel like coffee will help so I drink it but it never does because I just become hyper and unable to focus for 4 hours and then I crash and have a really good sleep.

Tea is better
cat
French Press, Turkish Percolator, Espresso, and other handmade options are the only way to enjoy coffee. Say no to machine drip coffee!

I've drank so much coffee that it doesn't really affect me anymore, as in I don't get big caffeine highs... or even little ones for that matter. It's a nice, tasty, manly, warm beverage though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I have a very high caffeine tolerance, so I don't get the buzz at all really.

I'm weird with coffee, if it is sweet and not bitter than I will drink it every now and then, but if it is just a tiny bit bitter then I won't touch the stuff. Love the smell though.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
i am drujnk so i will need cafene in the mornign
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I prefer espresso shots or americanos. Lots of caffeine and they taste good imo.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
I'm only in it for the C8H10N4O2.

Along with Mountain Dew, Red Bull, and Xenergy. Yeah, I have a bit of a problem.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Well I have two 'speeds' when I go about coffee;
A) I drink coffee with a good amount of milk because I like the taste; this sort of drinking occurs at cafés with my friends

B) Turkish coffee; black as Hell and strong as death itself. Give me fuel, give me power, give me strenght my dark overlord.

I don't enjoy the second option as much but it helps me to study and stay awake. I'm trying to get used to the taste of pure coffee, though.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 15, 2012,
I had no idea people could get a buzz from coffee.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I believe the people who say they drink coffee for taste as much as the people that say they drink beer for the taste.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
coffee tastes like shit the first time because it does taste like shit. the only reason people say it tastes good is association with the foot that kicks you up your ass every morning.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Wiegenlied
I believe the people who say they drink coffee for taste as much as the people that say they drink beer for the taste.

I like the taste of beer
Dafuq, I really like the taste of coffee. I drink decaf coffee too, but I ran out of it so I'm drinking normal coffee now.
I don't get a buzz anymore, only the shits. So I only drink it for the taste.
OUT OF ORDER
as someone who often drinks decaffeinated so I dont lose my sleep, no.
Quote by Kensai
I had no idea people could get a buzz from coffee.

More than a buzz, when I first started drinking it, it would give me like a...chemically induced adrenaline surge.

I'd have coffee, maybe in the afternoon, and I'd suddenly feel adrenalinic and energetic and have fun ad do stupid sh*t. (I was 15-16)

Then it stopped having that effect after a month and I would have coffee in the morning to wake up, and during the day I would get adrenalinic on my own accord and have fun.

Now I need coffee to wake up, and I need alcohol to have any fun whatsoever.

I've turned in to exactly what I didn't want to be...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Instant coffee FTW.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Wiegenlied

But could it be that you are just a weak-minded tool who thinks that disliking alcohol = maturity and intelligence?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I drink it black in the mornings to wake up and get a bit of energy, but I also enjoy the taste.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
But could it be that you are just a weak-minded tool who thinks that disliking alcohol = maturity and intelligence?

This.

Also, if you are making this statement based on shop brought cheap lagers, you've never gone to a brewery for fresh, pasteurized, artigianal non fizzy red beer
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I love the taste, hate the effect. I used to handle caffeine just fine, but recently my body has developed a hypersensitivity to it, and I end up getting insane panic attacks, heart palpitations, anxiety; you name it. Long story short, I don't drink it anymore. Give me alcohol.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love the taste, hate the effect. I used to handle caffeine just fine, but recently my body has developed a hypersensitivity to it, and I end up getting insane panic attacks, heart palpitations, anxiety; you name it. Long story short, I don't drink it anymore. Give me alcohol.

I am completely addicted to coffee
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I don't get a caffeine high. Never really have from coffee. Maybe I have a tolerance cos I was a fat kid and drank cola all the time. Who knows?

I only find coffee drinkable with like 5 sugars anyway.
Not a massive fan of coffee, tbh. Won't really go out of my way for it, but sometimes it's good.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I like the taste of coffee, but don't really drink it unless i feel the need for a boost, i think it might be a psychological thing though, as i don't really feel much more energized than usual.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I crash with coffee. Sure it gets me through a couple hours where I would have been tired, but after that I'm completely exhausted and feel terrible. Coffee is delicious, but I only use it when I really need those extra few hours.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Page 1 of 2