Poll: Is English Your First Language?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is English Your First Language?
Yes
67 55%
No
51 42%
I do not speak at all
4 3%
Voters: 122.
sadly Yes TS.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by jani92jani
yea , were ever you go someone always speaks English, and English sounds much better than Finnish.

Perkele.

No, English isn't my first language.
Quote by jani92jani
yea , were ever you go someone always speaks English, and English sounds much better than Finnish.

Nah, no language "sounds better" than Finnish

Finnish is just an absolute bitch to learn if England is your native language
is it just me or does Dutch actually sound bad?????

No offence to Dutch people of the pit.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

dutch on the paper is quite simmilar to german but cause of the history (jews coming to their lands and taking over german and mixing it with their native) spoken dutch sounds more turkish than german croatian is my native
Nope, Slovene is.

Quote by seljer
I'm truely bilingual ever since I remeber

^ Why herro there. I thought I was the only active Slovenian in the Pit.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 15, 2012,
Nope. Dutchie here.
Quote by mrc99
dutch on the paper is quite simmilar to german but cause of the history (jews coming to their lands and taking over german and mixing it with their native) spoken dutch sounds more turkish than german croatian is my native

Funny thing, I was talking to some South Africans the other day and they mentioned me and my friend sounding sounding Arabian when we speak Dutch.
Quote by deathdrummer
is it just me or does Dutch actually sound bad?????

No offence to Dutch people of the pit.

Haha, no argument there. I've grown to appreciate it though.
Quote by frankv
Nope. Dutchie here.

Funny thing, I was talking to some South Africans the other day and they mentioned me and my friend sounding sounding Arabian when we speak Dutch.

Haha, no argument there. I've grown to appreciate it though.

But then again frankv, Australian English probably sounds horrible to a non-Australian.

And I am Australian.

Quote by frankv
Ostraaayyyyuah? Oooowwwsum, maayte!

but then again I do speak my native tribes language and its complete different from english, only about 150 people speak it.

Being a British Born Chinese, there's not been a time when I can remember not being able to speak both Chinese and English, probably learned them at the same time, so... kind of?
Nope

Sucks to be anyone who it is
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.