Hey folks we're new band from the West Midands in the UK.
We have some ive demos up and about and to date have 2 shows under our belts.
The next one will be at The O2 Academy Birmimgham the 3rd of May.

Feel free to check us out and link up band pages.

https://www.facebook.com/HeatSeekerUK

To hear a piece of the action the tracks are here as well fee free to download our music.

http://soundcloud.com/indy_fire/sets/heatseeker-1/
Hey man I like your stuff, my band are from West Mids too we're called Speaking in Shadows, check us out at:
www.facebook.com/speakinginshadows
www.youtube.com/speakinginshadows

o2 academy is an awsome venue nice one getting in there! Im guessing your in 2nd or 3rd room?
my band have a load of dates coming up over the next few months including the ballroom (still the carling academy to me.)

If you ever wanna play together give us a shout and we'll do the same if we get anything
Quote by Bag'oFlour
Hey man I like your stuff, my band are from West Mids too we're called Speaking in Shadows, check us out at:
www.facebook.com/speakinginshadows
www.youtube.com/speakinginshadows

o2 academy is an awsome venue nice one getting in there! Im guessing your in 2nd or 3rd room?
my band have a load of dates coming up over the next few months including the ballroom (still the carling academy to me.)

If you ever wanna play together give us a shout and we'll do the same if we get anything

Cheers mate, liked your page (both as meself and as HeatSeeker)
Yeah should be room 3, that's the room I have done cataplut gigs in before. Still one of the nicer looking brum venues, one I can invite me mom to.
Never played at the Ballroom/carling venue yet, have to let us know how it goes.

We'll take any gig offers going we're looking to push our stuff as much as poss.
likewise if we can sort you anything out I'll drop you a message.
I may be hiring the asylum venue in the comng months to get aload of folks over for a showcase type thing, reveiwers that sorta stuff, to go with an EP launch.
lemme know if your interested in being apart of that.

Cheers.