Chicks Assuming You're Trying To Pick Them Up When You're Not Unapreciation

Poll: has an egomaniac ever thought you were trying to pick them up when you weren't?
Poll Options
View poll results: has an egomaniac ever thought you were trying to pick them up when you weren't?
yes, and I went about my business laughing at them. cunts :haha:
34 30%
nope, never happened to me :shrug:
34 30%
damn bro, you must be ugly as F*CK. those chicks have no respect for you :finger:
5 4%
yeah but I had to tell them off afterwards. can't stand egomaniacs..! :grrr:
4 3%
haha, no! good looking people such as myself never find themselves in these situations :cool:
9 8%
you have to understand what its like to be a girl. even average girls get harassed daily ;)
5 4%
yep, but I just continued stalking her, no biggie. I sniffed her seat the other day.. :waldo:
7 6%
hmm, now this is curious..I'm starting to wonder about your sexuality OP :type:
5 4%
oh gawd, OP is one of those 'a 6/10 at best elbows too pointy' type of internet geeks :facepalm:
12 10%
Voters: 115.
Page 1 of 3
I have two stories off the top of my head where I can remember this happening to me

1) On lunch break, forgot my cell at my desk. as i'm walking back from a mcdonalds I walk up to this lady and say 'excuse me miss, just wanting to find out what the time is' and this broad flashes her wedding ring to make sure I see it and says, 'sorry i'm married' then walks away. Umm all i wanted was the time? what an egomaniac

2) I was texting on my phone and there was a girl in front of me at the cross walk.. this chick says "don't try to take picture off my ass now" and giggles annoyingly. I never said a word to the wilder-beast. She just assumed that i was taking pictures of her.. I tried to be polite so I gave her the expression and went on my way

somethings happening man. someone is inflating these girls' egos. they were both 5.5's at best. I blame social networking sites
Did you have a rapey kind of look on your face TS????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Yea, they think that all the time. They should be like me, and consider that what most people feel when looking at them is nausea.
Just tell them not to flatter themselves.

And stop pulling a rape face.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Did you have a cigarette hanging out your mouth and your empty guitar case with you?
ya, wtf is it with ugly bitches having self esteem these days? ****ing hell
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
That has never happened to me. In fact, the opposite happens all the time

When I try to pick them up and they assume I'm just being friendly

Sucks either way
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Some women think they're hot shit

Incidentally so do I. I always assume every woman is interested in me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ That was the first decent, non-reddit comic I've seen in days and I loved it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I was a bit drunk once and I decided to pay a fat girl a compliment. I said 'wow, ur eyes are really pretty' She replied 'I know'. Felt like slapping her.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
inb4 misstress ibanez
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You're too polite to these people.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
nothing worse then a fat chick with high self estimate...

Especially if they're wearing tight clothing.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Maybe you guys are just shit at social interactions and have trouble conveying your intentions.
I can't blame them, because I usually am.

Twenty no's, and one yes...

means yes.

Some chick was crusing me the other day when she wanted to areate my lawn. She just kept talking to me. She wasn't bad, like if I was single I probably would've brought her inside but **** she was weird, like talk about a desperate effort to try and maintain a conversation, just get the **** off my lawn.
Quote by Speckled_Hen
She wanted to areate your lawn? Thats a new one.

Ya those students that go round with a lawn aerator from 7 am till 8pm and make 20$ a day.

She was just weird. Like trying to talk to me but like she was failing, and I was having none of it because I had to clean my truck out before I sold it. And man she was just all ****ed up. But you know it's the ****ed up ones which are the best to ****. I mean, she was ok looking i guess. But i'll **** just about anything as long as it's not a fat chick, crazy young, crazy old old or a guy.

So I guess that narrows it down.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
inb4 what exactly?

You have a reputation, it seems.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
I think guys are worse with that. She just made eye contact, must want my dick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Well let's be real ****in' clear and honest here...

What in the **** else would it mean? She wants YOU to make HER a sammich? No mame, that's not how it works, back to the kitchen, NAO!
Quote by ErikLensherr

I count eye contact as consent.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by damian_91
inb4 misstress ibanez
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
inb4 what exactly?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by metalblaster
Well let's be real ****in' clear and honest here...

What in the **** else would it mean? She wants YOU to make HER a sammich? No mame, that's not how it works, back to the kitchen, NAO!

Mongoloid
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I can't blame them, because I usually am.

Twenty no's, and one yesh...

means yesh.

Is that family guy? I can't even remember. Also FTFY
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I was really drunk at this party on thursday and my friend told me to follow this girl, so I did, and just kept on saying really weird shit. After the first bit of waffle she just laughed and smiled, after the second bit she smiled and tried to make actual conversation, after the third bit she ignored me and walked off. It was a pretty cool social experiment I guess.
Quote by Stugg334
Is that family guy? I can't even remember. Also FTFY

http://youtu.be/lt8UnS2ns6s
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

Thank-you
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Next time you need to ask the time, just say "Ay bitch, wut the time is ho? Wut the time is, wut the time is? Ho, ho, ho!"

And next time you have your phone out, instead of texting, record video. Then post that hosluttrampbitch on youtube.
Page 1 of 3