just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by sk8board3r
That was ****ing awesome man, not even just you but the whole thing. awesome

+1
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Pretty epic, dude!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

so it sounded pretty good?

I was nervous about that gig i was using a different strings than normal, so maybe im just being paranoid.

hahah thanks for all the great comments you guys!
Quote by jpaolilli
so it sounded pretty good?

I was nervous about that gig i was using a different strings than normal, so maybe im just being paranoid.

hahah thanks for all the great comments you guys!

Can you ask what your sax player listens too? That was really powerful playing and althought I don't listen to sax music I think I will now.
honestly, he listens to guitar players hahaha.

he runs his sax through a guitar rig that would make most guitar players jealous.

top of the line distortion, fuzz, chorus, delays, everything you name it, he runs it on his board.
As I was expecting the video is all but useless for judging technique or even really sound.

Solos aren't clear enough to judge if there's anything wrong and the fact that it's live means it's impossible to judge technique (you're too far from the camera). Really we can't tell you what to improve about your solos anyway, only you know the sound you want to make. If you really want to improve the only thing I can really suggest is sitting down and thinking about the sound you want and how to get it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.