Im looking to start doing more charity work. Do you guys do any? i would like to do somehting music based.
I donate my time to provide entertainment and helpful advice for underprivileged, socially awkward children. It's sort of like a Big Brother type program, I guess. Here is a link in case anyone wants more information.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I donate my time to provide entertainment and helpful advice for underprivileged, socially awkward children. It's sort of like a Big Brother type program, I guess. Here is a link in case anyone wants more information.

twat
I've done a fair bit of bag packing in my time for various charities. It sounds really gay but you can go with some mates, meet some people, flirt with hot girls, talk to some really badass old people. I did it first for my World Challenge, not gonna pretend that's a real charity, but it raised so much money so easily that I went back a couple more times.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Never have and never will. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz.
I posted in this thread.
I kid, I kid.

But no.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
I volunteered at a soup kitchen preparing food for homeless people. The old ladies running it were super nice and made the most amazing coffee in the world. They would also force us to eat a significant amount of what we prepared

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
I donate to an organisation that helps the handicapped and elderly over here in Germany, about 100 Euros a year. Doesn't sound like a lot, but-- well, it really isn't a lot, tbh. Even as a student, 100 Euros over a whole year isn't that much. We all like to pretend it is, saying "oh well I'm a student and can't afford it!"

Which is complete bullshit. I bet I easily spend more than 100€ a year on booze and cigarettes.

Shit, I think I need to do something more.