CAN ANY ONE HELP i recently purchased a harly benton cab, a 2x12 with celestion vintage speakers but i have a problem i use a laney head the GH50L model and the amp has many out puts

1x16ohm
2x8ohms
2x4ohms

and the cab has an option of 16ohm stereo or 8 ohm mono

i have been plugging the 16 ohm out put into the 16ohm stereo on the cab but it often sounds harsh and very very loud but i recently tried the 8ohm into the 8ohm mono on the cab. i have searched the internet but come up with no answers if you guys could help id relay love it many thanks
use the 8 ohm mono. stereo is usually used with 2 amps. or with a stereo amp that has two outputs.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Into the stereo input you are only using one speaker. The mono input is both of them in parallel.
Use the mono input and the 8 ohm output.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^+^^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?