Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
I don't know. I think it's something like 109. There is this 4 year old girl in the news who has an IQ of 159. Bitch.
Some days it's 3. Some days it's 300.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
One of those online tests said it was like 109 a while ago. Most of the questions were math oriented which I suck at especially when timed, so, didn't come out fantastic.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I don't know. I think it's something like 109. There is this 4 year old girl in the news who has an IQ of 159. Bitch.

I just read that half an hour ago, and yeh... just one point short of Einstein
Gear:
-Peavey Vypyr 15

L.F.C
^bob Sacamano!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Mason12309
Hey Pit,

So what's your IQ? Mine's 112... at least it's above average

Averages take into account "people" with IQs below one hundred. Since they don't really count, you're not above average.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Averages take into account "people" with IQs below one hundred. Since they don't really count, you're not above average.

I don't know, I read that it's average. Oh well...
Gear:
-Peavey Vypyr 15

L.F.C
147, albeit according to an online test. Annoyingly, my mom's was 154... then again, she had been a teacher for 30 (ish) years until retiring recently.

Edit: mis-typed the scores... thus proving a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean a good concentration
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Apr 15, 2012,
inb4 people overstate their IQs and nobody believes people that actually have high IQs
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I took an online test a few weeks ago and it said mine was 127 but I'm told the ones online aren't particularly reliable.
Quote by Mason12309
I don't know, I read that it's average. Oh well...

I was half joking. The average for the UK is ~100 so you are statistically above average.
Quote by theogonia777
inb4 people overstate their IQs and nobody believes people that actually have high IQs

too late
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by DisarmGoliath
147, albeit according to an online test. Annoyingly, my mom's was 154... then again, she had been a teacher for 30 (ish) years until retiring recently.

I like how those scores read "157" and "164" until a minute ago.
Quote by Oyface
I'll go first then ..... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND

I was expecting this ^^
Gear:
-Peavey Vypyr 15

L.F.C
Quote by theogonia777
inb4 nobody believes people actually have IQs

Fix'd
QI my -47 is.
IQ doesn't mean anything and the tests are almost all biased and terrible.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
I like how those scores read "157" and "164" until a minute ago.

Read edit: I typed them in wrong as was typing while watching tv.

Also, this:
Quote by D&DLover
IQ doesn't mean anything and the tests are almost all biased and terrible.

...because I'm far from a genius, and didn't claim to be.
The tests I've done have put me in the 120s. That said internet tests mean nothing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Read edit: I typed them in wrong as was typing while watching tv.

I don't know, that seems awfully convenient, what with the too numbers both being exactly 10 less and all...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I am a number I just invented because I did so well on an online test. Pretty sure it's legit.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
i've had online tests tell me anything from 100-144. i wanna consult a psychologist to get a personalised and accurate result because it's annoying me.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I've done several online tests ranging from ~115-165. I'd imagine the actual number is somewhere around 120-130. I'm definitely above average intelligence, but I'm not Einstein.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't know, that seems awfully convenient, what with the too numbers both being exactly 10 less and all...

The two numbers in the 'tens' (in this case, five and six) are also exactly one key across from their respective 'four' and 'five'... make sense now?

Also, will take an online test (not a great measure, I know) a little later and post back here if needed. I was taking one just, but girlfriend wants attention now so not able to give it a fair try.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
The two numbers in the 'tens' (in this case, five and six) are also exactly one key across from their respective 'four' and 'five'... make sense now?

But the first and third digit in both numbers you typed were "correct".
Quote by laid-to-waste
i've had online tests tell me anything from 100-144. i wanna consult a psychologist to get a personalised and accurate result because it's annoying me.

Damn, that's a huge difference in score.Mine are always between 125-135, so mine isn't so vague

Quote by DisarmGoliath

And yet you only happened to get those two digits in the tens place wrong...
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
But the first and third digit in both numbers you typed were "correct".

It's pretty easy to feel where the 'one' key is at the top of a computer keyboard, as it's one key in from the left (on this laptop, at least) and I can, fairly competently, touch-type so it's not that miraculous

Edit: Believe what you wish then, it's not like you have to believe me or I'll be offended lol. I am not going to argue any further about whether or not I managed to mis-type a few insignificant numbers. I will try to take an online test later, and take a screenshot with the date and time on the computer shown... if on the Mac, I'll even bring up a sticky note saying 'UG FTW!' on I'm pretty sure noone cares, but hey
Quote by DisarmGoliath
It's pretty easy to feel where the 'one' key is at the top of a computer keyboard, as it's one key in from the left (on this laptop, at least) and I can, fairly competently, touch-type so it's not that miraculous

Nope. You decided to give your IQs as much higher than they were, decided that the fake numbers were too high, and then lowered them. I bet they're really 102 and 115 or something.
Page 1 of 5