Page 2 of 48
Quote by Thrashtastic15
>bf

ErikLensherr, the TS, should add both rooms to the OP.

DonGedit: And now it has been done.

Double DonGedit: Thanks, Rev.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Apr 23, 2012,
dafuq
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
right when I'm leaving for class
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
We're doing feedback on professional(ish) profile websites. So this one is kinda important today. Will be on tonizzight though.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Who just skipped to the end of the playlist? Cut that shit out.

Mumu does it by itself.
Anyone gonna join the second room? 4 spots left, I'll be glad to add mostly chill stuff.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Nah with ours someone actually did and didn't own up to it
We just left it on because John Coltrane's awesome

You know it says when someone changes a song, right?
A SIGNATURE.
Nobody in the second room? :'(

Great. I'm in the room alone, put up some music most people wont like, just minding my own business. "Origin" comes online. Origin turns off the music. Origin leaves.
Bobby: Luckily I'd gone upstairs to listen to her piss so I heard her shout for me to help
Last edited by Von II at Apr 24, 2012,
Quote by Von II
Nobody in the second room? :'(

Great. I'm in the room alone, put up some music most people wont like, just minding my own business. "Origin" comes online. Origin turns off the music. Origin leaves.

So that was that. People were in the second room, with a long playlist of I don't know what. I didn't like Metalcore/hardcore, but I do like metal. That apparently makes me a ****** and gay.

In ended up in a couple of "no u"'s from me, which got me kicked. I should just have insulted them with "******" and "**** you" and "you're 12", because that's just fine according to UG Mumu player people. Woop woop.
Bobby: Luckily I'd gone upstairs to listen to her piss so I heard her shout for me to help
Quote by Von II
So that was that. People were in the second room, with a long playlist of I don't know what. I didn't like Metalcore/hardcore, but I do like metal. That apparently makes me a ****** and gay.

In ended up in a couple of "no u"'s from me, which got me kicked. I should just have insulted them with "******" and "**** you" and "you're 12", because that's just fine according to UG Mumu player people. Woop woop.

It was Thrash, wasn't it?
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Von II

It sucks at this time of day.

You should come online when I'm around. We're a very chill bunch, and we listen to all kinds of stuff.
Quote by DonGlover

Lol yeah.

Quote by hriday_hazarika
It sucks at this time of day.

You should come online when I'm around. We're a very chill bunch, and we listen to all kinds of stuff.

Awesome.
Quote by DonGlover

Yeah, if you can't handle a light ribbing you don't deserve to subject my gentle and sensitive ears to metal.

I didn't kick him though, lol.
hey sorry my connection died and i figured it was as good a time as ever to leave so peace out guys
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
hey sorry my connection died and i figured it was as good a time as ever to leave so peace out guys

Cya broski.

P.S. all our connections died.
A SIGNATURE.