gunsnroses#1
Banned
607 IQ
So my friends and I are having suit day at our college today in comemoration of our last History test. What are your prefered combinations of ties, jackets, dress shirts, vests, etc.?

I'm rocking a black jacket, pants and shoes with a white dress shirt and a black/white/grey tie. It's not tailored or anything though
Oyface
**** seagulls
779 IQ
I just put on my nice socks, and I'm good to go!
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
1,145 IQ
Remember that middle school kid who wear a suit to school every day (suit kid), and we were dissuading him from continuing the practice through high school?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
gunsnroses#1
Banned
607 IQ
Quote by darkstar2466
Remember that middle school kid who wear a suit to school every day (suit kid), and we were dissuading him from continuing the practice through high school?

Yeah, he needs to be posting in this thread about how cool it makes him!
Lagunaguitar
UG's Best HS Debater
903 IQ
for debate tournament my school has the signature sweater-vest look. so i do grey pants, a white shirt with black and blue lines, a tie with blue and grey, and a black sweater vest with a faint argyle pattern.
looks pretty hot
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
Quote by Lagunaguitar
sweater vest

argyle

looks pretty hot

Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Highelf04
UG's ONLY Batgirl
678 IQ
Black Jacket, Black suit trousers, White shirt, Black tie and a Black waistcoat
I generally don't really wear the jacket and just casually hold it over my shoulder.....
Bitches love that....

Especially with a pocket watch
metal4eva_22
PonyFan #376121
890 IQ
Blue jeans, white T-shirt, and a black jacket.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
vagelier
Getting High On Regular
1,901 IQ
Quote by metal4eva_22
Blue jeans, white T-shirt, and a black jacket.

oh man, you mustve gotten tons of pussy back in the early '80s
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
Quote by vagelier
oh man, you mustve gotten tons of pussy back in the early '80s

I swear it's really hard to get a reaction from insulting people on UG these days. I find myself being more harsh every time and the victim just carries on. Rude.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
Quote by Highelf04

I'm confident he was joking.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
vagelier
Getting High On Regular
1,901 IQ
Quote by Stugg334
I swear it's really hard to get a reaction from insulting people on UG these days. I find myself being more harsh every time and the victim just carries on. Rude.

Did you actually sig me partially out of courtesy then? Because if so, you are a true sir.
CrimsonBizzare
spelt bizarre incorrectly
641 IQ
Quote by Highelf04
Black Jacket, Black suit trousers, White shirt, Black tie and a Black waistcoat
I generally don't really wear the jacket and just casually hold it over my shoulder.....
Bitches love that....

Especially with a pocket watch

Apart from the jacket over the shoulder (and allowing some variation in the tie), do all of this.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
all good suits are at least 3 sizes too large for the one wearing them, and really stripey. color is optional, but black and white are shunned upon.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
LRCGUITAR
Lancashire, UK
913 IQ
Quote by gunsnroses#1
I'm rocking a black jacket, pants and shoes with a white dress shirt and a black/white/grey tie. It's not tailored or anything though

Holy shit bro, you sure you want to do something extreme like that? I think you should tone it down a bit...

Also your friends are shitting you. They're all going to come in wearing normal clothes, leaving you looking like a tool.
whoomit
1,492 IQ

Although the missus does love me in a suit.

Ashamed to say I don't actually have a kilt. That's what mine would look like though. That's my tartan, and it looks feckin' sweet.
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
Quote by vagelier
Did you actually sig me partially out of courtesy then? Because if so, you are a true sir.

Pfft. I appreciated that you went full on with the insult, none of that fannying about with backhanded compliments or slight jibes. You were wholly known, which I respect.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Joeval
UG's only Geologist
462 IQ
A dark grey/charcoal 3 piece suit is the way to go.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
cptcomet
Band
648 IQ
I've got a dark brown suit which is the tits. And a navy one which I don't like as much, although it's not a bad suit.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Archer18
Green Mile Official
2,415 IQ
I always look like a good in a suit. The blazer always looks to big on me, and I can't be arsed to fork out a load of money for a tailor-made suit
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,961 IQ
Quote by Archer18
I always look like a good in a suit. The blazer always looks to big on me, and I can't be arsed to fork out a load of money for a tailor-made suit

Get an off-the-peg one altered, then.
Slaveaway
UG's slave
699 IQ
my eyes are tired......

at first I thought this said "slut day"
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
I had a job interview today, so i suited up, wore a two button slim blazer, slim trousers, black tie and a navy blue shirt, i felt like a boss.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Sir-Shredalot
Banned
3,918 IQ
I generally go for all designer, for anything which takes a skill to create like a pair of shoes or suit. My dad gives me his hand me down Armani and Valentino suits.

For any casualwear like jeans i generally go primark, which are find are more than adequate qquality.

My fav combo of shirt and suit is this modelled by Patrick Bateman.

angusfan16
butts
578 IQ
^ I do love his suit in that movie. I want one just like it.

Generally i try to avoid a suit unless if i'm wearing a white or lighter blue button up. Other than that Navy Blue, or Red button ups with a darker shade tie.

edit: And as goofy as this sounds, i have a similar getup to the picture below that i like to wear sometimes. It actually doesn't look too bad.

(Invalid img)
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 25, 2012,
gunsnroses#1
Banned
607 IQ
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Also your friends are shitting you. They're all going to come in wearing normal clothes, leaving you looking like a tool.

We actually had quite a turnout, a good portion of the class was looking rather shnazzy.