bryharmor
21 IQ
Was there a recent change to the iPad app? I have noticed that the chord positions are aligning to the left margin even though there is supposed to be spacing (e.g. The Scientist Acoustic ver 1 and Shattered by OAR ver 1) . If you compare the web or the iPhone app version they render correctly positioned. They (chord positions) were rendering correctly at some point because I could follow the song and shift cords without too much thinking... Anybody else run into this problem?
Ian Paul Gint
UG Team
533 IQ
Quote by bryharmor
Was there a recent change to the iPad app? I have noticed that the chord positions are aligning to the left margin even though there is supposed to be spacing (e.g. The Scientist Acoustic ver 1 and Shattered by OAR ver 1) . If you compare the web or the iPhone app version they render correctly positioned. They (chord positions) were rendering correctly at some point because I could follow the song and shift cords without too much thinking... Anybody else run into this problem?

This is a known bug and it's being fixed right now. The appropriate update should be released soon.
No luck catching dem swans?
ultimate_al
10 IQ
Not fixed yet? Most of my tabs are wrong now... Chords are often shifted to the left. I removed the app already and reinstalled, but no changes. The chords are just on the ipad shown incorrectly. Please fix soon!
Ian Paul Gint
UG Team
533 IQ
The update is already available, it does include the fix for the "chords aligning" bug. Please check the App Store for download
No luck catching dem swans?