Page 4 of 998
Cup final day today, who is the Pit rooting for?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
honestly why dont I have a GF right now???
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
I dont cross dress I just like walking around the house wearing no pants.

I bet you watched Here's Humphrey as a kid, right? See, that's what a bad role model will do to you. You've been corrupted, deathdrummer.

Still, I suppose it would be charitable of me, in such an instance, to declare some sort of truce ... you being a poor, pantless Usurper of my Throne and all ...

Do I get to call you just 'death' now?
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
I bet you watched Here's Humphrey as a kid, right? See, that's what a bad role model will do to you. You've been corrupted, deathdrummer.

Still, I suppose it would be charitable of me, in such an instance, to declare some sort of truce ... you being a poor, pantless Usurper of my Throne and all ...

Do I get to call you just 'death' now?

hey a guy with no pants can still be your arch enemy.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

True. OK. But you just might want to put them back on really quick because my Vorpal Sword goes snicker-snack.
You'll never get a GF, then.

not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
True. OK. But you just might want to put them back on really quick because my Vorpal Sword goes snicker-snack.
You'll never get a GF, then.

It looks like I will have wear armored pants when I am in battle with you.

Quote by blake1221
I'm engorged, it hurts to swallow and I'm completely content.

Also, Daisy is Brand New's best album, or you eat dicks.

I can't agree with this. I haven't even heard Daisy, but Devil and God can't be topped by anyone in that genre.

I will, however, check it out.
Lately I've been yelling at pigeons to get them out of the street. I've noticed a lot of guys at my school have that Beaver Cleaver look going on. It's a little disconcerting, but not as much as how many bald people are in my classes.
Quote by MakinLattes
Lately I've been yelling at pigeons to get them out of the street.

All the pigeons here have 1 leg cause the train stations coat their high up stuff in some acid shit to deter the pigeons from sitting on it.
Quote by a_7_x
All the pigeons here have 1 leg cause the train stations coat their high up stuff in some acid shit to deter the pigeons from sitting on it.

Here as in Glasgow? I've never noticed that

Quote by Gerard_xD
Here as in Glasgow? I've never noticed that

Yeah, if you look they mostly have one leg and it's all gommy as shit.

Pigeons are just rats with wings.
Quote by element4433
Good question. I'm a breakfast fan for late night food. There's nothing better than a huge stack of pancakes at midnight.

But, if it's post-alcohol eating, it's gotta be greasy fast food that I'll regret eating. There's a Checkers and a Sonic a mile from me that works for that.

This was a moderate case of post-alcohol, but not going to lie, IHOP would have hit the spot. Or Village Inn on Free Pie Wednesday. Damn.

I've never had Checkers, actually. How is it?

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I can't agree with this. I haven't even heard Daisy, but Devil and God can't be topped by anyone in that genre.

I will, however, check it out.

See? You haven't even listened to their full scope of music. Daisy tears straight through Devil. It just goes harder.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's really ****ed up if I'm being honest.

You should see a seagull eat a dead pigeon. Now that is fucked. It was downtown and a ton of people were streaming by, and I was the only one who ran up to shoo it off.
I was walking through a street and a pigeon got run over by a tram; a resounding crack was heard throughout... So sad.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
I was walking through a street and a pigeon got run over by a tram; a resounding crack was heard throughout... So sad.

G'night pit.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by a_7_x
Yeah, if you look they mostly have one leg and it's all gommy as shit.

Pigeons are just rats with wings.

I've seen a couple, but mostly they have two legs. It's weird seeing the couple that don't hobbling about.
They totally are rats with wings though, and they're getting way too brave. Half the time, they'd sooner let you stand on them than move out your way.

Quote by a_7_x
Actually I just googled it. I might have been lied to...

I think so, haha.

Quote by blake1221

See? You haven't even listened to their full scope of music. Daisy tears straight through Devil. It just goes harder.

Indeed. But it doesn't come close to Deja Entendu, imo.

Deja
Daisy
Devil and God
Favourite Weapon
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Pretty cool idea, I always thought the Pit could use a thread sort of like this one.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by captaincrunk
be excited. the 3rd ultimate guitar electronic album is coming out soon. probably before the end of june

captainadbot

you made it seem like it was going to be ready sooner
I'm going to go see the Young Frankenstein play today with my girlfriend. It's also our second anniversary. Today's gonna be a good day
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by blake1221
Where are the go-to places for midnight runs around you?

For me all there is, is Taco Bell
Quote by blake1221
I'm engorged, it hurts to swallow and I'm completely content.

Quote by StewieSwan
A guy in my theory class once said that G is a minor third up from D.

I don't know why that's funny
Quote by guitarxo
I sprained my ankle getting out of bed today.

Quote by Basti95
ITT: Solid Snake looks a bit too much like Trent Reznor in that last pic

Now I wish I knew how to filter the image so my skin ill look really white and everything else would look really dark

I'M GETTING A NEW AMP

Is that what you really needed?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Cleaned my entire apartment today, including the bathroom. Feels good, man
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Cleaned my entire apartment today, including the bathroom. Feels good, man

Same here.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Trowzaa
Indeed. But it doesn't come close to Deja Entendu, imo.

Deja
Daisy
Devil and God
Favourite Weapon

Deja needs a memory crutch. I hardly listen to a lot of songs off of it anymore. After a while, you can really see the holes in everything. It's not as perfect as we once thought it was.
Quote by blake1221
Deja needs a memory crutch. I hardly listen to a lot of songs off of it anymore. After a while, you can really see the holes in everything. It's not as perfect as we once thought it was.

Don't say that Don't make me pick flaws in it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by blake1221

Still better than Daisy though.

I've never listen to TDAG for some reason.

Quote by guitarxo
Midnight runs?
McDelivery

What? They have those where you live?

I've only heard of one and it was in Manhattan.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by blake1221

True, and I'll find out soon enough. I remember when I first listened to them I probably heard some of their old stuff (I could be confusing them with some other band), and it was this really bland power chord stuff Then I heard 'Welcome To Bangkok' and that changed my whole view on them.

Quote by MakinLattes
You should see a seagull eat a dead pigeon. Now that is fucked. It was downtown and a ton of people were streaming by, and I was the only one who ran up to shoo it off.

Eww. Staying away from seagulls from now on. But good on you, it's cool when people respect the dead (animal or human).

Sorry for replying late, internet went out
Quote by Trowzaa
Don't say that Don't make me pick flaws in it.

They're there, but they're for you to discover.

Quote by Gerard_xD
Still better than Daisy though.

I've never listen to TDAG for some reason.

Nope.

And you really need to get on that. Devil is a fucking phenomenal album.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
True, and I'll find out soon enough. I remember when I first listened to them I probably heard some of their old stuff (I could be confusing them with some other band), and it was this really bland power chord stuff Then I heard 'Welcome To Bangkok' and that changed my whole view on them.

Well yeah, Your Favorite Weapon was a completely different Brand New. They change at least 40% of their sound, if not more, from album to album. If you like "Welcome to Bangkok," you'll like some of Daisy.
I want to take a shot at PC gaming because I've never been able to before. What game should I play? Skyrim? Diablo? Something else?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
I want to take a shot at PC gaming because I've never been able to before. What game should I play? Skyrim? Diablo? Something else?

Minecraft. Lololo.
Honestly, I'd like to know too.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by JayT44

If you're gonna play Diablo, for the love of god, don't play Diablo III. Play Diablo II, but with the expansion (this is a must). Skyrim is also amazing on PC and you can get mods, but it's not worth it if you don't have a good enough PC to run it on at least Medium settings.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------