Page 5 of 998
Quote by JayT44
What? They have those where you live?

I've only heard of one and it was in Manhattan.

Yeah, I think a lot of countries in Asia have it. I barely ever go in there anymore even though I live 10 minutes away from a really nice non-crappy McDonalds.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Yeah, I think a lot of countries in Asia have it. I barely ever go in there anymore even though I live 10 minutes away from a really nice non-crappy McDonalds.

Singapore?
I looked up and Wikipedia said they added it on 2005, didn't say any other country.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by DonGlover
If you're gonna play Diablo, for the love of god, don't play Diablo III. Play Diablo II, but with the expansion (this is a must). Skyrim is also amazing on PC and you can get mods, but it's not worth it if you don't have a good enough PC to run it on at least Medium settings.

What's the problem with Diablo III?

I have some mild experience with Diablo II because my older brother's used to play it when I was younger, so I gave it a go every once in a while. I might end up playing that anyway.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Gorelord666
Singapore?
I looked up and Wikipedia said they added it on 2005, didn't say any other country.

Yeah. I can't find a list of countries but there are 19 of them.
cat
Aw man Diablo 2 is such a great game. Never finished it cause my LAN- friends got bored of it though

How's everyone doing?
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by blake1221
Nope.

And you really need to get on that. Devil is a fucking phenomenal album.

I think Daisy's a great album, but there's at most three songs that I would just listen to on their own, whereas I can just listen to any of the songs on Deja. When listened to the whole way through though, Daisy is brilliant.

Obviously, that's a good thing to some people, but I need to be in the right mood to listen to a whole album. Half the time I'll just listen to my favourite songs unless I'm really into that artist at the time.

And I know! I think I'm just subconsciously putting it off because I know we wont get any new material for a while, haha.

Why put off their most critically acclaimed material? Even if you don't agree with my Daisy opinion (which is probably because you still haven't listened to Devil), that's a landmark album. They're a completely different band from their Deja days.

Dude. Your sig?!

wat.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I'm mesmerized by the ability to have images in your sig. I was unaware that that was even possible.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by blake1221
Why put off their most critically acclaimed material? Even if you don't agree with my Daisy opinion (which is probably because you still haven't listened to Devil), that's a landmark album. They're a completely different band from their Deja days.

I'm putting it off because from what I've heard it's a great album and I'm saving it. It means when I do listen to it, it'll be like they've put out a new album kinda. Sounds dumb, I know. I'll probably listen to it soon.

Why would I not agree with your Daisy opinion because I've not listened to Devil?

Quote by JayT44

I have some mild experience with Diablo II because my older brother's used to play it when I was younger, so I gave it a go every once in a while. I might end up playing that anyway.

They changed too much of what made the previous Diablo games great, essentially ruining it. All they needed to do what improve things, not change them. A great example of this is with Starcraft. Starcraft II didn't change too much of how the game is played, but they improved a lot of aspects of it. Diablo III simply changed things that didn't need to be changed; online-only, shit character models/textures (too cartoonish), way too accessible/easy, skill interface and no skill or stat points.

They've basically just took it and made it less true to what people fell in love with in the first and second, and changed it to a dumbed-down format so anyone can play with no challenge, meaning more people playing so they make more money. Just like Call Of Duty.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at May 5, 2012,
Quote by Gerard_xD
I'm putting it off because from what I've heard it's a great album and I'm saving it. It means when I do listen to it, it'll be like they've put out a new album kinda. Sounds dumb, I know. I'll probably listen to it soon.

Why would I not agree with your Daisy opinion because I've not listened to Devil?

Because it's a critical bridge between the two styles. If you don't have the first stepping stone, you're not going to have as a good of an ability to grasp what makes Daisy, Daisy. The only reason I have my opinion on it, is because I went through Devil so many times.

It's the rage of Degausser, You Won't Know, and the gut wrenching of Millstone, but with all the romance removed. It's gritty, it's dirty and washed out. It's stripped and it just is. You Stole is just a behemoth of a track, but it wouldn't be the same without it predecessors.

We can have images in our sigs now?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by blake1221
Because it's a critical bridge between the two styles. If you don't have the first stepping stone, you're not going to have as a good of an ability to grasp what makes Daisy, Daisy. The only reason I have my opinion on it, is because I went through Devil so many times.

Fair enough. I do love Daisy as an album though, I've listened to it countless times. I just don't think it's really a "singles" album, as in I wouldn't just listen to a couple songs, I'd need to listen to the whole album.

I think I'll listen to Devil tonight and see if I can see what you mean.

Quote by blake1221
Hahaha, UG Plus man. Crazy perks!

.........oh. Hey, wait a minute! NOT COOL.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Why are singles important? None of it, aside from At the Bottom, is really marketable. I think that's why I enjoy it so much. It's just so "fuck everything."

Quote by JayT44
.........oh. Hey, wait a minute! NOT COOL.

Quote by blake1221
Why are singles important? None of it, aside from At the Bottom, is really marketable. I think that's why I enjoy it so much. It's just so "fuck everything."

Poor wording on my part, I mean Deja has better songs, Daisy is a better album. Both are good for different reasons/moods.

Quote by blake1221
Love the new sig, Kjell.

Thanks man, I like yours too. Glad I upgraded to UG+ so I can put images in my sig

It truly is a better UG experience, right?

Kinda crazy to think I put it off for so long.
Anybody seen the movie White Lightnin'? I just watched it last night on Netflix and thought it was pretty good. It was weird and a bit disturbing for sure, but I liked it a lot.

Last edited by DonGlover at May 5, 2012,
Quote by blake1221
It truly is a better UG experience, right?

Kinda crazy to think I put it off for so long.

This tricked me so much

Quote by JayT44

It's pretty much the older games + better graphics.

EDIT: slowpoke
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
It's pretty much the older games + better graphics.

You couldn't possibly have spent much time or put any attention into the previous Diablo games if you are honestly willing to say that.

Quote by behind_you

I try to keep up. It's just so hard sometimes.

Do you guys really have images in your sigs or did you just delete your sig then put an image at the bottom of your post?
Quote by FearMyLightning
Do you guys really have images in your sigs or did you just delete your sig then put an image at the bottom of your post?

Turn off your sig when posting, get URL then put the crap under _______.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by FearMyLightning

Pics. UG plus, bro!

What kind? You may have said before but I probably missed that?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Slightly impulse-bought...but i'm jumping through the walls because she's a beauty.

Blackstar HT20 studio combo. One hell of a beast.

New Amp Day thread will have to be tomorrow though...as soon as i came home with my new baby i had to go straight to a party so i haven't been able to try it properly yet
Might have to sleep with it tonight
Quote by Basti95
Slightly impulse-bought...but i'm jumping through the walls because she's a beauty.

New Amp Day thread will have to be tomorrow though...as soon as i came home with my new baby i had to go straight to a party so i haven't been able to try it properly yet

Hmmmm. Sweet virgin amp.
>_>
<_<

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Basti95

Awesome! Pity about the party though, haha. I've been GASing for the HT50 head for a while. How does the HT series compare to "real" valve amps?

Last edited by Gerard_xD at May 5, 2012,