Page 2 of 10
Actually, I was listening to The Bunny The Bear today, I was thinking I could maybe contribute some clean vocals along those lines.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd like to contribute, but I'm not that good. I'd like to see this once it's finished though.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
No djent allowed, unless you have some djenty-sounding metalcore or something.

I updated the OP with some examples, sorry if not everyone is a fan of the ones I chose, just thought they would get the idea across.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by theogonia777
Actually, I was listening to The Bunny The Bear today, I was thinking I could maybe contribute some clean vocals along those lines.

Hell yeah man, cool to see someone else is down with The Bunny The Bear
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'll definitely take part in this. I'm always writing for my deathcore band and a lot of the stuff I don't use but I'm game for putting some stuff together. I'm mainly a guitarist.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Added you Brownerz.

I think we have plenty of guitars right now. We need more screamers and some lyricists.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Cheers.

I can confidently do vocals although I wouldn't have any way of recording that.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
That's aight. I know I can do some screams but my screams are raw so they would be more suited for some of the actual metalcore, but I can't do any proper lows or growls. And I can't do any facsimile of clean vocals, as evidenced by my (literally) laughable performance here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFlSeKVZDU&feature=plcp
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I would love to contribute to this somehow, I can do pretty much every tuning down to Drop A on a seven string
BUT, I don't have any means of recording guitars..
So if somebody recorded my guitar parts for me then that's the only way I can really do it, and that's if anyone's willing lol.
METAL!
Yeah that's what I'm hoping people do with me, I have ideas but there's no way I'm putting any guitar parts on the album with this stock mic
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Ultraussie
So if somebody recorded my guitar parts for me then that's the only way I can really do it, and that's if anyone's willing lol.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Yeah that's what I'm hoping people do with me, I have ideas but there's no way I'm putting any guitar parts on the album with this stock mic

Great, I have no ideas, but some pretty decent means of recording.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Great! I'll probably come up with something really generic but when I get to my guitar I can lay it out and you can get creative with it, like add a pinch harmonic or change the key or something.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
i can write, record and mix my every aspect of my own song. put me down.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by valennic
Minimum length of song? Does it HAVE to be metalcore? Can it be loosely deathcorish? >_>

EDIT: Basically what I'm saying is sign me up, since I can do either without an issue.

What can you contribute?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Should probably get some mod to sticky this.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Jako215
You can sticky it for yourself.

And I already did but just so we get more people involved.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
It would be cool of them but I don't expect it, they don't sticky many of these. We need to keep a good line of communication so if we post at least semi-frequently then more people should notice
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Hmm. Don't know if I'll write anything cause I've had some writers block lately. But perhaps I could record if needed. Guitars or bass (Probably with a pick depending on song difficulty). Any tuning for 6/7 string guitar or 4/5 string bass would be fine.

Here's a song I recorded about a year ago for an example of my play style and tone.
http://soundcloud.com/daltonmunnal/track_05_instrumental
I'll do it fo"s sho but someone has to do lead guitar for me because I can't play leads for sheez
Well, I'm out Depending on what your vocal plans are
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Well, I'm out Depending on what your vocal plans are
Hey, if your setup is good enough for a decent lo-fi sound, it could work. A clean, polished sound is only semi-appealing to me. Because the style I've written in is real gritty, having Joey Sturgis-esque production would be really uncharacteristic.
Do you want full screamed vocals? I can't do cleans, but if you would be okay with all screams I can see what I can do and show you to see if you would like it.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Okay. Do you have like a low-key programmed version, or is it just composed so far? If I get an idea on the flow of the song then perhaps I can create my own vocal rhythm, if that's okay.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Well I would like a tab but I don't have GP :/

I posted a video of me doing a FFTL song a page or two back. Ignore my "cleans", do you think the screams are serviceable?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Damn

I'll be the last understudy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jetfuel495
I have GP tabs, but I had a unique concept for the vocals. At least, for a certain part. You want the tab? It's a really frantic song, somewhat inspired by The Red Chord.

POST IT!
Like I said I can write something grindish, and record guitars (and probably borrow a bass from a friend of mine), but I can also do vocals. The thing is, they aren't that metalcorish at all: i can deathgrowl and do brutal death gutturals and exhaled pig squeals, so if anyone is interested in that I can give it a go. I also am only able to write gory shit, and I'm not really into that "I'm gonna break your ****ing face, ow" "crap" that has been floodong deathcore lately. So yeah

EDIT:"floodong". lol dong.
I forgot to mention that ATM I can only record with a cheap set of headphones with a mic, but I probably can find a way to record qith a proper mic.
Edit2: By recording with a mic I meant the vokullz. I have a cheap Behringer usb device and use Guitar Rig 4 for the guitars: far from perfect, but does the job.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at May 7, 2012,
Just spent the last half hour writing a WIP.

Could this be even remotely be considered whatevercore?

It's inspired by City Of Caterpillar and less intense Converge, if that counts. >_>

The intro sounds surprisingly decent in RSE, lol.
Attachments:
[Untitled For Now 273].gp5
I can only make .gpx files and someone else could record it?
I tried recording through audacity and it really sucks. If that can help then count me in. Also if anyone has another way of recording that I could try that would also help.
Spiders
Last edited by GuideToGenocide at May 7, 2012,
Okay, I will remind everybody who performs in the future to tell me who wrote the pieces of the songs you play, so they can get credit.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing