Hey, guys. It feels so fresh here.

and yet, somehow still tainted..
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Such a young thread...

Hey, anyone else want to abuse this thing?
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by richardlpalmer
Such a young thread...

Hey, anyone else want to abuse this thing?

yes.
mojostompboxes.com
I like the way you think!

On a different note, I was wondering about pedals that have preamp tubes in them. Is this gimmicky or is there something to it? On the surface it seems legit to me but was wondering why more companies don't do it. Costs? Durability?
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by richardlpalmer
I like the way you think!

On a different note, I was wondering about pedals that have preamp tubes in them. Is this gimmicky or is there something to it? On the surface it seems legit to me but was wondering why more companies don't do it. Costs? Durability?

depends which ones.

oh and i sold a swirled 1590bb that had cracked paint and a bubble for $15. so people obviously are interested!
mojostompboxes.com
Any tips on getting the them crooked vultures sound? Almost there with a tele neck pickup and a mid boost but it's just not quite right.

I'm pretty sure Josh Homme uses a strange string set because he doesn't have that ridiculous jump in treble when playing the Elephants riff.

Bah.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Hey, so I thought one of my tubes was microphonic and did the whole tap them with a pencil thing, but when I tapped them they all crackled while none made the kind of dull thud you're supposed to hear...what's going on?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Crap. First cable I make has a problem. It's fine when the pedal in front is bypassed, but as soon as I turn it on, massive volume drop. Seems to lose a little bit of volume and some high end when I use it straight into an amp. Short most likely cause of this? It's that Mogami 2319 stuff.
Alex was it you that was interested in the Super Lead?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Tonefactor's up to 30% off everything, how far do you guys think they'll have to go to sell everything off?

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Tonefactor's up to 30% off everything, how far do you guys think they'll have to go to sell everything off?

50%
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by mcraddict81592

ill start buying when they hit 50% maybe sooner if the price is right
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
wtf
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by SimplyBen
Any tips on getting the them crooked vultures sound? Almost there with a tele neck pickup and a mid boost but it's just not quite right.

I'm pretty sure Josh Homme uses a strange string set because he doesn't have that ridiculous jump in treble when playing the Elephants riff.

Bah.

Ya, i want to play more riffs with my thinner strings, but the jump in treble makes it silly. might have to move back up. but me and 9s were becoming such good buddies.

dom you cray, i like my super lead. The only way it'll get booted off is once I build my Loose Lips Sink Ships v2 prototype.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Ya, i want to play more riffs with my thinner strings, but the jump in treble makes it silly. might have to move back up. but me and 9s were becoming such good buddies.

dom you cray, i like my super lead. The only way it'll get booted off is once I build my Loose Lips Sink Ships v2 prototype.

Anything less than 11's is ****ing silly.

Do you still have that old graphic for the Loose Lips?

Quote by bogg808

My thread!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by telemetal
Is hilarious. Great laugh to wake up to.

I can't believe that Jim #4 guy is really taking it as seriously as he is. Does he not read signatures?

Also lub 9s, and 8s.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Also, Pancakes in the OP ftw.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
9's are golden. Doing obscene bends is great fun. Might start working back up to something thicker though.
Quote by greeny23
heavy strings for strong fingers. my fingers have biceps.

Widdly widdly is hard with heavy strings though.

Heavy strings is chug chug.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by darkwolf291
Why is it whenever we make a new thread, all the noobs come in and post?

lol

how do those farts smell buddy
Quote by greeny23
heavy strings for strong fingers. my fingers have biceps.

But you don't even play...
Quote by Mr E Meat
lol

how do those farts smell buddy

How's the vox vt40? I bet it's amazing.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
How's the vox vt40? I bet it's amazing.

its crap so im selling it
Quote by telemetal
9's are golden. Doing obscene bends is great fun. Might start working back up to something thicker though.

I can do a step and a half with 12's or 13's as long as I've been using them for like a week, there's an adjustment period after using something thinner, but it's not long.

Quote by bogg808

mmmm vox vt40+. thats the only amp i have and love it. it makes my pedals sound good.
mojostompboxes.com