Page 3 of 733
That's the Latin way of spelling 'the'.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Yes. Lecture starts in 12 minutes.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Yes. Lecture starts in 12 minutes.

i stayed home. im so bad.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
i stayed home. im so bad.

I never have to go back, suckers.

I just have to join the real world
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

the longer i am in the real world the more i want to go back to uni. man that was the biggest bludge ever. in reality it wasn't really that much of a bludge but the very little responsibity was nice.
Quote by championguitar
thats all i needed to know. i am trying to sell my unmodded one for $15, still no takers on craigslist

I GAVE my MT-2 to Korey during last years mystery pedal box.
I guess he modded it and sold it.

And I just spent 3 hours in the ER for my back.
Now, I have to go to the fucking county hospital for an MRI after I make a damn appointment.
I really hate MRIs.
Fucking Olive View Hospital. They want me to go in the next few days, which os gonna suck.
Although I guess If I have an appt. I won't have to wait 4 fucking hours
Last edited by CodeMonk at May 9, 2012,
MRI is terrible. I'm claustrophobic as **** and can barely make it the 30-45 minutes.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
When I had an mri done on my knee a nurse tripped on the cord of the headphones they gave me and broke em so I had no music for the whole time
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by joe_k
the longer i am in the real world the more i want to go back to uni. man that was the biggest bludge ever. in reality it wasn't really that much of a bludge but the very little responsibity was nice.

man I hated college.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by lbj273
When I had an mri done on my knee a nurse tripped on the cord of the headphones they gave me and broke em so I had no music for the whole time

did you smack that bitch.
Quote by mmolteratx
MRI is terrible. I'm claustrophobic as **** and can barely make it the 30-45 minutes.

That's when I found out I was claustrophobic.
The first time they shoved me in that tube I said "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!"
They rescheduled and gave me some Valium.
They also had headphones. I choose 45 minutes of Rush and Santana.
I made my own CD

And yes, that is really what I said.
I am usually very quiet and polite in hospitals.

I gotta find out if they offer the headphones at this other hospital.
If they don't, they are gonna have to knock me out or something.
Last edited by CodeMonk at May 9, 2012,
People that build pedals:

Someone needs to create a pedal that does the DFA79 sound. It looks like I'll be playing bass in a friend's band, and I need to bring that nasty tone. I also know a lot of people that love that sound but have no way of getting it, untapped market.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

i have had a full body bone scan and that shit was ****ed up. the huge metal plate was literally an inch from my face and i wasn't allowed to move. then they would make me sit in weird positions to get side views of my legs and stuff. plus i got a really bad infection from the dye they inject. not a fun experience.
Quote by lbj273

I would have rather had this, when I had my knee done I had the Scissor sister's first album on repeat..

Quote by mmolteratx

This. I'm not usually claustophobic, but when I had my head done I couldn't focus on anything because it was too close to my face, had to force myself to nap through it because the focusing distance, or lack of, was giving me a ****ing awful headache.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Adam, you around? You want a Les Paul project? may have found you a perfect one.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by ACollier
Crap. First cable I make has a problem. It's fine when the pedal in front is bypassed, but as soon as I turn it on, massive volume drop. Seems to lose a little bit of volume and some high end when I use it straight into an amp. Short most likely cause of this? It's that Mogami 2319 stuff.

Halpz.
Quote by ACollier
Halpz.

I dunno about the 2319, but the Mogami 2524 has a carbon fiber type shield around the center conductor core. That needs to be trimmed back or it could easily short.
Some part of the connection has very small resistance. Resistance between core and shield that is. I fixed a patch cable yesterday that had the same problem. Mines one of those lava solder less cable gizmos.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
you don't even understand how often I try to hold wires with my fingers when i'm soldering.
Quote by mcraddict81592
People that build pedals:

Someone needs to create a pedal that does the DFA79 sound. It looks like I'll be playing bass in a friend's band, and I need to bring that nasty tone. I also know a lot of people that love that sound but have no way of getting it, untapped market.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/littlevegasandthefuzzparade/deathfromabove1979bassist8ut.jpg
nerg. just was reading that he just overdrives his solid state amps super hard into underrated speakers and distorts those. Haha.

Really great bass tone though.
But someone could, theoretically, recreate that tone in a pedal, no? Like what Cattybread did with the first WIIO and the RAH.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Joe, you should have waited before calling dibs on the blue meathead.

the one with white knobs is a meathead with switchable input/output caps and a voltage sucker.

****ing boss.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by joe_k
why you not just put the other one on ebay and give me that one?

cause i just put the pink one on eBay. plus it would cost you more. a thousand dollars more.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by joe_k
bastard. i don't care. i like 1 knob better.

bastard.

why not buy both!
mojostompboxes.com