Page 2 of 12
Huskies will NOT be top 25. Go Cougs! Mike crazy pirate Leach ftw mother****ers!

This year at Halloween Im going to.go as the Pac12 Rambo, and have stuffed animals of the Ducks and Huskies around my belt.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by JustRooster
As a student at the U of W...

You're a Badger too, ey? Same here.

I s'pose you heard about this.
Quote by Dodeka

That's shitty that someone people would do something like that. At least he didn't sustain any serious injuries and will be ready for the season.
Go frogs!! Horned frogs in the big 12. Exciting times!!
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Quote by Dodeka

Sure did. It's a shame.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I just don't want my Notre Dame Fighting Irish to break my heart like they do every year.
Quote by DardoBoy
I just don't want my Notre Dame Fighting Irish to break my heart like they do every year.

They will. It's Notre Dame.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Woah, Honeybadger was dismissed from LSU for violating the substance abuse policy. Word is he might go down to FCS so he can play immediately instead of sitting out a year in FBS.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Virginia Tech, go hokies. After that hard game in the orange bowl last year, our team is out to prove its worth. Our defense will hold it down, and Logan Thomas will maybe prove himself as a heisman candidate. Can't wait to start tailgating.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I bleed NC State black and red and if there was a year for NC State to surprise people, this is the year. Glennon at QB I think is poised to be one of the ACC's best QBs this year and David Amerson at CB is one of the best in the nation with his record breaking 13 interceptions last year. Look for them to contend for an ACC title especially if the Noles choke.

In terms of national title talk, im all about the Ducks, I am sick and tired of the SEC and would absolutely love to see Oregon win a title. Also, Sept 1st Michigan-Alabama, what a way to get the season started. I would love to see Michigan win that game.
College football starts to night.

Tonight in the South Carolinap-Vandy game I'll be interested in Marcus Lattimore, Jadeveon Clowney, and Jordan Rogers(Aarons little brohter). I will also like seeing Mike Leach's offense in the Wash St game
Use the AP poll or, if you absolutely must be different, the Coaches poll, like everyone else. Not the "Blogpoll" poll. Wtf is that?

They have LSU above Alabama even though 'Bama completely humiliated them with a 21-0 shut out in the national championship.

Not even an Alabama fan. Rooting against the SEC as always. K-State!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 30, 2012,
Go Cougs!!!!

Marquis Wilson first rounder bitches. I think under Mike Leach, we will have mostly shootouts. I dont see our D as being good, or our run game, but our passing attack will be great. Arrrghhhh Leachhhh Arrgghhh.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6
Go Cougs!!!!

Marquis Wilson first rounder bitches. I think under Mike Leach, we will have mostly shootouts. I dont see our D as being good, or our run game, but our passing attack will be great. Arrrghhhh Leachhhh Arrgghhh.

I use to love watching texas tech play when Leach was there. They were always so entertaining
The passing numbers Harrell put up under Leach were insane. He passed for nearly 650 yards in one game
Quote by Waffleexplosion
I'm so glad college football is back.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by TheZephyrSon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmnRS1tVrk

This is my school, I was there.

Luckily they called the play dead where he first touched it.

I don't know whats stupider, that he returned it the wrong way or that the other team actually stopped him
Quote by Waffleexplosion
This Mich St-Boise St game is killing me. Terrible offense on both sides. Leveon Bell is looking really good though.
Quote by NosralTserrof

Btw, NCAAF > NFL. By a long shot.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
UNCG is still undefeated!!!!
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Le'Veon Bell was insane. More yards after contact that Boise State had total. By like a wide margin.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Le'Veon Bell was insane. More yards after contact that Boise State had total. By like a wide margin.

Boise St. total yard-206 Boise St rush yards-37
Bell rush yards-210 Bell yards after conact-84

Yet Boise still had a chance to win it
Michigan State lost it's team leader in Kirk Cousins and two top wideouts, so the running game was the only thing I could have hope for going into the season. Bell ran like Javon Ringer did a few years back
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by wastingyears
Boise St. total yard-206 Boise St rush yards-37
Bell rush yards-210 Bell yards after conact-84

Yet Boise still had a chance to win it
It was those ints. They gave up a pick six and one in the redzone.

Bell kept them in it. Dude's a banger.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
It was those ints. They gave up a pick six and one in the redzone.

Bell kept them in it. Dude's a banger.

Michigan St also had a fumble in the redzone, but I must have missed the pick six.

I'll give some credit to MSU's defense but Boise's quarterback was sucking.
Quote by wastingyears
Michigan St also had a fumble in the redzone, but I must have missed the pick six.

Maybe it was Boise who had the pick six. I don't remember.

MSU did throw three picks though.

Just checked the highlights. MSU threw it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Already pumped for tomorrow's game against Southeast Louisiana. Hopefully it stops raining by six o'clock.
My brother in law and I went over Mizzou's schedule tonight.

Good luck with that, buddy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

It's 2:20 am (EST) - less than 10 hours until the new era of Urban dominance begins. The rest of the Big 10 should be afraid...very afraid.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by WaterGod

Already pumped for tomorrow's game against Southeast Louisiana. Hopefully it stops raining by six o'clock.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH BUUUUUUUUUUDDY

But I've graduated and moved home so I cant go to games anymore

Quote by element4433
My brother in law and I went over Mizzou's schedule tonight.

Good luck with that, buddy.

Hey, 8-4 is pretty reasonable upsets notwithstanding
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Quote by wastingyears

If there were to be any year for Boise State to struggle, it would be this year. It'll be tough to transition without Kellen Moore
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing