Page 3 of 12
I was super pumped to see the Grand Valley State opener today against Western Oregon...then I found out a couple days ago the game is in Oregon. Not this time it looks like We play Notre Dame (Ohio; that apparently exists) at home next week, hopefully we can return to being the toast of Division 2. You know we're spoiled when we go 8-3 last year, and it's called a disappointing year.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by WCPhils
WOOHOO

Go Penn State!

Who is going to be raped today?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Who is going to be raped today?

Seriously though, I honestly don't get the hate on the actual team. None of these players did anything.

Was Sandusky a ****ing scumbag who should rot in prison? Of course, but I'm not gonna stop supporting the players on the team who did absolutely nothing wrong.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

Seriously though, I honestly don't get the hate on the actual team. None of these players did anything.

Was Sandusky a ****ing scumbag who should rot in prison? Of course, but I'm not gonna stop supporting the players on the team who did absolutely nothing wrong.

True that man, I have loads of respect for the players who decided to stay and play at Penn St. I wish them the best this season, except for when they play Nebraska.
Quote by WCPhils

I don't hate the team, it's just too fun

I don't think they should have removed Paterno's statue though
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I don't hate the team, it's just too fun

I don't think they should have removed Paterno's statue though

Nah, I get you. I was just ranting.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Paterno's statue should be replaced with a Sandusky that has a creepy smile on his face and a bunch of children who all have disturbed/sad looks on their face. This will forever ensure people remember what happened.
Quote by WaterGod
Paterno's statue should be replaced with a Sandusky that has a creepy smile on his face and a bunch of children who all have disturbed/sad looks on their face. This will forever ensure people remember what happened.
They should have just put a sign under it that says "Look over there!"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not looking good for Penn St.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Marshall's getting killed, but a friend of mine is their kicker (Justin Haig) and he's kicked two field goals successfully so far. That's cool, at least.
Quote by element4433
Not looking good for Penn St.

I kind of feel bad for the players and Bill O'brien

Also West Virgina is putting up some points. 69 halfway through the fourth. They are my dark horse BCS team. That offense is going to be hard to stop.
You had to know that they'd struggle some. They'll get back their after the sanctions are up.

I do wonder if Hackenberg backs out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Lol Penn State
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Both Wisconsin and Nebraska are on at the same time. Looks like I'll be recording the NE game.
Obrien with his first TD pass as a Badger.

Hopefully the offense can turn it up in the second half
That's a Randy Moss catch
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
O-H-

Yeah it was only Miami of Ohio, but what a way to come out and make a statement. Urban said he wanted a pissed off team, that was chomping at the bit to play....looks like he got just that. I loved Coach Tressel, but he always played not to lose. Coach Meyer is not afraid to crush an opponent.

I think this is the beginning of something special. Go Bucks!
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Less than three minutes left, Grand Valley leads Western Oregon 41-20
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Did they make the helmets easier to come off or something?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by maker's marked
O-H-

Yeah it was only Miami of Ohio, but what a way to come out and make a statement. Urban said he wanted a pissed off team, that was chomping at the bit to play....looks like he got just that. I loved Coach Tressel, but he always played not to lose. Coach Meyer is not afraid to crush an opponent.

I think this is the beginning of something special. Go Bucks!

I-O! The Buckeyes might not lose for a couple years. They're fun to watch now and only gonna get better. They'll play spoiler this year and national champs next year.
Just got back from the Gator game with some friends. We won, but we struggled way more than we should have against Bowling Green and frankly played like crap most of the game. Sure, we have a ton of injuries, but either way we're going to be pretty terrible this year - I'm still not sure why we're even ranked.

At least FSU looks really good tonight.
Denard Robinson is effin overrated
Quote by Waffleexplosion
I told ya that Michigan was overrated.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by iro-bot31
Just got back from the Gator game with some friends. We won, but we struggled way more than we should have against Bowling Green and frankly played like crap most of the game. Sure, we have a ton of injuries, but either way we're going to be pretty terrible this year - I'm still not sure why we're even ranked.

At least FSU looks really good tonight.
You like FSU and UF?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by thefuzz454

The thing with Shoelace is he is in the wrong system. He's not a traditional QB and Hoke is foolish for trying to make him one. He was better off with Rich Rod.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by element4433
You like FSU and UF?

Well, I go to school at UF so I mainly root for the Gators, but since I have a lot of friends at FSU and I hate UM with a passion, I tend to pull for FSU when they're not playing UF.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Sep 1, 2012,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
The thing with Shoelace is he is in the wrong system. He's not a traditional QB and Hoke is foolish for trying to make him one. He was better off with Rich Rod.

I agree, probably the only situation where Michigan is better off with rich rod too. I really like Hoke though, they'll be really good when they get a QB that fits their system
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Quote by thefuzz454

Agreed. I been watching that game thinking the same. Now he's injured
Just got home from the Pitt game. I could be nice about it and say my seats were really good (13 rows back near mid field) but Jesus Christ did the panthers shit the bed tonight