Page 5 of 12
Yeah it was a great game. Coming out of halftime, right after you guys kicked the field goal, I thought it was your game. But our defense figured out your offense.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^Yeah, Missouri's tackling has been stupid bad this year.

Geno Smith is absolutely ridiculous, he has almost as many TDs (17) as incompletions (25) this year.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
This West Virginia Baylor game is ****ing ridiculous. Geno Smith has 600 yards and 8 touchdowns and Stephen Bailey has over 300 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The UW, Baylor game was like that too.

Time to watch us get slaughtered against Oregon tonight. If we won, Id name my first born Mike Leach. Or more likely, get really really drunk and post about it on Facebook.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by thefuzz454

Geno Smith is absolutely ridiculous, he has almost as many TDs (17) as incompletions (25) this year.

Since I posted this Smith threw 3 incompletions...but also 3 more TDs, so his TD/incompletion ratio got even better
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Geno Smith is insane.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Geno Smith looks like he is this years RG3. Two receivers accounted for 518 yrds and 7 tds. I <3 Tavon Austin.

So far the Badgers are looking good against Nebraska, except both team's uniforms. They are terrible.
Being a Husker fan is tough on your heart, so many ups and downs. Which isn't good considering the amount of obesity in Nebraska.
Smith for Heisman, no question
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I really want to see WV play Bama. Offense vs Defense. For some reason I have always kind of rooted for WV going back to the Rich Rod/Steve Slaton/Pat White days.
I wish we had gotten the WV/FSU game.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

We have scored 9 on Oregon.

This is chill with me.
Fire Bret. I've never been so mad at his play calling in my life. A Pro-I Dive on 4th and 2 after you got shoved around all night? A read draw after your QB got clocked? ONLY RUNNING TWO RECEIVERS OF IDENTICAL FLAG ROUTES? Why is Bret Bielema still a coach? If a 22 year old kid who watches too much college football is sitting on his couch calling every single play before it happens, something's seriously wrong. FIRE BRET.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Fire Bret. I've never been so mad at his play calling in my life. A Pro-I Dive on 4th and 2 after you got shoved around all night? A read draw after your QB got clocked? ONLY RUNNING TWO RECEIVERS OF IDENTICAL FLAG ROUTES? Why is Bret Bielema still a coach? If a 22 year old kid who watches too much college football is sitting on his couch calling every single play before it happens, something's seriously wrong. FIRE BRET.

Previous to this season I had given him a little bit of a break because we had won, but this is just too much. I would have no problem if they got rid of the whole coaching staff. The defense is as bad as its always been. The is offense is bad. The play calling like you said is just, ugh. The special teams is terrible.
Hi, I'm Bret Bielema. This week we're playing a Cover-2 team, so I think it'll be a good idea to sent only 2 wide outs on parallel flag routes on opposite sides of the field and try to throw it to them. I have also never won the lottery.
The QB for my old high school (who is a junior now) has declared for Wisconsin, he's really good so hopefully that guy isn't there anymore if that is the case.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Don't worry about Bret ruining his career, he won't have one. Bret will just keep picking QB's from other conferences rather than developing his own.
Washington St driving at Oregon 20 looking to either cut Oregon's lead to 1 or take the lead before half. Then 3 straight sacks to take them out of field goal range.
**** THE DUCKS, GO COUGS.

Seriously, I am going to punch a wall if we win. Half out of anger, half out of joy. I could have been at this game for free, but didn't make the drive from Pullman. I was like, eh, 80$, 600 miles, and 12 hours round trip? Nah.

My Halloween costume this year is the Pac 12 Rambo, probably mentioned it. Well, I ordered a stuffed animal husky and duck, and I'm gonna put a noose around them and hang em around my belt.
Come on WSU!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

This is what we do. We Coug it.

Cougs have always been a 1st half team.
Number three, bitches!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Ole Miss lost to Alabama yesterday (obviously), but I was really pleased with how we played. Especially our defense. It gives me hope. We've gotten a lot better even 5 games into the season. Maybe a bowl game... if not definitely next season. A lot better than 2 and 10.

Michigan State lost to OSU by one point, damn. I think they're overrated this year though, as much as I hate to say it. They barely beat Boise St and Eastern Michigan. Granted, Boise is still good, and our losses were by other good teams, but their only decisive win is Central Michigan. I'm sure they can take care of business against Indiana though.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
LSU/Florida is ugly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm going to kill myself now
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Head is currently in a noose.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Head is currently in a noose.

From what I've seen of the Noles, it seems like once they get a lead they start playing not to lose - which is just asking for an upset like this to happen. Is Jimbo the problem, do you think?
No, Jimbo's been good. It was a little too conservative on offense though. We needed to pass down the field more. Thompson is phenomenal, but he can't do it all. We didn't use the run to open up the down the field throw the way we have in the past few weeks.

Maybe NC State took that away, but I would have liked to see more .
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

How does Taylor Martinez not get stabbed by someone? Jeez.

Also, way to go Vanderbilt. I guess you're no longer the bitch in the SEC. Vandy's the new Kentucky.
Quote by JustRooster
How does Taylor Martinez not get stabbed by someone? Jeez.

Also, way to go Vanderbilt. I guess you're no longer the bitch in the SEC. Vandy's the new Kentucky.

They're playing a good game, gotta give em props

Also, your sig is awesome. Just saying.
All Florida State losing means is that we're one step closer to an all SEC national championship
Quote by Waffleexplosion