There needs to be a challenge. If you suck it all out, what's the point?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Ah yes. Truly, the epitome of humor and the cuttingest of wits. Mr. TijuanaToad, everybody.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Nonstackable food which healed you, no enchantments which made you effectively invincible.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Not the food, but, yeah. Closest you can get to challenge nowadays is forgoing armor altogether.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Even unenchanted iron armor makes it extremely difficult to die unless you get utterly swarmed or shot into lava. None, leather, or bust. Good tools are okay I guess but things like fortune which devalue diamonds make minecraft easier indirectly.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
ores used to be less spawny too. you had to work for em

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by cho0onger
Nonstackable food which healed you, no enchantments which made you effectively invincible.

just bring a couple stacks of wheat and a crafting table.

you didnt even play during that time anyways you fkin noob
We need ghosts n shit and it should take a minute to mine a block I mean come on you cnt dig out 1 sq meter of stone in 5 seconds.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
just bring a couple stacks of wheat and a crafting table.

you didnt even play during that time anyways you fkin noob

I did, actually. Just not on the server.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by OneHappyCamper
You forgot to add "hmu if u agree yeh"

i agre yeh u rite dis gui nos wats rite ye

are we actually getting ftb though? I still support it
Quote by cho0onger
I did, actually. Just not on the server.

Yeah, sure. You must've sucked then because it was still pretty easy.
Quote by SteveHouse
ores used to be less spawny too. you had to work for em

Lets not kid ourselves here there's nothing slowing my diamond finding ability. Even less ores won't stop my Crosby-ness.

Quote by italiarlz135
i agre yeh u rite dis gui nos wats rite ye

are we actually getting ftb though? I still support it

I'd like autumn forests and twiight forests and the thaumcraft stuff. If the server goes that route everyone needs to speak up and say what they want. FTBLite doesn't have two of those things and also doesn't have beekeeping... but I'm sure it could be added.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jun 20, 2013,
If you're gonna try FTB, might as well try it, IMO. It's not really my thing most of the time, but I don't think adding 1-3 things that you personally like will spur much server activity beyond the Canadians, which is obviously the goal here. Your dime, doe.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
d00D u dont even PLAY on da SERVUR nobody cares abt yr opnn bud bud bud bud bud man i want some bud hmu if u agree yeh

ok

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Nobody gives a shit about what you think or like Nathac. FTB adds a bunch of features. Considering the reason a bunch of people don't play is because they are bored of the game, adding a bunch of new content seems like a pretty logical next step to rekindling some interest both for the people who still play and the people who have stopped playing.

Because you are so poor you can't afford a computer that can play regular minecraft or FTB anyways, so I don't see why you think this concerns you.

& yr clueless about the old versions of the game. It was a lot easier to stay alive in situations because you could just keep eating food and healing up. Plus you could just stack a bunch of wheat in your inventory and have mass quantities of bread (more than enough to clear the occupational rare massive cave system). There were aspects that were better for sure, but you don't seem to know them. Really doubt you played much.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Jun 20, 2013,
....hence why i was advocating adding the whole modpack and not just autumn forests and thaumcraft or whatever.....

How's that basic English comprehension ed going for you?

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
....hence why i was advocating adding the whole modpack and not just autumn forests and thaumcraft or whatever.....

How's that basic English comprehension ed going for you?

We are adding quite a bit. The whole modpack is pretty shit, ruins the balance of the game and increases the problems the current version of the game has to a much broader scope.

Your opinion is even more irrelevant than mine. Go away.
It's funny because I predicted (& caricatured) literally everything he's saying.

Adam, go whole-hog or at least, like, 70%-hog. Absolute worst case scenario you have to take it off and we're back here, boo-hoo.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
just as Phillip explained I'm amazed that someone can get paid $8496 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this web link >>>>>>>wep6.COM
Quote by cho0onger
If you're gonna try FTB, might as well try it, IMO. It's not really my thing most of the time, but I don't think adding 1-3 things that you personally like will spur much server activity beyond the Canadians, which is obviously the goal here. Your dime, doe.

ok

...and I was saying for everyone to speak up about what they want.
I am an extremely Machiavellian person.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
It's funny because I predicted (& caricatured) literally everything he's saying.

Adam, go whole-hog or at least, like, 70%-hog. Absolute worst case scenario you have to take it off and we're back here, boo-hoo.

Yeah, no you didn't. God you are such a faggot. Did you get bullied as a kid or something?
Too bad that Walt took his advice.

Damnit, Mike, why did you have to be so wise?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I want vertical slabs and such building goodies, new biomes, twilight forest and redwood forest for example, and maybe then a few machines.
- - - - - - - - - - -
It seems my grinder is being hindered by the presence of anyone else on the map. So if someone is 20k blocks away, it still completely decimates the spawn rates.

The hell.

Edit: I just realized that I have a treasurechest plugin that could very well be conflicting with the HG plugin.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by CaptainRon
It seems my grinder is being hindered by the presence of anyone else on the map. So if someone is 20k blocks away, it still completely decimates the spawn rates.

The hell.

Edit: I just realized that I have a treasurechest plugin that could very well be conflicting with the HG plugin.

Ye, that happens. Shouldn't be too bad given our present situation though.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
I was about to post that
But yeah, hopefully none of your shit is damaged or anything.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by FearMyLightning
Canadians can't swim cuz it never gets warm enough right?

Fear. Do shut up.
Quote by CaptainRon
Yeah its only flooding around downtown. So much damage. Almost nobody is insured for floods since they're usually not this massive. They do happen on a small scale every June but not this ridiculous.

its in the northwest luckily adams parents are too cheap to live there and live in the grimy north east instead.

my girlfriend brought it up and i just had a ridiculous wealth of calgary knowledge and looked intelligent. thanks adam my man.
"Officials said lions and tigers from the Calgary Zoo may need to be transferred to prisoner holding cells. Two zebras and two pigs have already been moved to a conservation centre."

Pretty surreal.

Calgary looks like the movie set to Waterworld right now.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
The northwest didn't flood at all aside from the part next to downtown. The northwest is all uphill. Calgary is located in a giant valley. Used to be a shallow ocean back in the day.

and yeah the zoo is located on an island. Such a nice place and great location... as long as it's not flooding.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jun 21, 2013,