Southampton, UK.

FFO: mid period AFI, mid period Alkaline Trio, Shook Ones.

Couldn't see a thread. I remember writing about them somewhere though, possibly in the UK bands thread. If there is another thread, well I'm sorry and I suck at life. The 'Last Light' EP is so good, I enjoy a lot of 'Midnight Mass' and the old stuff too just not quite as much.

Want to show them a bit of love because they've *****d my site out quite a lot and I briefly met Will at a show a month or so ago and he seems a cool dude.

http://www.facebook.com/Ourtimedownhere

https://twitter.com/Ourtimedownhere

http://ourtimedownhere.tumblr.com/

There's a video out for the new song 'Precognition':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-DER7FzrXQ
Last edited by kryptonite22 at May 21, 2012,
Well, this is not so good. I mean, the music is ok but the vocals don't seem to fit in?
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
This thread is bad. Not because of the band, but because of the responses.

Awesome band.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
One of my favourite current UK bands. "Live, Love, Let Go", "Last Lights" and "Midnight Mass" are all great in their own ways.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
First time i listened to this band i have to agree i thought the singer sounded weird and the vocals were offtime or something, but seriously stick with it. I've been a huge fan of the EP for awhile now, it gets better with every listen and the singalongs are huge
The vox are so different depending on which release you listen to though.

The first EP and full length sounded like a mix of Shook Ones/Comeback Kid. The newer EP and album sound like AFI/Alk3 most of the time, with a little British twist.
I've been jamming 'Midnight Mass' a lot the last couple of days. I think if you give it a little time to settle in, it's probably the best thing they've done.
Quote by FuzzyBear
Did anyone catch these guys at Crashdoubt fest in lincoln the other week? they totally killed it. Great weekend.

Was Crash Doubt any good? I thought the line up looked solid but I saw a few people on Twitter slating it, saying it was like some kind of fashion show yada yada. Not sure if they were just being cooler-than-thou.
Quote by kryptonite22
Was Crash Doubt any good? I thought the line up looked solid but I saw a few people on Twitter slating it, saying it was like some kind of fashion show yada yada. Not sure if they were just being cooler-than-thou.

Probably, everyone I know who went last year thought it was amazing, and this year didn't seem much different. I kind of wish I'd been able to go, but oh well. Maybe next year.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
tbh there were alot of douches there, out of the 3 stages I mainly just stayed at the punktastic stage which was generally good bands and decent people and I got a fair few decent free demo cd's.

The biggest stage downstairs was pure (IMO) crap hardcore bands and kids swinging their fists round

and the third stage was abit of a mix, some good moments though (hildamay, fighting fiction and some band that were like get up kids but I didn't catch their name unfortunately)

For the £30 it cost I'd probably go again but this time sleep in a van in the carpark where I'd keep a stash of booze instead of renting a room in town which was pretty expensive and abit of a trek away.

The drink selection was awful £3 for a can of Skol, Stones or Frosty Jacks, had to stop drinking on sunday because I felt like my teeth were gonna fall out of my head curtesy of frosty jack...

weird venue too, it's like a conference centre kind of place? so the sound was kinda shit untill the rooms got more full later on.
Boo-urns :C

Also when looking for this thread I noticed you started another one in 2009 in hardcore Kryptonite. Lawl.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Mar 22, 2013,
I did?

...Yes, I did.

Never mind. Bummed to hear they're splitting. May get to a show but none are anywhere near me.