Page 2 of 7
Quote by xbitmetal
And Bad guy theme compleated.. Hopefully it's not too mysterious

Spot on dude very evil sounding and mysterious check out the one I put for Boss Battle 2 I'm not sure if it fits.
Something, something, something... dark side.
Quote by CheesyMozarella
That's very nice. Reminds me of Final Fantasy.
I'm always being told that I need to listen to Final Fantasy music but I never really bothered, .
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Christopher S
You should. The universe commands you.

Start here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaoMcTfPXw4
Hmm... That's a bit too operatic sounding for my liking. Are there any final fantasy tracks which sound softer like this sort of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c27awmGEHTg?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Can I do title screen and hopeful for the future?
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
Last edited by bassburton at Jun 1, 2012,
Yo what's up?

I really really want to make one of these, but I don't really have much time nowadays

Quote by CheesyMozarella
It might have become "too much", so maybe it would fit better as something else. It's kind of short as well.

That sounds more like those themes that play in "intense" situations where there are some in-game cutscenes where you need to escape a place or do something, and there are a bunch of random encounters with enemies and shit and the theme kind of "prolongs" into the battle and becomes the Battle Theme for all battles that take place at that time.

Yeah I think that would suit it better (it's pretty good too!)

I don't think walking around in a big city trying to buy 10 potions or some shit is that exciting >_>
Quote by xbitmetal
And Bad guy theme compleated.. Hopefully it's not too mysterious

This is pretty good, and makes me want to do the End Boss 1 theme. So, I'll call that. Um... Oh yeah, don't forget to make it fade out.

I'll update the first post later on tonight.
Quote by gabrielcev
Spot on dude very evil sounding and mysterious check out the one I put for Boss Battle 2 I'm not sure if it fits.

Your song is maybe a little too long and changing. This theme would be nice in game fighting against some special boss. Main boss battle must be allways repeative and memoreable!

Did I have to make outrofade on my song or something ?
Quote by xbitmetal
Your song is maybe a little too long and changing. This theme would be nice in game fighting against some special boss. Main boss battle must be allways repeative and memoreable!

Did I have to make outrofade on my song or something ?

Yeah it's boss Battle 2 theme. For those Bosses that are really hard. Tried to make it epic I think I did good.
Something, something, something... dark side.
Quote by Wquennasar

Hopeful For The Future doesn't feel very RPGish, might be the drums. It just feels like an actual song.

Was kinda afraid of that. I made some changes (rose the pitch, changed some of the instruments, added some extra parts.) Didn't change the drums though. So if it doesn't sound any better this time around, I'll probably fool with the drums next. As for the length of the song, I think I'm actually happy with that.

I'm completely open to constructive criticism, so if you don't think it's fits or needs work in a certain area, just let me know.
Attachments:
Hopeful For The Future.mid
Well, here's the title screen theme. I went for something short and simple. I think it fits fairly well.
Attachments:
UG RPG Collab - Title Screen theme.gp5
For in these moments

Victor Gutierrez
I added a Desert and Desert Town Theme. If you don't mind, I'd like to call Desert Town Theme for my friend who actually is writing something that fits very well. He actually doesn't know about this thread yet though If he ends up not wanting to do it, I'll uncall it for him.

Stuff has been updated, let me know if I missed anything. I'm also keeping all the songs in red until there's a majority consensus that the song fits the bill.
^Nah, it fits a village of sorts perfectly. Maybe one of those that have waterfalls and "cheesy" shit and stuff.

Anyways, I'm digging most of these, but I think that some may be a little bit miscast (like that Bic City one from before).

I think you guys should just follow that "label" to create the song, but after you did, include a label that fits it (after hearing it).

Maybe you choose to do "Bad guy's theme"; but it ended up too epic so you want to use it as "End Boss theme", or you want to make a battle theme, it's too mellow so you put it as another theme, etc
man so much progress we might actually finish this one. Ill take minigame 1 too writing these is a lot of fun
P.S. Dibs on the FMV if no one else has it.

Which they do.
Last edited by kmamcconnell at Jun 3, 2012,
Quote by gonzaw
Anyways, I'm digging most of these, but I think that some may be a little bit miscast (like that Bic City one from before).

I think you guys should just follow that "label" to create the song, but after you did, include a label that fits it (after hearing it).

Maybe you choose to do "Bad guy's theme"; but it ended up too epic so you want to use it as "End Boss theme", or you want to make a battle theme, it's too mellow so you put it as another theme, etc

This. Updating soon.

Quote by bassburton
Well, here's the title screen theme. I went for something short and simple. I think it fits fairly well.

Love it, but you still have to make the part with the drums repeat and fade out.

EDIT: Oh shit, I forgot to turn the volume of the oboe back up in my song.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Jun 3, 2012,
I will do end boss 2 i already have an idea. I also wanna call the love scene if its not already called.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by amonamarthmetal at Jun 5, 2012,
Here you go, I think it's finished. Let's see what you guys think.

Edit: fixed up a couple things in the transition.
See V2
Attachments:
UG RPG Collab - Title Screen theme - Definitive.gp5
UG RPG Collab - Title Screen theme - Definitive V2.gp5
For in these moments

Victor Gutierrez
Last edited by bassburton at Jun 4, 2012,
Quote by Cavalcade
What's this about using the mix table to fade it out? Is that some GP-only thing?

Just get GP. I can't think of any good reason that you wouldn't.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
I already have GP6. The fact that I use TuxGuitar instead anyway should tell you something.
Now, what about the mix table? I can save it as a .gp5 in TuxGuitar and work on it in GP6 from there.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Jun 4, 2012,
Quote by Cavalcade
I already have GP6. The fact that I use TuxGuitar instead anyway should tell you something.
Now, what about the mix table? I can save it as a .gp5 in TuxGuitar and work on it in GP6 from there.

Get GP5, much better than 6 and tuxguitar.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus