Page 2 of 5
That would be a great addition to any vinyl collection.

I really want to get The Wonder Years' Suburbia. I just don't know if I'm willing to throw down about $30 to get my hands on a copy. That's what they seem to go for on Ebay these days.

EDIT: Screw it. I want it. I decided to bid on a copy. I set my max at $25, so hopefully I get it.
I have the Cap'n Jazz reissues.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Just won a copy of The Wonder Years' Suburbia on Ebay. It ended up costing me $26 (that's with shipping included). That seems to be about what they go for on there. Baby blue vinyl. 500 copies on that color.
Nice!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
So in celebration of getting my first job, I went to V Revolution and got one of the best pop-punx records.

Awwww yeah.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jun 27, 2012,
The day I met you we all went to V Rev and it was closed (at about 2 minutes past 5). My fury was insurmountable. Last time I went there I picked up the 12" of 'Soft Clicks' by Death is Not Glamorous and had a burrito from their fridge of vegan goodies. That shop rules and is one of Manchester's many highlights.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I have money now, I have to keep myself from not buying everything in this thread
Ordering Funtitled, Iron Chic, and Summer Vacation LPs from Square Of Opposition tomorrow. Think that will get me some freebies??!?!?! Or should I throw in **** Your Emotional Bullshit or the new Spraynard EP for good measure?

Or should I get ARAB SPRING instead of Summer Vacation?

Decisions
Last edited by rockfan7 at Jun 29, 2012,
My collection of emo/pop punk vinyl all varies losely on what you you want to consider emo, whether that includes more recent post-hardcore/screamo bands, 80's era stuff like Fugazi, or 90's-era skramz bands. I currently have:
No Devolucion - Thursday
A City By The Light Divided - Thursday
Document #8 - Page Ninetynine (with the hand printed/silk screened cover)
Shed - Title Fight
End Hits - Fugazi
Repeater - Fugazi
Tell All Your Friends - Taking Back Sunday
Chasing Hamburg - Polar Bear Club
This doesn't really count but I did see someone post an Andrew Jackson Jihad album and I have a copy of Candy Cigarettes And Cap Guns
Last edited by getbusydying23 at Jun 30, 2012,
Quote by getbusydying23
My collection of emo/pop punk vinyl all varies losely on what you you want to consider emo, whether that includes more recent post-hardcore/screamo bands, 80's era stuff like Fugazi, or 90's-era skramz bands. I currently have:
No Devolucion - Thursday
A City By The Light Divided - Thursday
Document #8 - Page Ninetynine (with the hand printed/silk screened cover)
Shed - Title Fight
End Hits - Fugazi
Repeater - Fugazi
Tell All Your Friends - Taking Back Sunday
Chasing Hamburg - Polar Bear Club
This doesn't really count but I did see someone post an Andrew Jackson Jihad album and I have a copy of Candy Cigarettes And Cap Guns

This forum is pretty lenient, just post whatever records you like

I got the dowsing EP a few weeks ago at their show in CT
Break it down and then break it up again
Me and my guitar drowning down and down

As far as I know, a complete set of Pulley vinyl, Time insensitive material in green, The Long of Short of it in Clear. The others were only ever released in black I'm pretty sure.

One of my favourite bands ever, wish they would release a copy of together again for the first time on vinyl!
Just some more I have photographed recently. Apologies for the sizing, I still can't work out how to change it in the post and I can't be bothered to go back and re-upload a smaller version to DF.

Not all new to me, but new photos.

Quote by rockfan7
Ordering Funtitled, Iron Chic, and Summer Vacation LPs from Square Of Opposition tomorrow. Think that will get me some freebies??!?!?! Or should I throw in **** Your Emotional Bullshit or the new Spraynard EP for good measure?

Or should I get ARAB SPRING instead of Summer Vacation?

Decisions

What did you end up ordering? Arab Spring would have been a great choice. I love that album.

There's a decent chance you might get some free swag. Chris tends to throw extra stuff in pretty often. Don't expect to get it immediately. Sometimes he's a bit slow filling orders.

Then again he does it all himself for the most part, so I'm guessing he just packs orders when he gets the free time to do it.
Quote by daytripper75
What did you end up ordering? Arab Spring would have been a great choice. I love that album.

There's a decent chance you might get some free swag. Chris tends to throw extra stuff in pretty often. Don't expect to get it immediately. Sometimes he's a bit slow filling orders.

Then again he does it all himself for the most part, so I'm guessing he just packs orders when he gets the free time to do it.

Well I haven't gotten it yet because my paycheck wasn't sent, so now I have to wait til tomorrow or Thursday but I ordered Joyce Manor's self-titled and I think I decided on Funtitled, Spraynard EP, Iron Chic, and ARAB SPRING.
Quote by rockfan7
Well I haven't gotten it yet because my paycheck wasn't sent, so now I have to wait til tomorrow or Thursday but I ordered Joyce Manor's self-titled and I think I decided on Funtitled, Spraynard EP, Iron Chic, and ARAB SPRING.

Good choices. The only one I don't have in Iron Chic, but that's probably getting ordered the next time I buy some vinyl.

part of my strung out collection, all black vinyl. First pressing of another day in paradise, not the coloured anniversary print. And one of jordan burns sticks (because i'm a fanboy)

More strung out & some wilhelm scream (all coloured)

strung out 7inch

coloured wilhelm scream 'diver' 7inch & Face to Face's 'Disconnected' 1993 7inch single

ANNNNNDDDDDD

The last Wilhelm Scream EP. The cover on this one is sick, so are the tunes.
This came in the mail yesterday!

I've been meaning to get a copy for a while. I just wish they were still pressing it. It would have been a bit cheaper.
Finally got 'em. And picked some stuff up at my not so local record store.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii550/nfarreller/02382c44.jpg

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii550/nfarreller/dbacf37d.jpg

I didn't get any free records though But he said he was flooded with orders when I ordered it so that's prolly why But I really wanted these records any way and it was only $35 for all 3 of them so that's pretty good

I'll just have to try again.
I was going to order that, and then I ordered the wrong thing, and then it was sold out. But when the Literature 7'' goes up I think I'll buy fckyrhed.

But I ordered:
Hop Along - Get Disowned
Joyce Manor/Sumer Vacation split
All Spraynard 7''s
Title Fight's new album
1994! 7"
and a Literature shirt. Woohoo.
I know! I listened to it like 8 times yesterday hah. They're playing at my school for free with Porches and Swearin'. It will be quite fun.
Quote by punkforlife93
Nice call, 1994! rocks.

Indeed. They're from my hometown too. I've seen them live like 4-5 times.