Page 1 of 12
JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
So, whos pumped?

inb4 overrated ololol COD bettur ololol

Gameplay trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QWWzhpjS62I#!

While gameplay looks the same, the enemies look awesome.

Official trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nsWyP0LBikI
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
All Halo games are terrible.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
I don't give a crap.
Nor does this game deserve its own thread. As of yet anyway.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
I don't give a crap.
Nor does this game deserve its own thread. As of yet anyway.

Does anything ever deserve its own thread anymore?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
I like CoD, Halo, and Battlefield.

Is that allowed? I feel like everyone who plays video games has to be a gigantic douche-bag fanboy who can't like more then one series.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by WCPhils

Is that allowed? I feel like everyone who plays video games has to be a gigantic douche-bag fanboy who can't like more then one series.

No. All games created after Commander Keen are irrelevant.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
AnAngrySquirrel
125 IQ
Quote by JimmyBanks6

If anything doesn't, it's a game that's only had two trailers and literally no other info. Not much discussion to be gleamed. And if there was, it would be done in the gaming thread.
RaysGotThis
Who?
73 IQ
I'm actually considering getting it at the midnight release, since I've never done that for any other game before, just to see what it's like. Unless it's like, really goddamn cold out. 'Cause fuck that. Then I'm'a head over to my buddy's house and start a marathon.

I'm hesitant to get my hopes up just yet, but I'm pretty excited for it.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,700 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
All Halo games are terrible.
Exactly! And the 12 year olds (or people who act like 12 years by camping your corpse and rubbing their jockstraps on your corpse, etc.) made it worse. I despise a game that only has replayability value because of the shitty multiplayer and its even shittier multiplayer community. Games like CoD, Battlefield, and Halo all have the worst damn communities ever; there's no damn respect.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
No. Nope. Never. Especially not Halo...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 4, 2012,
angusfan16
butts
578 IQ
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
If anything doesn't, it's a game that's only had two trailers and literally no other info. Not much discussion to be gleamed. And if there was, it would be done in the gaming thread.

Or this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1543407

Or this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332076&highlight=halo

As excited as i am for Halo 4, he's got a point TS. There's three other threads you can discuss this in.
Sail upon the open skies
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Exactly! And the 12 year olds (or people who act like 12 years by camping your corpse and rubbing their jockstraps on your corpse, etc.) made it worse. I despise a game that only has replayability value because of the shitty multiplayer.

No. Nope. Never. Especially not Halo...

^Someone is bad at Halo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

Yet you still came into this thread, read through the responses and took the time to post.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Obama FTW
you can call me Bill.
1,375 IQ
Quote by WCPhils

+1 I dont know why everyone has to be so angry when it comes to certain video games.
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Pedals
Digitech Multi-Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Amp
Peavey 5150
AnAngrySquirrel
125 IQ
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Yet you still came into this thread, read through the responses and took the time to post.

What else would I be doing at ten past 1 in the morning?
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,700 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
^Someones bad at Halo
I've actually never played Halo. I just don't find a game that thrives on multiplayer to be good. And I don't need to play Halo (or any other FPSs) to know that the multiplayer FPS community is fucking horrendous.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by JimmyBanks6

That doesn't necessarily make a case for your point.
JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I've actually never played. I just don't find a game that thrives on multiplayer to be good. And I don't need to play Halo or any other FPSs to know that the multiplayer FPS community is fucking horrendous.

Do you hate parties, team sports, group get togethers, and anything to do with more than yourself as well?

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
What else would I be doing at ten past 1 in the morning?

Obvious answer is obvious

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Obama FTW
+1 I dont know why everyone has to be so angry when it comes to certain video games.

Yea, I basically like every game I play. I very very rarely hate one.

If I don't love a game I might not buy any more of that series. No big deal really, I'm not gonna start shitting on anyone who enjoys it.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I've actually never played Halo. I just don't find a game that thrives on multiplayer to be good. And I don't need to play Halo (or any other FPSs) to know that the multiplayer FPS community is fucking horrendous.

I play FPS online all the time. I am almost always in a party with friends though. The rare times I've talked to random people it wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be though. I don't mind some trash talk.

Also, how can you judge a game you have never played? That makes zero sense.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 4, 2012,
angusfan16
butts
578 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I've actually never played. I just don't find a game that thrives on multiplayer to be good. And I don't need to play Halo or any other FPSs to know that the multiplayer FPS community is fucking horrendous.

Wait, you're judging a game you've never even played?

Sail upon the open skies
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
Quote by WCPhils

This. Though I like Halo the most.
you're a stone fox
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,700 IQ
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Do you hate parties, team sports, group get togethers, and anything to do with more than yourself as well?

Nope. I love Diablo3 (and D2). I enjoyed MMOs for awhile. I love a good game of American football OR a good game of soccer. I love getting together with my girlfriend and our friends. Generally, I'm not that anitsocial. I just hate gaming communities where it's considered the norm to be a dickwad.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 4, 2012,
vicarious46
Registered Masshole
437 IQ
Halo's never been my jig, the combat style and community never suited me. And it's only kinda fun to play with friends, but after a game or two I get really bored of it

So I'm not really interested

I'll stick to my BF3, maybe COD:BO2

EDIT:^What he just said, I think Halo attracts some of the worst people next to COD. Joining a lobby and listening to some 17 yr old confused teen shout obscenities at a 10 yr old (who is equally obnoxious) because that's apparently cool is not my style
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jun 4, 2012,
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Quote by vicarious46
maybe COD:BO2

So, Halo then?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Nope. I love Diablo3 (and D2). I enjoyed MMOs for awhile. I love a good game of American football OR a good game of soccer. I love getting together with my girlfriend and our friends. Generally, I'm not that anitsocial. I just hate gaming communities where it's considered the norm to be a dickwad.

Yeah, I agree. I'm usually super chill when I play though. I turn off chat, so I'm not affected by the negativity of other gamers.
you're a stone fox
vicarious46
Registered Masshole
437 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
So, Halo then?

lol I guess kinda, i think the multiplayer on both franchises is kinda shitty and could use some major tweakage, like maybe a new COD could use game engine. But Halo is far worse combat wise; having to unload a whole clip and then hit a guy with my buttstock just to kill him is retarded. And being forced to zoom out when some one shoots you bugs me a lot.

I think BO2 will be good just cause they're implying that zombies is gonna be a bigger aspect of the game and something about different zombie 'modes'

The multiplayer will probably be meh though
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
Quote by vicarious46
lol I guess kinda, i think the multiplayer on both franchises is kinda shitty and could use some major tweakage, like maybe a new COD could use game engine. But Halo is far worse combat wise; having to unload a whole clip and then hit a guy with my buttstock just to kill him is retarded. And being forced to zoom out when some one shoots you bugs me a lot.

I think BO2 will be good just cause they're implying that zombies is gonna be a bigger aspect of the game and something about different zombie 'modes'

The multiplayer will probably be meh though

I honestly look at it the other way,

it takes no skill to put two bullets in the chest of a player and he dies.

but proper bashing, head shots, and so many other techniques makes Halo require much much more skill to be good.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
-xCaMRocKx-
Alligators gonna alligate
888 IQ
Meh. It looks very pretty, but for the most part just seems like more of the same to me.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
CG Man16
hey
814 IQ
**** you guys, this game looks awesome. I'm gonna have a great time with it.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
vicarious46
Registered Masshole
437 IQ
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I honestly look at it the other way,

it takes no skill to put two bullets in the chest of a player and he dies.

but proper bashing, head shots, and so many other techniques makes Halo require much much more skill to be good.

Yeah COD definitely babies it's fanbase, making it easy to get kills when you zoom in and its magnetized to the other player. But other then that, you kinda gotta be good with the tools the game gives you like flashbangs and grenades to outsmart other players, like those goddamn campers. Also, COD doesn't 'balance' out the guns in the same class (looking at you BF3) so you gotta get good early on to unlock the better guns.

But I also don't think it's extremely difficult to get good at halo either, you spam the other guy with a shitload of bullets and then hopefully butt him before he butts you. Getting really good might be kind of challenging, but that's not why I don't like it. It's just not appealing to me I guess

EDIT: Either way, neither game has anything on the sniping in BF3
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
mental_zer0
ME OTO EM
521 IQ
Halo 4 looks amazing, the multiplayer footage looked good too. Forerunner weapons look sweeeeeeeeeet.

And FPS games have the worst communities? Really? Clearly you people haven't played LoL or any game like it online.

I play Reach unmuted. There are barely even people with mics, much less shit talkers and ****ers of mothers.
Last edited by mental_zer0 at Jun 4, 2012,
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
Just watched the gameplay.. it looks incredible. Holy shit. I might have to buy a Halo game for once? (I only have the first lmao)
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
justinb904
Mother F***ing Engines
455 IQ
Still haven't played Halo 3. Not bothered at all.

edit: Just watched the trailer. Cool.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jun 4, 2012,
bastards
Dirigo
652 IQ
Actually I Was on the Halo Wikia last night and there's a whole crock of new stuff

Although I'm sure lot's of it is fabricated, plenty of boring useless crapolacka to keep me busy till December

Also this is worth noting
It has been confirmed that the Covenant will return, but 343 Industries has stated that they will be "the least of your problems." As of March 7, 2012, there are no plans for a Halo 4 Beta
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Jun 4, 2012,
S0n1c '97
Guava king
707 IQ
I can't play multiplayer. No 12 year olds ruining it for me!

It's gonna be awesome
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Looks cool. But I don't really care about video games. Because I'm smart.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown