Page 5 of 19
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
(Invalid img)

Old pic

This would be so cool!!

Can I have a cuteish owl pokey-thingy?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
+9001

They kind of have a Pokemon MMO. It's called Pokemon World Online. It's like the GB games but MMO.

Can you draw me with a squirtle? Preferably one from the squirtle squad. (my pic is on my profile)

Quote by Mudmen190

Blastoise would be epic .

Quote by anvil is god

Draw me with a Torchick on my shoulder?

If you could draw me gettin' all up on a Tyrannitar I would, do already, and will more-so love you forever.

Use my profile picture
Quote by stealstrings

C:
Quote by DukeDeRox

Oh my gosh. You are amazing! Thanks a lot it's very appreciated
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
draw my profile pic with a jigglypuff. i DARE you.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I'm not going to quote the picture, as it's just up there, but goddamn that's badass!
Awesome! What are you drawing these with?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by DukeDeRox

My life is now complete, this is my new facebook picture.

EDIT: actually, nobody on there will get it, so it's my UG picture instead.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 15, 2012,
Quote by valennic
Me with Aggron please?

Me on left. The girlfriend already has a scyther.

James Franco in Pineapple Express?

EDIT: Could you draw me jamming out with an Electabuzz?

Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Last edited by shavorules42 at Jun 15, 2012,
Quote by DukeDeRox
That looks more like the perfect template for a Bug Catcher
Quote by DukeDeRox
*jackson.jpg*

Should I be making some snakes on a plane reference?

I'm thinking of running as a candidate for God. I'll make making Pokemon real my priority.

Also, that would imply that the moment I make that happen, I'm stepping down from my position to give it to Arceus.

Also, I'm a huge fucking nerd.
Quote by shavorules42
Could you draw me jamming out with an Electabuzz?
You should have your bass powered up by Electabuzz holding one end of the jack.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 15, 2012,
Oh please draw me together with a slowking! There's a picture at my profile.

You're awesome.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That looks more like the perfect template for a Bug Catcher

I'm thinking of running as a candidate for God. I'll make making Pokemon real my priority.

Also, that would imply that the moment I make that happen, I'm stepping down from my position to give it to Arceus.

Also, I'm a huge fucking nerd.
You should have your bass powered up by Electabuzz holding one end of the jack.

Either that or his tail plugging into his guitar. Wolf were you the one who posted about PWO?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Either that or his tail plugging into his guitar. Wolf were you the one who posted about PWO?
I said that there should be a Pokemon MMORPG. Then somebody replied with PWO, which I've tried out, and am not *too* impressed with it.

If I came up with ideas for said MMO, it would allow you to customize your character, choose which region you'd start off on, allow travel between regions, etc. Each region you start off on would allow you to pick from the respective starters. So almost like PWO, but, like, better.

Also, it would be cool if you could also have classes or something, i.e. "Pokemon Trainer" (default), "Pokemon Breeder", etc.

Maybe Nintendo could team up with Blizzard or something. Though I wouldn't be a fan of all the fourteen year olds spamming the chatroom with racial slurs and profanity they probably don't even know the definition to

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I said that there should be a Pokemon MMORPG. Then somebody replied with PWO, which I've tried out, and am not *too* impressed with it.

If I came up with ideas for said MMO, it would allow you to customize your character, choose which region you'd start off on, allow travel between regions, etc. Each region you start off on would allow you to pick from the respective starters. So almost like PWO, but, like, better.

Also, it would be cool if you could also have classes or something, i.e. "Pokemon Trainer" (default), "Pokemon Breeder", etc.

Maybe Nintendo could team up with Blizzard or something. Though I wouldn't be a fan of all the fourteen year olds spamming the chatroom with racial slurs and profanity they probably don't even know the definition to

I sent a request but they haven't emailed me yet. How long does it take?

And I'd get behind your idea except I wouldn't make classes necessary. I've always liked the notion of a game where you could travel between regions and then naming it Rainbow version but if Gamefreak were to come out with it, it would be the end all game of the series.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42

And I'd get behind your idea except I wouldn't make classes necessary. I've always liked the notion of a game where you could travel between regions and then naming it Rainbow version but if Gamefreak were to come out with it, it would be the end all game of the series.

You shouldn't be too negative on Gamefreak. You're not a real fan.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You shouldn't be too negative on Gamefreak. You're not a real fan.

No I'm not bashing Gamefreak I'm just saying that it would have to be the last game in the series to be made because honestly, where could you go after that? Every game after it would just be an expansion pack or a disappointment.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42

I'd probably make it until Generation 4, as all the first four regions are located near each other; Unova is farther away. That way we could still have our "regular" RPGs.

EDIT: Also, battles would probably be in the style of Pokemon Stadium. I'm thinking a 3D game, really, but I wouldn't mind 2D either.

Quote by shavorules42
No I'm not bashing Gamefreak I'm just saying that it would have to be the last game in the series to be made because honestly, where could you go after that? Every game after it would just be an expansion pack or a disappointment.

New region, new Pokemon in 2 games.

Same fashion as the other games.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Yeah but if you go from having like 5 regions open to travel and explore back to just one in a new game, it'll be a bit of a letdown.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
Yeah but if you go from having like 5 regions open to travel and explore back to just one in a new game, it'll be a bit of a letdown.
Hence, the first four regions only, in my idea.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Hence, the first four regions only, in my idea.

The only problem with that is the timeframes. Gen I and Gen III take place at the same time while Gen II (and presumably Gen V, possibly Gen IV) take place after the events in Gen I and III. This only gets further complicated by Black and White II taking place after Black and White. Mixing Gen I and III would definitely be cool, but things would really have to change and be made more primitive to fit the storyline and timeline if Gen II and IV were to be thrown in there.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Yeah, of course; the story would have to be substantially different from the handheld games.

Quote by shavorules42

There's really only one game with 2 regions so a single region is nothing out of the ordinary.

You're expecting too much, which is what's letting you down.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It might be cool to witness the humble beginnings of some of the different criminal groups. Let's get CoreysMonster to start development.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221

Put the cutest pokemon there is where the duckling is

Too bad there aren't panda pokemon
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Too bad there aren't panda pokemon
Teddiursa comes close. And yeah, Spinda too.
Quote by shavorules42
It might be cool to witness the humble beginnings of some of the different criminal groups. Let's get CoreysMonster to start development.
I'd help out, oh yes.

Especially score-wise, considering I'm currently part of another project as a musician.

I'd mostly do arrangements of tunes from the original games though.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES I want to be cool like everyone else and have my Magneton or Bulbasaur or whatever I put
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by thePTOD
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES I want to be cool like everyone else and have my Magneton or Bulbasaur or whatever I put

Me too -__-
You guys be patient. He's doing YOU a favour, so the least you can do is just wait for him to finish. He could be busy with other things.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Can you draw me with a Squirtle on my back?
Use the picture on my profile..
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by skylerjames13
You guys be patient. He's doing YOU a favour, so the least you can do is just wait for him to finish. He could be busy with other things.

You're trying to talk sense on UG.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by skylerjames13

Did you already get yours?

I rest my case.

I'm patient though
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day