Born Headless
874 IQ
Not my subgenre of choice but good stuff nonetheless. Vocals threw me off, not what I was expecting, sounds kinda like The Melvins.
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Gonna bump this now that the forum is a bit more active.

This is good shit, people!
Abomination94
Nocturnal Dominion
359 IQ
That's no lie either! Great stuff. for posting them.
Pestilent winds
Rotting earth
Fire streaks the skies
Slow decay
Putrid stench
The Light chokes and dies
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
...In vacuo...
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
No worries. I've been listening to them most of the day, today.

137 views and 2 replies though? Poor effort guys.
wintee_madness
nyrkki
339 IQ
Good stuff. Not usually what I listen to but hey...
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
ambivalent615
Climate Controller
130 IQ
well you had to ***** them in every thread for half a month, but i finally decided to check them out. good call. gonna go search for weight of coronation today. is the newer one any good?
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Mission successful!

I've not listened to the latest one, but I got Dead Throne Monarch today, the album they released just before changing their name from "Rhino." It's pretty good, judging by the one listen I gave it. There's growling and some faster deathy/thrashy bits in it, too.
Crazed Shredder
Sheik Yerbouti
1,195 IQ
Is the same vocalist doing the growls?
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
They really don't sounds like a three piece. Pretty good stuff
In my heart I'm with you

every night
ambivalent615
Climate Controller
130 IQ
so i've kind of revised my opinion on these fellows; while i listened to sovereign, and thought it was fantastic, after listening to the whole album (only once, to be fair) nothing else on there really grabbed me. i'll see after a few more listens, but presently i'm a bit underwhelmed.

also, i dl'd the newer one, and it is much more uniformly sludge i.e. no doom or post metally stuff, with a bit of death metal influence, and just was generaly unlistenable, for me at least.
the vocals are wack as ****, and instrumentation is just lackluster.

still hoping i'll end up liking the other one, though, and regardless, sovereign kicks dick.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
It's a shame you didn't like the rest of the album. I love the whole thing. I've got one of their albums released as "Rhino" and wasn't as impressed and read a review or two of their latest one and haven't bothered with it yet.
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
Quote by Butt Rayge
It's a shame you didn't like the rest of the album. I love the whole thing. I've got one of their albums released as "Rhino" and wasn't as impressed and read a review or two of their latest one and haven't bothered with it yet.

Dead Throne Monarch or Breed the Chosen One?

Dead Throne was pretty decent I thought, if I remember correctly it isn't quite as sludgy as Weight of Coronation though so maybe that is it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Death Throne. I think I've only listened to it once or twice so maybe I just haven't given it a chance.
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
I haven't listened to this band in a good while now, I need to give Weight a spin again.
In my heart I'm with you

every night