Poll: Do you drink coffee?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you drink coffee?
YEAH!!! I LOVE IT!!!
136 48%
sometimes
78 28%
Only at work so i dont look like an outsider.
4 1%
Deep in my soul i am British!
63 22%
Voters: 281.
Page 3 of 6
My new favorite coffee at Dunkin Donuts is Black Cocoa and Caramel Swirl

Otherwise I just have it regular cream n sugar
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I'm a coffee junkie. I normally drink 2 pots a day. Black like a boss.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Welcome to the club.

There's an outcast club? Isn't that a paradox?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'm a coffee junkie. I normally drink 2 pots a day. Black like a boss.

that's hardly a coffee junkie.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
drinking some folgers black silk brewed with salt

yummy, for a cheap brand

edit:
Quote by Diamond Dave
expresso ftw

espresso*

People **** this up too much
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jun 19, 2012,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
that's hardly a coffee junkie.

That's if I'm able to sleep. I can do four pots quite comfortably. Where's your god now?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
That's if I'm able to sleep. I can do four pots quite comfortably. Where's your god now?

Imaginary
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jun 19, 2012,
Quote by jani92jani
You sir deserve several medals!

FTFY
Quote by L2112Lif
Tea > Coffee erry day.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Zetsword
I'm a massive pussy that can't handle the beverage of kings.

FTFY
Quote by L2112Lif
I'm a coffee monster (it must be black, unsweetened and strong enough to bring on cardiac arrest in people under 5 feet tall). Tea is only good for drinking when hungover and even then it's got to be black and unsweetened. I'm not a very good Brit really.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zetsword
Coffee tastes like shit and comes out like shit too.

Ehm, it's a drink. You pee it out. Don't know what kind of coffee you've been drinking.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ehm, it's a drink. You pee it out. Don't know what kind of coffee you've been drinking.

The super manly kind that you shit out of your urethra.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Coffee produces violent liquid shits and stinky breath sir, pretty sure that's universal unless you have some body that's become tolerant to the stuff.
I love coffee. I've always been fed it since I was a child. Either a cappuccino with as many shots as possible in the morning (when days off) or a quick 2 or 3 espressos (at work).
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I don't like coffee straight but occasionally I'll go for whatever those fancy sounding mixed up coffee based drinks. I'm a bit more of a tea person.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Zetsword
Coffee produces violent liquid shits and stinky breath sir, pretty sure that's universal unless you have some body that's become tolerant to the stuff.

Meh, I can handle it.
Tea, you bastards.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I prefer tea to coffee but drink both, albeit tea more than coffee. Whisky in your coffee can also be pretty nice.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Coffee has the pleasant side effect of acting as an enema. It will cause diarrhea in some people. I happen to be one of those unlucky bastards.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Screw coffee, I'm all about vanilla chai with cinnamon.

Filthy hipster

I love coffee, luckily I live in one of the best coffee cities in the world.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by whoomit
I'm glad a couple of you pointed that out so I didn't have to

What's that got to do with anything?

Whiskey + Coffee = Irish Coffee.

And I was joking.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Screw coffee, I'm all about vanilla chai with cinnamon.

Die

The cafe I frequent had just run out of coffee and their delivery truck was running late. When I asked for my usual tall latte, the barista offered me a chai instead. I spat in her face went down the road and got a coffee from a different place. It was dearer and smaller than my usual one, and not as good, but it was coffee, damnit!
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jun 19, 2012,
I drink a solid pot of coffee every day through the morning and work. Makes a boring day go by a lot faster.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I think I'm the only man in the world who doesn't drink any kind of coffee.
OH COOL A SIGNATURE.
-extra strong coffee in the morning.
-regular coffee with lunch
-depending on how much longer I need to be awake coffee or tea in the afternoon
-tea in evening
-at night I have choice of THREE warm beverages: warm milk and honey, creamy hot chocolate, or a cup of hot tea

if I have a hangover in the morning coffee is NOT a good idea, although a cup of tea, a biscuit and some panadol is a lovely cure

if I have night shift at work, Redbull with crushed NoDoz stirred in DURING shift. Coffee AFTER shift/knock-off-drinks so that I am awake enough to get home, but knowing that once I get home I will crash heavily so won't have time for my normal hot milky drink.

yes... I've got myself into quite the routine.
Quote by Fandango
I think I'm the only man in the world who doesn't drink any kind of coffee.

I think you're delusional.
Quote by mdwallin
-extra strong coffee in the morning.
-regular coffee with lunch
-depending on how much longer I need to be awake coffee or tea in the afternoon
-tea in evening
-at night I have choice of THREE warm beverages: warm milk and honey, creamy hot chocolate, or a cup of hot tea

if I have a hangover in the morning coffee is NOT a good idea, although a cup of tea, a biscuit and some panadol is a lovely cure

Mines pretty similar.

-3 tablespoons (not teaspoons) of coffee when I wake. Black with no sugar. Tastes like death.
-Tall latte at the uni cafe
-Occasionally, another tall latte at the uni cafe
-Coffee when I get home in the arvo so I don't crash out early and wake up at midnight.
-Couple of pots of tea between dusk and whenever I go to bed.

If I wake with a headache I wonder if it's because I'm hungover and need water, or because I'm having withdrawals and need coffee. Coffee normally does the trick.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jun 19, 2012,
Quote by Butt Rayge
I think you're delusional.

Well, at least I'll never be addicted to the stuff like some people here >.>
OH COOL A SIGNATURE.
I like my coffee like my women...

Loaded with whiskey.

Drink it almost every day.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Whiskey + Coffee = Irish Coffee.

And I was joking.

Die

The cafe I frequent had just run out of coffee and their delivery truck was running late. When I asked for my usual tall latte, the barista offered me a chai instead. I spat in her face went down the road and got a coffee from a different place. It was dearer and smaller than my usual one, and not as good, but it was coffee, damnit!

Irish coffee is dreadful ;__; i had some on a boat back from amsterdam and it was okay at first, then became some kind of hideous mixture of cream and coffee and stuff.