Alrighty folks,

I'm selling both these guitars solely because of financial reasons! The Jazzmaster is stock, vintage white. The Dano is also stock, black and is part of the 2nd reissue phase (circa 2007).

They're both in brilliant, as new condition, and if there's any interest in either, I'll get pics and more details up soon. I've only owned both for a few months, haven't gigged either of them.

Prices:
Squier J Macsis Jazzmaster: There's really not much precedent to base their used value on, but I'd like £300 shipped; which is less than I've seen them sell for elsewhere in this condition.

Danelectro DC59: More of these have been sold on the used market, and given the condition of the guitar, I would be looking for £130 shipped.

I would ship outwith the UK if necessary, and would be open to offers of course (although it's unlikely I'd trade for anything else. But it is possible!)

So if you have any interest in these at all, feel free to ask.
Thanks for your time,
Boav
Would love some pics and more info on the jazz?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
I can definitely get some pics up on the Jazz on Friday, but won't have a chance to before then. What details would you like to know? (PM me if it suits you more.)
I can't PM... bloody iPhones.

Just any and everything you can tell me I guess?

Finish? Hardware? Routing? Etc etc
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
As I say, the guitar is completely stock, VERY slight wear on the scratch plate from using my pick, but it's minimal, as you'll see when I get the pics up. Which I'll do ASAP, and let you know in this thread.

Bar that, I guess the best authority I can point you towards is the Fender/Squier page itself for specs! It's unchanged from when it was purchased only a few months previously. No routing been done, no marks in the finish, no hardware changes.
Just had a gander at the Squier page myself.

It'd feel wrong for me to modify such a guitar!
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
It is a stunning looking guitar! I've played Fenders costing twice as much, but sound wise and paying wise I can't tell any difference! I haven't felt any need whatsoever to do any modding! And the colour scheme is very nice too.

I don't have access to a camera tonight, but by Friday I should be able to no bother.
Il have a gander at pics and see what's going on.

Trying my best to persuade myself to NOT build my dream Jazz over the summer haha
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Jazzmasters are wonderful looking guitars, there's no doubt about that! But yeah, it's getting late, I'd best get some sleep, and I'll give you a heads up on this thread (or a PM or email if there's anyway that suits you more easily) about pics ASAP; probably Friday.
you said 'given the condition' of the dano, does that mean it is damaged at all? I'm probably interested in it anyway, as im looking to get one and 130 is cheaper than most places. Its completely stock?