Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I think someone pointed out that like every melee bruiser has a gap closer, a cc, a dps move, and some other move.

yeah it was a lot of on-hit effects. any champ without a gap closer was relegated to uselessness since they could only kill once every 5 minutes when flash was off cooldown. also flash used to have 600 range, which is basically force staff. i think it's like 400 now.

earlier on it was common to put your ranged ad carry mid, and they generally had ranges around 500-600. annie was a really popular mid as well, but she became useless once garbage like xerath was released who could hit you from outside of vision range (1200 vision, his max range was 1300) since her max range is like 650 and she has no way to escape
Last edited by Avedas at Jun 14, 2013,
I never really dedicated enough time to lol to learn things as specific as range for spells on champions I never played, because I never really dedicate myself to games to that extent since I have a feeling that some bullshit will happen to make me loath it later which it did. I never even played ranked, and I had like ~400 wins
i played about 800 games and never touched ranked ladder. it took me much longer to reach the same level of knowledge in dota.
Makes me sad. I really liked rox (and solo) ingame.

EDIT: Though I'm skeptical of this evidence. You'd have to be outstandingly stupid to have an online bet be traced back to you so easily.
Up The Boro!
Last edited by Oddsbodkins at Jun 14, 2013,
to be fair, "outstandingly stupid" behavior is something this community excels at

rox was a mannered CIS team though, so i guess something had to go wrong
What did rox.kis do?

Also Razor is officially more fun to play than Juggernaut.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by :-D
to be fair, "outstandingly stupid" behavior is something this community excels at

Which I have just experienced, with my whole team was standing around the whole match as KotL charges Illuminate and hits everyone except me with it because I actually know how to ****ing right click. Everyone was getting chunked down for no reason.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by phlip999
Which I have just experienced, with my whole team was standing around the whole match as KotL charges Illuminate and hits everyone except me with it because I actually know how to ****ing right click. Everyone was getting chunked down for no reason.

welcome to dota
i wanna try bkb mom blink spirit breaker and see how it goes. maybe armlet instead of mom

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
s/o to naix pickers calling others tryhards
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
the real question is

does he have api enabled
Quote by lolmnt
the #1 hero of the midas sb who complained about cogs is gyrocopter

guess everything makes sense

also a weeaboo. his most played hero is tide tho
LOL holy shit did you guys look carefully at that first game?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/219775686

keeping in mind 37 minutes of play, notice any particular item absent from lina's inventory?

boots are for chumps
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
LOL holy shit did you guys look carefully at that first game?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/219775686

keeping in mind 37 minutes of play, notice any particular item absent from lina's inventory?

I thought I noticed that when I boxed her a couple of times, thought I just missed it tho

also your xpm + my xpm is 200 less than their whole team's о(ж>▽<y ☆
Quote by lolmnt
I get horrible lane comp, enemy team has ta, kotl, pl, our naix leaves 3 times in the first 5 minutes and gets a 17 minute midas, our np just sits mid and farms the entire game and wont tp to kill someone who has like 10 hp. Our titan points out all the wards and people still stand under them and farm. Why the **** do I continue to pay this game.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I get horrible lane comp, enemy team has ta, kotl, pl

honestly just leave the game in situations like this

you'll save so much trouble by doing so
honestly just leave the game in situations like this

you'll save so much trouble by doing so

I think I might start doing that now. I rq the first time at lineup a few days ago but I had a series of horrible games right before that and now that I know you don't get abandon I might put it into practice.
one of the main reasons i play solo mm so much is that you don't see shit like that

i was probably leaving like 60% of games at picks before that just because everybody picks dumb heroes so that their inability to play the game goes unpunished

just laugh out loud in all chat, insult them a few times, tell them to kill themselves, take your bow and disconnect

just laugh out loud in all chat, insult them a few times, tell them to kill themselves, take your bow and disconnect

every day all day
I will put your preachings into practice. At least until valve starts banning for wanting to have fun.
That's probably why I got chat banned, because people who suck rage hardcore at you when you suggest that they don't farm at the enemy t2 with no one around.