Quote by :-D
well it's pretty much the only discussion this thread's had in weeks other than stuff about people who don't speak english, so people need to step it up

i'm also above the law so i can post whatever i want

Theres nothing else to really talk about when the main focus on this game by the developers is ****ing cosmetic bullshit, and 95% of games are 1 way stomps because of god awful match making and lack of fence between US and mexico.
Reinstalling the game, if I get ******ed bullshit again my first game I'll probably just be done with moba's in general
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Reinstalling the game, if I get ******ed bullshit again my first game I'll probably just be done with moba's in general

you know its going to happen, I guarantee it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
PA is so stupid now. The crit on the dagger, oh boy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
you know its going to happen, I guarantee it

It's always the opposite,w henever I'm like "I swear to god if it happens I'm going to quit" the exact opposite happens to an absurd extreme.
**** foreigners

14 minute midas on a greevils greed alchemist

then the other team's bane d/cs and never comes back and we start wiping their team

so what does ****** alch and his ******ed friend do? they disconnect and we play 3 on 4 for 30 minutes before losing.

**** you valve, you know how to fix this but you refuse
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
**** foreigners

14 minute midas on a greevils greed alchemist

then the other team's bane d/cs and never comes back and we start wiping their team

so what does ****** alch and his ******ed friend do? they disconnect and we play 3 on 4 for 30 minutes before losing.

**** you valve, you know how to fix this but you refuse

LANGUAGE LOCK!?

REGION LOCK!?
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Oct 30, 2013,
You ever have those games that you win that you should not in a million years win?

Just had one of those. The other team threw harder than EG and I felt bad about it.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/365264783
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
You ever have those games that you win that you should not in a million years win?

after a while i think every game became like this because i was never on the side of the gyro/furion/od/chen/visage lineups
after a while i think every game became like this because i was never on the side of the gyro/furion/od/chen/visage lineups

Thats why you random/captains draft.

what happened was they raxed us and then left except for 2 of them, who we then picked off, then we ran to their base, killing 2 in their jungle on the way, then killed the 2 that died at our base who respawn and their spirit breaker, then sb rage quit and we won. We were getting wrecked in every team fight, but we ended up taking like 4 engagements with them in a row where it was like 2 or 3 on our 5 because they were ******ed.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I don't play the shitty seasonal modes anyway.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
I don't play the shitty seasonal modes anyway.

it's more the principle of the matter than anything specific to diretide, if they don't release anything and also don't say anything to anyone then valve's just a lazy and utterly awful company

this is like a terrible relationship in which i've put up with a lot of stupid shit and still stuck around for some reason, and if nothing happens today then it'll be like catching this girlfriend in bed with my dad or something and that will be all
it's more the principle of the matter than anything specific to diretide, if they don't release anything and also don't say anything to anyone then valve's just a lazy and utterly awful company

this is like a terrible relationship in which i've put up with a lot of stupid shit and still stuck around for some reason, and if nothing happens today then it'll be like catching this girlfriend in bed with my dad or something and that will be all

This is pretty much why I stopped buying any games from Capcom, and Ubisoft, and any huge game company really. It's more of the opposite though, where they release more but still are equally lazy.

Also VALVe kinda gutted the Dota 2 team I hear for HL3 or Portal 3 or some other game that wont be released for like 5 years.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Oct 31, 2013,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
> believing a fat redditor

I did see this from another fat redditor, though

Xin and Legion Commander in game models! :O

Quote by Trowzaa
Diretide tomorrow apparently.

https://twitter.com/jD_PaiN/status/395882234411876352

ZhenHooi Yee ‏@jD_PaiN 5h
Apparently 'Diretide' will come tomorrow evening/night SGT time. It will be some sort of hero/tower defense mode against waves of creeps.

They should have just ditched the "Diretide" name just to mess with people.
Edit wrong thread saw annother pony and thought it was the right thread carry on.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Oct 31, 2013,
The original diretide was fun as ****, they should have just re-released it instead of just making another shit gamemode like the greeviling.
Diretide would have been a lot better without that roshan boss fight. It was cool but doing it over and over got really tedious
Quote by Weaponized
Diretide would have been a lot better without that roshan boss fight. It was cool but doing it over and over got really tedious

I use to be force staff pudge and pull people under his giant fist slams and forcestaff away, or force staff people into it.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Bye

This just reminds me of all those "Im quitting dota" threads you see on the dev forum where people who are perfectly ok with how shit matchmaking and lack of region lock is say "Bye"
Glad LC is in with 12 textures
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
support alch is best alch ^_^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I want to try playing Support SK.

Build like suppot Alch, maybe buy Tranquils as the boots.

Use ultimate as a suicide AOE slow and to make sure you get your stun off. And late game you can transition into the traditional SK carry build if you need more team fight.
Quote by whitenihilist
I want to try playing Support SK.

Build like suppot Alch, maybe buy Tranquils as the boots.

Use ultimate as a suicide AOE slow and to make sure you get your stun off. And late game you can transition into the traditional SK carry build if you need more team fight.
i went tranquils>soul ring sk and then got auras and did pretty well with it

http://dotabuff.com/matches/360174298

stratkat
i did a roaming skeleton king in dota 1 and it actually worked out quite well

this is probably the best version in a while to try doing it