Page 4 of 472
Anyone up for games tonight around 10 or so PST?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by :-D
^don't know if you saw last page (assuming you did though) but there's a small explanation for phase/blink.

Oh yes I did, thanks That's pretty much how I've been building. I just had a game going 13/2 on her. Feels kinda pubstomp but meh she's fun.

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Anyone up for games tonight around 10 or so PST?

If I'm at home, yeah.
You better be, I usually win when I queue with you.
Quote by lolmnt
Maybe we could make a UG Dota Steam group? I feel that'd be an easier way to keep track.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
You better be, I usually win when I queue with you.

ZOOS
What timezone are you?
Probably, yeah - I just finished playing way too many hours of Dota though so I'm too lazy at the moment.

I'll make it tomorrow.
Quote by Avedas
ZOOS

Told you dawg
Quote by lolmnt
Yeah, like anything I'll give you the usual bullshit "situational" answer.

I'm a huge fan of Phase on her for the same reason I'm a fan of Phase on NS and PA: she doesn't need to hit fast initially, she just needs to hit hard. Generally I'd rather finish the Phase first personally, just because it'll give you a ton more lane presence and Phase + Trap is actually a pretty secure kill in a lot of instances where you can catch a solo hero out. If you want to get a Blink first because you're farming really well and you just want to secure the item that's fine, but in most instances I'd opt for the Phase first.

There's no problem with getting the Blink while you just have regular boots, but the Phase just makes you a more self-sufficient hero.

@above: ih = inhouse

I'll just keep a list here, if we get at least 10 the group can work.
1. :-D
2. DimebagLivesOn
3. Smeghead64
4. MAC2322
5. Gaiad
6. Avedas

include me as well. Steam name is yawnses.

EDIT: is there a steam group yet?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Last edited by shaggydogJV at Jul 16, 2012,
I've played maybe 5 pub games, and that was before the battle points system was implemented. The rest of my games have been bot games.
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
^DP is awesome <3

Okay, I'll add you to the list.

I would give you the key and whatever else I have (I think the cosmetic aspect is dumb as hell personally) but since I play virtually no mm games anymore I don't come across much. If I find one or have a friend looking to trade or give it away I'll let you know.
Joined.

Just played a game as Disruptor. And when i'm not lagging like a bitch, I can hit his kinetic fields simply. And then lag eventually sets in and I set the trap a billion units away.

EDIT: DotAs probably the only game in my library that lag is 100% effective in making me shit. Otherwise I'm an OK support, but shitty everything else.
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Last edited by shaggydogJV at Jul 16, 2012,
Pro hooks for days

Also I'm really fucking bad at editing images, so if anyone really wants to make a logo go for it and I'll upload it.
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jul 16, 2012,
He was really focused on pulling and farming ancients but was never able to.

Team says I won't hit that shackle

http://puu.sh/JcjL

lel
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jul 17, 2012,
If you shot that from right where you were standing, I'd have to say that's a Dota 2 shackle personally.

I'm in the group but if anyone wants to add me my steam is rana549.
Yeah, it needs to be at least looked at again and tweaked a bit.

Windrunner was one of my best in Dota 1, so I'm still far worse at Dota 2 shackles even with the ridiculous amount of added shackling ability.
The best ones are where the start hits a creep and gets the hero behind.

I really love Windrunner, gonna actually focus on playing her well.
My favorite ones are a couple (in Dota 1, haven't done this in 2 yet) I've gotten on a leaping Potm, waving Morph, blinking AM, etc.

Those are really good for the ego.
Yeah, she's definitely next, Visage after or with her most likely. And there is artwork for a Windrunner chest, as well as two Strange modifiers (double hero shackle, multi-hero powershot). Stoked on that.
Visage would be cool too, would be interesting to have two heroes come out so close to one another (other being Dirge) that are designed to absolutely wreck dual/tri lanes.
Well now you know how good he is at Dota (not very because he's with me)

I've been on a huge upswing though, was down to about 14 more losses than wins, and I'm almost at even, with maybe 3 games in between there.
I've played with him before, I'm familiar with it. From what I remember he wasn't a particularly bad player though, and the MMR system is crazy. I have an account that's new with like 15 wins, queued with a friend and we played with three current/former aL guys. It makes no sense to me.

Good for you, the upswings are always nice - I just went on a pretty bad losing streak, which always sucks on the other hand. My main account only has ~150 mm games so I went below 60% for the first time in a while.