Page 5 of 472
Also can i get some of your steam names or Bnet names? I'm always lookin for some buds to play with
Nice...Headdress Drow and straight Agh's Furion apparently don't put up much resistance.

This is me if you/anyone want(s) to add: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046991297/

To the above, yes, most people are complete cocks, but you can ignore them as pretty much everything they say about the game is generally wrong.
Haha, yeah the people are dicks but nowhere near as bad as the lower/mid brackets in League of Legends. I think the age demographic is a little bit older in dota but that's probably not even really true.
New dudes, we have a Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ugdota2
Quote by :-D
I've played with him before, I'm familiar with it. From what I remember he wasn't a particularly bad player though, and the MMR system is crazy. I have an account that's new with like 15 wins, queued with a friend and we played with three current/former aL guys. It makes no sense to me.

Good for you, the upswings are always nice - I just went on a pretty bad losing streak, which always sucks on the other hand. My main account only has ~150 mm games so I went below 60% for the first time in a while.

Yeah everyone on our team played really well, game was only 26 minutes with some fountain diving. Was really pleased with the comp that we were able to get. I wonder if they'll have a ladder ranking or at least let you see your MMR in the future.

I think a lot of it was I stopped playing with a guy I know who's pretty bad
Yeah, my "let's stack with friends" ideas have backfired on plenty of occasions.

It's always nice to get a decent team comp, especially when the opposition decides to go PA/Void/Clinkz/SA/AM or something. Best is when you get people who actually know what they're supposed to be doing as well; too many times you get the CM who refuses to help out after "I bought chick, I supported" or carries who take 30 minutes to farm up a first item.
Quote by Avedas
What the double Crystalys.

And yeah, hit me up http://steamcommunity.com/id/avedas/

I don't think I'll be playing tonight since it's 2am and I have class tomorrow, though.

Lols this was mathed up a long while ago but double Crysts gives comparable dps to an actual Crit Stick, also I was farming was lazy and didn't want to go to the secret shop.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
(Invalid img)

<3 pubs (I'm Tide)

Deamonic bastard stole my avatar!
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Are there another four players interested in a 4v4 later tonight?

Mac2322, ShaggydogJV, GoxGetterxGuy, and myself are interested in facing off with some actual players. :3
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Please note that I'm fantastically horrible.

We are waiting on word from shaggydog, but after that we can play whenever.
Okay, just post in here or message me in Steam when you guys are ready. Any chance we could do a 5 man? 4v4 seems silly.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Okay, just post in here or message me in Steam when you guys are ready. Any chance we could do a 5 man? 4v4 seems silly.

I don't personally mind, we don't have a fifth man though. So if we can get two teams of five going, then I don't see why not.

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Im up for a 5v5. I was planning on have a few games in a bit anyway.
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Everyone join channel UG so we can organize things.

At least one more let's go.
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jul 18, 2012,
Quote by Smeghead64
Im up for a 5v5. I was planning on have a few games in a bit anyway.

Get online.
I should be on later as well.

...was so excited for Naga, this voice is so bad it makes me not want to play her though.
Last edited by :-D at Jul 18, 2012,
So...many...stuns...

We should definitely do that again sometime

EDIT: Also, which one of you guys is Corgi? I'd like to apologize for the terrible play
I know it must be hard for you to deal with the lack of competence.
Last edited by MAC2322 at Jul 18, 2012,
^ http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ugdota2
Quote by MAC2322
So...many...stuns...

We should definitely do that again sometime

EDIT: Also, which one of you guys is Corgi? I'd like to apologize for the terrible play
I know it must be hard for you to deal with the lack of competence.

I'm Corgi, as long as you guys pay attention and try to learn I won't really care. I'll just rage about you guys elsewhere.
Don't think I have any games to play later, so if you guys want to play more UG games I'll be around.

Also, there's likely no reason for anyone to be raging in any of these games.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
^ http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ugdota2

I'm Corgi, as long as you guys pay attention and try to learn I won't really care. I'll just rage about you guys elsewhere.

We've had more than enough rage from Mac, so it's all good.

That was our first human match though, I'd be up for it again.

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Gaiad
We've had more than enough rage from Mac, so it's all good.

That was our first human match though, I'd be up for it again.

I hardly said anything that game. Just told you to buy TP scrolls a few times.
Quote by MAC2322
I hardly said anything that game. Just told you to buy TP scrolls a few times.

I was talking more so about our collective gaming experience, not that one.

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Gaiad
I was talking more so about our collective gaming experience, not that one.

In that case, you have a fair point
wot is baots?

anyways i just played two games as windrunner, and i just discovered that phase boots work so much better than arcane boots with her. that, force staff, and your E pretty much makes you a badass escape artist.

yes i am new
Mana boots are a decent choice if you're offlane and need to spam against a pushing dual/tri or if you're just going for a more utility build - there are some players who always go something like mana boots/Pipe/Drum and so forth. You can always disassemble them too (like in the cases of Lesh going Arcane -> Bloodstone/Phase through Disassemble) and just get a different boot later.

I get Phase in 99% of cases though, and if you're having a good time early game and get Phase up quickly there are very few heroes who will outlane you.

Pretty sure "boats" just meant Kunkka ult.
Last edited by :-D at Jul 19, 2012,

Yeah I sell carry lessons, HMU if you're interested!

(Moved to this page for all to see)