Page 3 of 4
I've been suddenly extremely busy the past few days, but I managed to give all the stories one last read-over and just sent in my judgment. I thought all of the stories were pretty good, and it was a close decision for me.
^Whoa. Still waiting for the list of entries. I haven't been keeping up with this thread so it'll be easier for me to just wait till I've got them all at once than go through them individually. Sorry this is taking a while but things have been bloody hectic the past few days. I'll start reading through some of the entries in this thread, so I've got a bit of a head start when it comes to actually analysing and judging them.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Quote by Lion_Slicer
I've been suddenly extremely busy the past few days, but I managed to give all the stories one last read-over and just sent in my judgment. I thought all of the stories were pretty good, and it was a close decision for me.

if you had a list, could you forward them to neutral fan? if not that's coo we'll get it one way or another
Once upon a time, there was a robot. The robot was SO ugly, that everyone died.

The End
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by phlip999
Once upon a time, there was a robot. The robot was SO ugly, that everyone died.

The End

Quote by captaincrunk
if you had a list, could you forward them to neutral fan? if not that's coo we'll get it one way or another

I think Harvey Swick is on the case. Are we going to do a spreadsheet thing like last time?
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
Last edited by NeutralFan at Oct 7, 2012,
Fairynuff.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
Quote by thebaron1066
I hate to be that guy but any update on the judging?

sorry dude i just started a new job as did my gf, so i think i am the one holding up the judging. i will get to it as soon as i have more free time
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Damn, I sneak one night of internet back at my parents' place and find that this is nearly over - and I'm about to go another couple of weeks at least without being able to look at who won/what the next theme is.

Damn.

Ah well, good to hear that this one's been judged a bit quicker than the last one!
Okay, sorry for wasting your time guys.

I'm in the process of judging and will have them in today. Sorry, I got delayed by stuff left, right and centre and just haven't had time. I'm going away for the next couple of weeks though and I have a couple of hours to spare so I'm doing them now. Sorry though, I wouldn't have volunteered if I'd known all this crap would crop up.

To whom shall I send my judgments?

Edit: BTW, does anyone have a list handy? Lists are cool.

Edit 2: Also, are we doing comments here, or just scores? I've just been ranking them so far, but I can add comments if they are wished. On the other hand, it'll be quicker if I just skip 'em.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
Last edited by NeutralFan at Oct 14, 2012,
Quote by NeutralFan
Okay, sorry for wasting your time guys.

I'm in the process of judging and will have them in today. Sorry, I got delayed by stuff left, right and centre and just haven't had time. I'm going away for the next couple of weeks though and I have a couple of hours to spare so I'm doing them now. Sorry though, I wouldn't have volunteered if I'd known all this crap would crop up.

To whom shall I send my judgments?

Edit: BTW, does anyone have a list handy? Lists are cool.

Edit 2: Also, are we doing comments here, or just scores? I've just been ranking them so far, but I can add comments if they are wished. On the other hand, it'll be quicker if I just skip 'em.

ugelectronic@gmail.com
Okay ladies, my judgement (the only one that really matters, of course) is in. Sorry for the delay.

I didn't put in any comments, but if anybody wants any from me then feel free to PM me - through the forums, not to my profile (I never check dat shit). I'll be away for the next couple of weeks though and will have a lot of crap to deal with when I get back, so don't expect a quick turnaround.
Quote by thebaron1066
If it isn't too much of a hassle I'd love comments.

Okay, I'll type something up and PM you, since you asked so nicely.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
Here are the results. I took their rankings and used my opinion to break ties (of which there were 2-3). I think we're going to take a break from this for a bit. I might do one on New Years, when people feel up for a change of pace in life and all that.

1. halo43
2. MakinLattes
3. Confuse-a-Cat
4. laid-to-waste
5. Hereiwas
6. guitgrinder
7. pwnadgebunny
Quote by captaincrunk
Here are the results. I took their rankings and used my opinion to break ties (of which there were 2-3). I think we're going to take a break from this for a bit. I might do one on New Years, when people feel up for a change of pace in life and all that.

1. halo43
2. MakinLattes
3. Confuse-a-Cat
4. laid-to-waste
5. Hereiwas
6. guitgrinder
7. pwnadgebunny

Uh, what happened to thebaron1066?
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
wow; looking back, mine is pretty bad. surprised it's not 6/7th.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by thebaron1066
i feel so shunned

You're right in front of laid-to-waste

sorry bro, there were two spellings of your name and I checked the right one, but forgot to update the final tally. So fourth, but 1-4 were all single digit scores versus 5-8 so there's kind of like two flights here, the first half (great) and the second half (good-not good).
Quote by laid-to-waste
wow; looking back, mine is pretty bad. surprised it's not 6/7th.

I put you 6th if it's any consolation.

BTW the level of competition was really high for this. Everyone who entered put in a good read and should be proud of themselves. IMO my top four were all equally well written and my ordering basically just came down to personal opinion. You could rearrange the top flight in any order and it would all be fine IMO.

Anyway, I'm off for the next couple of weeks. Bye.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
Quote by NeutralFan
I put you 6th if it's any consolation.

awww
When's the next one of these?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
i swear i can do better

you just have to give me another chance is all
I'm ready and waiting poised over my keyboard whenever you choose to run another one. It's a fun distraction to write something short and try to fit a story into such a tight space. Congrats to halo43.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
I'm ready and waiting poised over my keyboard whenever you choose to run another one. It's a fun distraction to write something short and try to fit a story into such a tight space. Congrats to halo43.

I think people will be excited around new years, self improvement, creativity all that. it should be good!
I'll do it.

EDIT: WHOA this is old! hahaha. good luck guys. catch you in the next one.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Nov 1, 2012,
Quote by captaincrunk
that's the spirit

we can brainstorm a theme if you guys like

how about ghost stories? or maybe a non-fiction theme?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96