B
111 35%
C
103 32%
Voters: 317.
Page 3 of 6
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
lmfao another tie

It's not finished yet, though. There is still time to break the tie. Vote "A"! It is the logical choice.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
keep it tied up my pallies

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
First option is always reckless, man does not simply know what he does, second is just a simple backup in case the first doesn't work. But the third option must be something crazy and is not about any of the previous options, which can end with a total tragedy or total win, which is the meaning of life, so C is my selection bro.
Quote by Palodigon
I don't care wich one wins, just don't let it end in a goddamn tie again!

Oh c'mon, that's the whole fun of this poll.
A 84
B 86
C 88

This is mental, poor guy could have some really serious issues here!
However, he could also only be picking between Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
Grammar Nazi.
Voted for A

Inadvertantly made the poll a tie again.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by kerrang
A 84
B 86
C 88

This is mental, poor guy could have some really serious issues here!
However, he could also only be picking between Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.

Good point.

Let's consider, just for example, that one of his choices is to commit suicide and the pitmonkeys of UG unknowingly voted for that choice. How many of us would want the results of that on our conscience?
I think that unless we know for certain what exactly it is that we are voting for, then we have a duty to ensure that it ends in a tie again.
Harvey you need to state clearly that if it ends in a tie you will definitely kill yourself. That way, people will have an ethical duty to ensure that doesn't happen.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Good point.

Let's consider, just for example, that one of his choices is to commit suicide and the pitmonkeys of UG unknowingly voted for that choice. How many of us would want the results of that on our conscience?
I think that unless we know for certain what exactly it is that we are voting for, then we have a duty to ensure that it ends in a tie again.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Harvey you need to state clearly that if it ends in a tie you will definitely kill yourself. That way, people will have an ethical duty to ensure that doesn't happen.

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT
Grammar Nazi.
I've outwitted Slacker yet again, nbd.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Good point.

But it's hard to know for sure that people will keep it a tie. If I vote A and put it in the same spot as B and C for example, and then at the last minute someone puts A in the top spot, I'm partially responsible for it winning. For me the best option is to just stay out of it. You can't help that way but you can't make matters worse either.
REGGIE
If it ends as a tie he should have to do all three options instead.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Harvey you need to state clearly that if it ends in a tie you will definitely kill yourself.

That only would make people work harder to make this poll a tie

Lol, jokes
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
If one of the options is suicide and he tops himself then it's his own god damn fault. You can't leave an open poll and expect it not to be voted on.
Quote by Duffman123
If one of the options is suicide and he tops himself then it's his own god damn fault. You can't leave an open poll and expect it not to be voted on.

this.
I didn't kill him.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by SlackerBabbath

LOL that would not have any weight on my conscience whatsoever.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Good point.

I have no conscience.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Harvey Swick
ok i have been thinking about this, if the poll ties this time, i will eliminate one of the options. what i mean is this: i ahve paired two of the options for one choice i have, i have paired another two for a seperate choice.

so if options A and C tie then i will do one thing., if options Band C wins i will do another, just as an example. i am not saying this is the way i have planned it but just so you know what will happen in case of a two-way tie.

in case of a three-way tie i will choose the third option i have eliminated, in the hypothetical case of a two-way tie as explained above.

is that agreeable to all voters?

Has nobody read this...?
----
Quote by eli7121
Has nobody read this...?

three-way tie makes him choose for his own damn self

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
When does this end?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by eli7121
Has nobody read this...?

Does anybody care?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
As of this post

A 99 33.67%
B 99 33.67%
C 96 32.65%
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
A man does not understand why "A" is in first place. A man must persuade others to vote for C.
What if the choice is between methods of suicide and we all encouraged him in our own way, regardless of what option we picked?
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
genghis, since you are withholding your vote too, we should wait until it's almost closed and both vote for the same thing (that way if somebody else votes at that time it won't tie). I didn't want to do this, but it looks like this poll is deciding for him anyway.
I chose b just because. But after looking at his avatar and reading some stuff on his profile he is definately going to kill himself. So we should probably make sure to end this in a three way tie. Or not vote.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Dammit it's nowhere close to a tie right now
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by jimivancobain
I chose b just because. But after looking at his avatar and reading some stuff on his profile he is definately going to kill himself. So we should probably make sure to end this in a three way tie. Or not vote.

Yeah, I just checked his profile too. Things aren't looking too bright. I hope at least one of those options is to not kill himself.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by blake1221
Harvey is a lot of things.

A thinker is not one of them.

lmao what is that supposed to mean?

sigged.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
lmao what is that supposed to mean?

sigged.

Letting your second poll go so long that it allows for another potential tie
Quote by blake1221
Letting your second poll go so long that it allows for another potential tie

did no one read my "in case of a tie" scenario?
i expected more out of you Blake...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96