Page 2 of 366
Quote by DiminishedFifth
How can you figure out the difference without taking it?
He took the first one on his own, and claims that it's 2-CE based on the come-up time or something; I don't remember his exact reasoning. As for the LSA/MDMA mix, the dealer later told us, and showed my friend how he makes it.
By the way if anyone cares, here are the top 10 posters of the previous thread:

1.CodySG with 1610 posts
2.SaintsofNowhere with 1382 posts
3. HelpTravesty with 1145 posts
4. RPGoof with 1080 posts
5. mental_zer0 with 1051 posts
6. KeepOnRotting with 876 posts
7. jimihendrix6699 with 805 posts
8. teachmeviolence with 684 posts
9. JayT44 with 679 posts
10. benx3000 with 596 posts
with a new DT comes a new era in drug usage. marijuana shall be henceforth smoked on the regular!
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
How can you figure out the difference without taking it?

You can't unless you have a lab. Other than that, you I've heard that you can taste the difference between Acid and other chemicals commonly put on blotter these days.
Aww guys.

I wasn't here for the death of the old and birth of the new...

I feel terrible :*(
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I MISSED THE FIRST PAGE AGAIN Even if I'm not a regular here anymore. Ah well.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
thoughts on using swisher tobacco for a spliff? i've done it before, it tasted really good because it was flavored tobacco, but is it worse than rolling tobacco?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
New thread!

1st post is looking good, Nate

Quote by RPGoof

It's just a sad fact that a lot of blotters out there are simply DOI/DOC/DOB/2c-x/etc. because it's such an easy drug to sell as a fake.

Question.

How can you tell if what you have bought is real lsd or one of those mentioned ^?

EDIT: Someone kind of already asked, and I guess by taste...what are you looking for in taste?
Last edited by bobthebum16 at Jul 18, 2012,
Nearly shit my pants when I saw DT 9 had closed. But like a phoenix she has arisen from the ashes.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by bobthebum16
New thread!

Question.

How can you tell if what you have bought is real lsd or one of those mentioned ^?

Some can tell by the taste of the blotter, but there are also differences in the highs. I've been told some of the DOx chemicals make you trip twice as long as acid, but again, I don't have the experience to really say.
So guys, I mixed 3 1mg ER xanax with some whiskey to get rid of the time release one night like a week ago, but then forgot about it. I just found it now and a bunch of the alcohol has evaporated and its just become a slimy goo. I mixed some Coke with it and it's liquidy enough to drink. Just wondering if it's totally safe to drink? I don't see why it wouldn't be, just wondering if you guys see anything wrong with it.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You should've taken a pic of the goo.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
^I want to meet that guy
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by MAC2322
You should've taken a pic of the goo.

it looked like a mixture of feces and whiskey. picture that in your head if you will.

Quote by Paraffinity
^ Probably isn't exactly going to taste great. I'd stay away from it.

i can handle a bad tasting shot. hard alcohol tastes like shit either way.

EDIT: it actually tasted pretty good
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jul 18, 2012,
Damn I missed the first page
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
The new thread! Guess I'm probably gonna toke up tonight to kick things off.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Thoughts on cooking marijuana in bacon fat? Than absorbing it into bread/toast and eating it with bacon and eggs.
RIP Gooze

cats
If that works then that sounds like possibly the best idea I've ever heard of before
Quote by bobthebum16
New thread!

Question.

EDIT: Someone kind of already asked, and I guess by taste...what are you looking for in taste?

You can't know. You really can't. Unless you have a lab to test it. And no one can tell you if it is or not just by trying it, no matter how much experience they have, because they don't even know if the blotters of L they've taken in the past were actually LSD. Apparently almost no real acid is distributed anymore, it's all RC's and analogues of LSD like LSP which are quieter to get the precursors to and therefore pose less risk to the chemists. So unless you're friggin gary and live by GDF, you can't know and there's a better chance that it's something else than actually acid. But hey, you live in California, you never know, might get lucky... either way still enjoy the trip. It doesn't make that much difference, it may not be as good but it's still a psychedelic and therefore has mind-expanding properties. And it will still be in the same vein as acid, as in more similar to it than say mushrooms. After all, that's what it's being sold as...

Note: When I found this stuff out my dreams were shattered

Quote by mulefish
Thoughts on cooking marijuana in bacon fat? Than absorbing it into bread/toast and eating it with bacon and eggs.

niggar that id completely and totally the best idea i have ever heard in my life
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
niggar that id completely and totally the best idea i have ever heard in my life

I agree. Try it, and report back with the results.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Ell oh ell new drug thread.

Influx of strangers that will subside into regulars after so many pages.

I smoked the last of my purple today, sad times.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Good luck on making a delicious breakfast more delicious.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
so I just picked up a half O of some kush a few days ago, problem is I've been on vacation in Hilton Head, South Carolina for the last few days. Couldn't bring any because I flew here, and I hadn't gone more than 24 hours without smoking in the last 2 years.

This is weird, but not intolerable. I really wish I could find some random dealer to pick up from here but it hasn't been working out too well so far :/

Anyone have experience finding bud on vacation?
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
You can't know. You really can't. Unless you have a lab to test it. And no one can tell you if it is or not just by trying it, no matter how much experience they have, because they don't even know if the blotters of L they've taken in the past were actually LSD. Apparently almost no real acid is distributed anymore, it's all RC's and analogues of LSD like LSP which are quieter to get the precursors to and therefore pose less risk to the chemists. So unless you're friggin gary and live by GDF, you can't know and there's a better chance that it's something else than actually acid. But hey, you live in California, you never know, might get lucky... either way still enjoy the trip. It doesn't make that much difference, it may not be as good but it's still a psychedelic and therefore has mind-expanding properties. And it will still be in the same vein as acid, as in more similar to it than say mushrooms. After all, that's what it's being sold as...

Note: When I found this stuff out my dreams were shattered

You can still trip and still have a great time though. I don't care if the acid I've done in the past was real acid or not, it was great every time

Shit sucks if you get bunk tabs though.
Quote by fenderdude06
so I just picked up a half O of some kush a few days ago, problem is I've been on vacation in Hilton Head, South Carolina for the last few days. Couldn't bring any because I flew here, and I hadn't gone more than 24 hours without smoking in the last 2 years.

This is weird, but not intolerable. I really wish I could find some random dealer to pick up from here but it hasn't been working out too well so far :/

I go to Hilton Head a lot but always drive there so I've never had to worry about finding a dealer. Good luck on your search though
damn didnt make it on the first page

bowls for the new thread are in order
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderdude06

I'm on vacation right now and facing a similar problem, only it's been a whole month (roughly) since I last smoked. I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends to sell a few grams to me in the next few days since going into the city to treat with shady-as-fuck dealers is not something I take kindly to.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
It's a great spot, minus all of the tourists from Ohio that don't know how to act like normal people.

I dig your music btw

Quote by MAC2322
I'm on vacation right now and facing a similar problem, only it's been a whole month (roughly) since I last smoked. I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends to sell a few grams to me in the next few days since going into the city to treat with shady-as-fuck dealers is not something I take kindly to.

word, I feel like there's too little chance of meeting someone reliable, and too high a risk of getting ripped off/narked on.
Last edited by fenderdude06 at Jul 18, 2012,
Quote by fenderdude06

I didn't find bud; but I met these kids that went to a school in the area around here that had Xanax, so I just took that. Good luck on your quest.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by fenderdude06
It's a great spot, minus all of the tourists from Ohio that don't know how to act like normal people.

I dig your music btw

It is, it's really nice. It's relaxing and really chill and the beaches are nice. And thanks man, I appreciate it a lot