Page 4 of 366
Quote by chaos13
I hate bitchy roommates. "Since you guys don't feel like doing dishes I won't either until you do"

b-b-b-BULLSHIT

We're all paying the same amount of rent, you can fuck right off.

lololol, one of my roommates in particular is notoriously bad for not cleaning his shit up. Then his girlfriend comes in and says "You guys need to clean. You guys need to do the dishes." It's always "you guys", when she and her BF are the main problem.

/rant

So, anyway.. oh right, drugs.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
all the drugs wednesday night. thursday morning recovery. ugh

bunghole? really...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
bunghole? really...

¯\_(ツ_/¯ yeah idk

Going to be consuming some mda this weekend with loud live music and friends. Super stoked, been awhile since i got out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySG
Why would you want to get high on your vacation?

Serious question.

Mostly just because I do it every day, and have been doing so for a long time without fail.

Plus I've been getting drunk all day with family and my cousins want to as well.
Quote by HelpTravesty
10/10

laughed out loud

Exactly it's like saying I'mma just twist up this bowl one time. Even if you don't get hooked, you'll probably try it more than once if you do try it and enjoy it.

Quote by chaos13
I hate bitchy roommates. "Since you guys don't feel like doing dishes I won't either until you do"

b-b-b-BULLSHIT

Who's turn is it to do dishes though? That is sort of childish, but I mean...I wouldn't want to be the only one doing dishes either

Quote by fenderdude06
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySG
Why would you want to get high on your vacation?

Serious question.

Mostly just because I do it every day, and have been doing so for a long time without fail.

Plus I've been getting drunk all day with family and my cousins want to as well.

Don't you wanna like go out and vacation though? See some sights or what not?

I don't know, I like smoking all the weed too but I don't think I'd want to if I was on vacation I'd want to keep sharp and use my mind for the surroundings instead of just what I normally do

To each their own though.

/drinks his own piss

*little DT group humor for the new thread ell oh ell*
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I'm with you Cody - most times when I'm on vacation weed never even crosses my mind and when I get back, I just enjoy what the sobriety has done to my tolerance.

I'll say though, it'd definitely be fun to get high in a foreign place though - such as a beach or other beautiful environment that I typically wouldn't be around.

On another note, once I find Jacob again I'm changing the thread title. Despite the whole New York meetup being awesome I associated too much of the thread around aspects of the meetup which is more of a personal thing than it is relevant to the group. Bungholes and pictures of collections of drugs don't really portray our group like it should be either - responsible, educated drug users - so it's time it gets changed to a more appropriate title/image.

Return of the Acid seems okay. Goes along with the Star Wars themes of the previous threads and all
Last edited by RPGoof at Jul 19, 2012,
I would like to make the next thread and use XOMFONG for it.

But yeah that's kind of how I'd feel about smoking on vacation. Then again, I haven't been on a vacation type trip in a while so what do I know
Quote by CodySG

Don't you wanna like go out and vacation though? See some sights or what not?

That'd be fine if I were on a trip across Europe or something, but all I've been doing for the past month and a half is sitting in my house. Getting stoned and playing Zelda or something would be a nice way to spend my free time.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I feel ya now. I was thinking sort of the Europe thing, beach or something in my mind.

I was just thinking, why would you want to get high and stay inside if you have cool stuff to go do/see?

But yeah, in that situation weed would probably be a good thing
Quote by chaos13

b-b-b-BULLSHIT

That sounds fair tbh My last roommates idea for dishes was the Mike Method, where you use all the silverware and plates until there's none in the house, and then whenever you want to eat, you have to wash dishes first. Nothing more infuriating then having to wash dishes when they are overflowing in the sink

Do your dishes goddammit.
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I'm glad me and my roommates are all pretty much best budz 4 lyfe. The dishes occasionally pile up and the house'll get messy but noone ever gets shitty at each other and it'll always get done eventually.

We've got a good system goin.
Man roommates that don't clean up after themselves are the worst though. My last group would never do their dishes and they'd always clutter the entire kitchen counter and kitchen table so there would be no room to eat until it got to the point where I was so bothered by it that I would clean up after everyone, but it would go right back to being a mess a few days later. And it wasn't just dishes either, it was empty water bottles and trash too, it was horrible. Glad I won't have to deal with them again until October.

I mean, I'll admit I'm probably not a role model for cleanliness, but I make sure my mess stays within my own area and doesn't invade others', yknowimsayin?
Last edited by RPGoof at Jul 19, 2012,
speaking of roommates, im gonna be moving out come august. i'm a pretty clean guy compared to most, all of my mess is just dishes that i pile on my desk. im going into the frat so all my roommates are gonna be buddies.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
everytime i do xanax people say im acting strange for like 72 hours after. ask me if im sick or high or something.

shits weird
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My "brother" just got out of prison.

Unsupervised parole for 1 year, then he's done.

Happy dance for Cody!
oh my lord waddup new DT thread. and congrats cody^
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
new beat I made today, check it out if ya wants.

http://soundcloud.com/chambliss/untitled7

Bout to take some rips and make a manwhich.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I just stubbed my pinky toe on one of my amps so hard that I thought I had broken it. FEELS REALLY BADMAN.JPG

in other news

Quote by CodySG
I feel ya now. I was thinking sort of the Europe thing, beach or something in my mind.

I was just thinking, why would you want to get high and stay inside if you have cool stuff to go do/see?

But yeah, in that situation weed would probably be a good thing

That's what I mean though. I've been going sightseeing and chilling on the beach for 6 days straight with alcohol, why not add weed to the equation? I can function perfectly fine in public when I'm stoned anyway.

Anyone play guitar lately? I haven't in about 3 days but piano is becoming a 2nd favorite.
I did at my friends place last Friday but haven't since then and cant remember the last time before that. Ive been too busy producing instead
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by fenderdude06
That's what I mean though. I've been going sightseeing and chilling on the beach for 6 days straight with alcohol, why not add weed to the equation? I can function perfectly fine in public when I'm stoned anyway.

Anyone play guitar lately? I haven't in about 3 days but piano is becoming a 2nd favorite.

But in that situation I'd think weed would be sort of a waste

You have sights and the beach and general vacationess to enjoy. I just wouldn't want to be all stoned and zoned because I might miss something.

Each their own though, either way I hope you enjoy your vacation and have fun regardless !
life is gonna suck when i have to stay clean for 3+ weeks to find a job.
Quote by Marshmelllow

What's up DT? Does anybody here know anything about eating morning glory seeds? it sounds like a fun time, but I'd like advice. thanks
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Jul 19, 2012,
Quote by GrungeJunkie
What's up DT? Does anybody here know anything about eating morning glory seeds? it sounds like a fun time, but I'd like advice. thanks

http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory.shtml

Make sure you get ones that weren't sprayed, Home Depot should have right ones, but make sure to look. You'll need at least 7 packs to feel LSA's effects, but it is quite a mild psych (dont underestimate it though, it can give you very vivid daydreams).

Look for a coldwater extraction guide, don't bother filtering it, just make sure not to drink the pulp in the bottom

Beers, beach, and friends, what more could you need? Should probably get a 25 min nap in for later, best wishes and vibes to all of you
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 19, 2012,
Wait so you can just buy morning glory seeds from Home Depot and then with a bit of work trip on them?
Quote by caeser1156
Wait so you can just buy morning glory seeds from Home Depot and then with a bit of work trip on them?

Yeah, but I think Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are more convenient. You'd only have to eat like 6-7 to trip rather than a couple hundred morning glory seeds.
Quote by GrungeJunkie

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=294779 here's a recipe I found for the seeds, haven't tried it but you should check it out
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Jul 19, 2012,
Quote by caeser1156

You can also just buy cough syrup from Walgreen's and with a bit of chugging trip off it.

There are plenty of legal drugs, they're just typically not as good as one you get from a dealer.

Well I knew about dexing it's just outside of the DT I've never even heard anyone talk about morning glory seeds or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds before. And even then I've only seen it mentioned. I didn't know it was that easy of a thing to do
Quote by caeser1156
Well I knew about dexing it's just outside of the DT I've never even heard anyone talk about morning glory seeds or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds before. And even then I've only seen it mentioned. I didn't know it was that easy of a thing to do

Ah. Well the trip is not that great or strong and it causes vascoconstriction so you can't take very much of it without it starting to become dangerous. So that's a possible reason it's not as known.

They contain LSA which is a precursor to LSD

Quote by RPGoof
On another note, once I find Jacob again I'm changing the thread title. Despite the whole New York meetup being awesome I associated too much of the thread around aspects of the meetup which is more of a personal thing than it is relevant to the group. Bungholes and pictures of collections of drugs don't really portray our group like it should be either - responsible, educated drug users - so it's time it gets changed to a more appropriate title/image.

Return of the Acid seems okay. Goes along with the Star Wars themes of the previous threads and all

What do you want to change it to?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
everyone should make a pool of ideas for the new name and then we make a vote. Democracy man!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Honestly, the more this stays like it is the more I'm cool with it

I like the LSD thing though too.

But Bunghole is Beavis and that's cool as well.

Might not need changing?