Page 5 of 366
I agree with Saints

Actually the Star Wars LSD thing was pretty cool too
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Return of the Acid is cool. I dig it man.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
hey RPGoof, i was wondering how you rolled this monster sliff up, it looks delicious :p http://www.majhost.com/gallery/g63/TheNewFolder/bud/thumb/the_monster.jpg_thumb.jpg

Also, i live in the countryside part of Leicester, and found pastures, fields and even forests that are within a two mile walk from my house!! Finally, i might be able to get my hands on some psilocybin mushrooms, and maybe even some amanita muscaria if I manage to find some psilocybin to trip off of first I'm quite uncertain if i'm going to find any liberty caps because the fields are not in high altitude.. I was thinking of going sometime in September. Does anyone have any decent experiences with shrooms that they can share to give me an insight of what I have in store? And is it going to be likely to find semilanceata's in the midlands in low altitude fields?
What's a good dose of molly? Never done it before.

The guy selling it to me said three points would be a good roll.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
.3 would be a pretty hard roll for a first timer. Split it into threes and dont redose super frequently. Try a party setting where you'll be around people who are comfortable with that kind of thing. Hydrate yourself and smoke lots of cigarettes.

And eat fresh fruit and vegetables
^I'd say start with two points and do the third later if you're feelin up for it, if it's your first time. Cause 3 points of good molly would make for a decent roll fo sho.
.3 is more than a good amount.

When I was at Kaskade last week I was on .15 with two hits of acid (so I can't be one to judge that amount too impartially) and rolled hard and my friend who drove with me was on just .15 and rolled pretty decently. Some of my other friends were on as much as .5 though.

.15 won't induce any trails or anything but you'll be energetic as hell and won't be able to feel your body, so .3 should have you rolling pretty decently
Yeah the worst part about rolling is how long it lasts, if you roll for more than like 8 hours or so you begin to really fry your neurotransmitters and oxidized dopamine is the main neurotoxin behind you feeling derped after a roll.
Quote by CodySG

Who's turn is it to do dishes though? That is sort of childish, but I mean...I wouldn't want to be the only one doing dishes either

That's the thing, we've all been doing them, which is why it's bullshit. Oh well, tough it out for a few more months and then find a nice place in the city somewhere

Quote by yoman297
if nitrous oxide is any near as relaxing as weed I don't think I want either :P

okay that was pretty stupid to say.

Nitrous is awesome, not too intense and only lasts a couple minutes. You should definitely give it a go. I enjoy it way more than weed, with my only complaint being....it only lasts a couple minutes.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Mushrooms for me was like an extremely powerful marijuana high with more thought invoking things and visuals.

I was a giddy, happy and amazed at the new world around me.

It was a very positive experience that also involved a magical cup that went to Wonderland!

^ Well that's some bullshit then. Get on their ass for not pulling their weight.

Or, even better, start taking care of only what you use. Let them pile their shit up and clean and wash what you use. Then when they go onto that and throw it in the sink and there are no more dishes left you can point out exactly the reason why
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Last edited by CodySG at Jul 19, 2012,
I love shrooms. It's a really fun trip. I still think I like acid better because it's always seemed to be a much cleaner trip for me.
DT V10.0 No Shellfish Assholes Allowed!

DT V10.0 The Xomfup
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
awww yeeeee DT10

Quote by RPGoof
Some can tell by the taste of the blotter, but there are also differences in the highs. I've been told some of the DOx chemicals make you trip twice as long as acid, but again, I don't have the experience to really say.

I can vouch for the the DOx lasting twice as long. I once had two blotters that kept me hallucinating for 22 hours. Definitely NOT acid. And it was bitter as **** too, but I dont know if that means anything really.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
^ Sounds like you got DOB blotters.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
So what's the occasion for the molly anyway?
It's available to me. <.<
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
It's available to me. <.<

That works

I was just wondering if you had anything special going on since most people get molly for big parties or raves
That's kind of how it is here unless you know people. A lot of times it's just E or bunk/RC "molly" so I can understand the it's available to me

I'd probably try pure molly in the right circumstances, but I think overall I'm kind of done with that type of trip.
I go out to raves pretty much every other week so it's basically my drug of choice.

But other than raves I'd definitely put acid as my all time fav.
Marijuana will always be my mistress.

Speaking of, I love waiting ~2 hours for a pick up I thought was going to take ~20 minutes....

Luckily it's my friend doing the deal so I trust him, he told me there was a **** up on their end so who knows what the hell is going on.

As long as I get my bud or my money it's good though, preferably bud since I'm leaving town tomorrow and would like to take some with me
was going to go to my friends house and get stoned but my friend wont pick me up because he got too ****ed up and doesnt feel like it. kinda pissed about that...i also sliced my finger open at work.

edit: at least i got like .5 of some dank and im going to mayhem fest tomorrow. should be kewww
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by JayT44
What's a good dose of molly? Never done it before.

The guy selling it to me said three points would be a good roll.

In my experience, batches of molly vary so much in potency that its gonna be really hard to gage. I've gotten dank ass molly that got me rolling my face off just .1 grams and I've also seen shitty molly that took atleast .5 grams to feel a roll.
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
Quote by CodySG
Marijuana will always be my mistress.

Speaking of, I love waiting ~2 hours for a pick up I thought was going to take ~20 minutes....

Luckily it's my friend doing the deal so I trust him, he told me there was a **** up on their end so who knows what the hell is going on.

As long as I get my bud or my money it's good though, preferably bud since I'm leaving town tomorrow and would like to take some with me

I thought you said you didn't like smoking on trips?

Quote by guitarplaya322
In my experience, batches of molly vary so much in potency that its gonna be really hard to gage. I've gotten dank ass molly that got me rolling my face off just .1 grams and I've also seen shitty molly that took atleast .5 grams to feel a roll.

+1

You gotta know if it's cut with anything or not. But if it's pure even just .1 will have you rolling hard.
Quote by haha5940
hey RPGoof, i was wondering how you rolled this monster sliff up, it looks delicious :p http://www.majhost.com/gallery/g63/TheNewFolder/bud/thumb/the_monster.jpg_thumb.jpg

Also, i live in the countryside part of Leicester, and found pastures, fields and even forests that are within a two mile walk from my house!! Finally, i might be able to get my hands on some psilocybin mushrooms, and maybe even some amanita muscaria if I manage to find some psilocybin to trip off of first I'm quite uncertain if i'm going to find any liberty caps because the fields are not in high altitude.. I was thinking of going sometime in September. Does anyone have any decent experiences with shrooms that they can share to give me an insight of what I have in store? And is it going to be likely to find semilanceata's in the midlands in low altitude fields?

I connected four regular sized zig-zag papers (and a couple extra papers' worth of gum) and rolled it up. It wasn't as tight as I usually like my spliffs to be, as it was about a 25-30 burn whereas I can get a 20 minute burn easily with a 1 1/4" size paper. Still, was a wonderful birthday gift to myself
My bubbler got smashed today, and it wasn't even a week old
But I just smoked a kief bowl and will look for a replacement this weekend
I finally scored some blues today, so I'm chillin on 45 mgs of that and a few shots of vodka while watching some House.

I also may have found a connect for acid, shrooms, molly, dmt, and some of the 2c-x research chemicals. Which is ****in sweet as ****.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Dosing 708mg DXM tonight with my cousin. Gonna put us at a good mid 3rd plateau. I'm expecting a competely different experience than a second haha

708? That's double what you had last time... >.>

Hoping to get some shrooms when I get down to the cities this fall. I had the opportunity to get some last semester, but didn't really jump on it for some reason. Definitely going for this this time though.
Dudes, the battle plan has been made
Step 1: Eat Mango
Step 2: Drop acid
Step 3: Smoketh a bowl
Step 4: Wait
Step 5: Eat Another Mango
Step 6: Win
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Dosing 708mg DXM tonight with my cousin. Gonna put us at a good mid 3rd plateau. I'm expecting a competely different experience than a second haha

You are in for a fun time

My personal advice:

- water
- music
- cigarettes
- music
- cigarettes
- cigarettes
- melt (you'll see what I mean)
- cigarettes
- music
- music with cigarettes
- more music
- pass out on the couch in a completely motionless daze wide awake as you travel through the universe

Picked up a new bag today. I am so stoned I can't even think of a word to describe how stoned I am.

P.S. Bees are assholes.

P.P.S. (a.k.a. edit) One of my coworkers is helping another coworker find shrooms. Fingers crossed that it works out for the guy.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Last edited by chaos13 at Jul 20, 2012,
God damn it I'm so pissed...

....and disappointed...and shit.

I hate how I can be as nice and generous and awesome to people as I want, and all I get a spoonful of shit in return every time.

(and this is DRUG related, not just an off-topic rant.)

I help my friends out as much as I can with ANYTHING I can, and as soon as I need something, it's too inconvenient for them to help me out.

I don't wanna post the details really...is there a drug thread chat going? Anyone cool with me PMing them?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Bleed Blue
I finally scored some blues today, so I'm chillin on 45 mgs of that and a few shots of vodka while watching some House.

I also may have found a connect for acid, shrooms, molly, dmt, and some of the 2c-x research chemicals. Which is ****in sweet as ****.

hey check your pm's, i wanted to ask you something.

thats badass btw^
I'm probably gonna dex tomorrow night, if I do should I use a bit of my time tripping to make an ass out of myself in the tinychat?
It couldn't hurt.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I'll do it then. I'd join now but I'm in the middle of producing a new track. I wanna get a good portion of this done before I have to go and transfer all of my shit to a new laptop.