jefe25
180 IQ
"Failed States" is the new song/album. Sounds like a good follow up for Supporting Caste, which will be hard to top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQxi3rsq3DQ

would've posted this in the hardcore forum, I can't believe there's no one on here talking about this.. Chris Hannah is a f**cking god of a guitarist.
llanafreak44
boom tah boom-boom tah
3,358 IQ
I heard the song last night, and I will say that it did sound a little strange. I'm still extremely excited though, Supporting Caste was ridiculously good.

EDIT: There is a thread in the hardcore forum.
Last edited by llanafreak44 at Jul 19, 2012,
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I didn't know there was a song out yet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
I listened to it, never really been a big fan of the band but it's okay, people (admittedly on youtube) were arguing that the politics didn't make sense and one guy was like, "man the politics doesn't matter, don't take it so seriously."

... I didn't really know what to think...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
I'm having trouble deciding what's worse, this or the new Green Day single.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Their first album bored the crap out of me. I was more interested in the artwork and the song names than the actual music.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Nelshizzle
Banned
2,790 IQ
So good. This album is god like. Beautiful tech work and the riffs and progressive nature of the songs are flawless.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by Nelsean
So good. This album is god like. Beautiful tech work and the riffs and progressive nature of the songs are flawless.

Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I enjoy it a lot.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
GUITARGUY6
26 IQ
****ing love the new album. I became a Propagandhi fan after hearing Supporting Caste. I listened to that album every day for over a year. I don't understand how this band isn't bigger than they are.