JohnnyLegalize
133 IQ
Any suggestions? I like some bands like The Doors, Pink Floyd, some Hendrix, some Shocking Blue... etc
duane baldwin
3,874 IQ
Jefferson airplane
Moby grape
Grateful dead
Quick silver messenger service
Big brother and the holding company
13th floor elevators
Aoresteen
32 IQ
Iron Butterfly, Blue Cheer, Quicksilver Messenger Service, and Pacific Gas & Electric. That will get you started.
Tony Oresteen
W1AJO
Newnan, GA
jimihendrix6699
688 IQ
wishbone ash
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
narinderkapur
533 IQ
Try Black Mountain's album, Wilderness Heart. If you like that, then go for their other one, In The Future. More psychedelia, and heavier.
wall24
177 IQ
The Moody Blues
In Search of The Lost Chord is from 1968 and is pretty good.
"Music is a safe kind of high"
-Jimi Hendrix
Ubadood
OO-BA-DOOD
1,168 IQ
Yeh I'll throw in Camel, definitely. And by the way, is there a Pink Floyd thread anywhere? I can't find one if there is.
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,254 IQ
There is a Pink Floyd thread already. You can find it using the search function at the top of the page. From the rules and FAQ announcement:

There is a search function, type in the key words regarding your thread and see if someone has done a thread like yours in the past, these may have the responses you are looking for already. If nothing comes up on your first search, do a second search, but this time change the option of "search entire posts" to "search titles only". This will search thread titles for your desired key words.
Also, we have a recommendation thread as a sticky in this forum, so I'm going to close this.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.