Page 2 of 8
I may be interested in doing a collab on this. I need to figure out how I would record it though, as most of my gear doesnt live with me.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
I'm going to be leaning towards stoner doom for this one methinks.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I'm a drummer and would definitely be willing to lay down any drumming you guys need. I could write some stuff as well, but I don't really want to honestly. If you guys need a drummer I'm here though. PM me or whatever. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as well.

EDIT: I could also record some clips of my drumming so you guys can see if you like it. If you want me to then let me know, I should be able to do that within a day or two.
----
Last edited by eli7121 at Jul 29, 2012,
Count me in. I'll try to get around to record a S rock song.

I'm not going to be able to record it until I get back to my apartment and gear tough. So in about two weeks maybe?

I hope you are fine with swedish lyrics.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
Quote by eli7121
I'm a drummer and would definitely be willing to lay down any drumming you guys need. I could write some stuff as well, but I don't really want to honestly. If you guys need a drummer I'm here though. PM me or whatever. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as well.

EDIT: I could also record some clips of my drumming so you guys can see if you like it. If you want me to then let me know, I should be able to do that within a day or two.

I put you in the OP, if you can record some clips that would be cool, I can link to them in the OP so people can have a reference.

Quote by Penn100
Count me in. I'll try to get around to record a S rock song.

I'm not going to be able to record it until I get back to my apartment and gear tough. So in about two weeks maybe?

I hope you are fine with swedish lyrics.

Swedish lyrics are fine

There's no deadline yet so feel free to take your time.
InB4 Shit John Garcia/Ozzy styled vocals.

I may consider this.<___________<
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by entity0009
I put you in the OP, if you can record some clips that would be cool, I can link to them in the OP so people can have a reference.

Okay sweet. I'll try to record a vid of me playing or something tonight after practice. No promises, but I'll upload it on youtube and link it here if I can.
----
**** yeah, I'm down. I'm currently working on a stoner metal album myself, and after that I'm doing a split with a friend along the same genre, but I'll find time to find something to submit
Quote by jetfuel495

>see this
>think "UG is having a sludge album?"

hohoho I'm good

This is why our love is strong.
Would anybody be interested in recording some vocals for something?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
i'm in, i'll start writing and will have the completed song in around 4-5 days
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by King Twili
Would anybody be interested in recording some vocals for something?

I'll be doing vocals for my own song. That is, if I can bring myself to write and record it properly.

If someone like the vocals I might be able to perform on another track too.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
Already talked to you Chris and Steph. I've already got a bunch of stuff written for Viking/Stoner sounding riffage, but I won't be able to record until the end of August.

For anyone wanting to collab, here are some of my vocals. This is a collab with Entity009.
https://www.box.com/s/568roeahnhpb79avpiuy
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Already talked to you Chris and Steph. I've already got a bunch of stuff written for Viking/Stoner sounding riffage, but I won't be able to record until the end of August.

For anyone wanting to collab, here are some of my vocals. This is a collab with Entity009.

Damn dude, your vocals are good

That whole song is amazing and getting me so stoked to see this album.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by caeser1156 at Jul 29, 2012,
Quote by JustRooster

If I end up writing a sludge song again I'd love if you could do vocals for it
I told my band about the album earlier today. They're all excited to do it. So you're definitely gonna get a track from us.
Quote by entity0009
If I end up writing a sludge song again I'd love if you could do vocals for it

Done it before, and I'll do it again.
^Also awesome
Quote by caeser1156
I told my band about the album earlier today. They're all excited to do it. So you're definitely gonna get a track from us.

Awesome
Quote by palm mute
I am so fucking in.

Also awesome >_>
Last edited by entity0009 at Jul 29, 2012,
Quote by entity0009
Also awesome >_>

If I don't get around to actually doing something for this I will commit seppuku.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Do it. In Japanese.

Also Steph, can we get some of this in the OP?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by JustRooster

.... Holy shit I enjoyed that. A lot.
Quote by K'Nuckles
.... Holy shit I enjoyed that. A lot.

Thanks, man! There'll definitely be more on the way. I'm willing to collab with anyone who needs screams, sludge, or stoner vocals. It's all I can sing, haha.
Quote by palm mute
Do it. In Japanese.

Also Steph, can we get some of this in the OP?

Sure thing, I was actually gonna include it but then didn't for some reason >_>
Quote by JustRooster
Thanks, man! There'll definitely be more on the way. I'm willing to collab with anyone who needs screams, sludge, or stoner vocals. It's all I can sing, haha.

No problem dude, totally listening to it for the third time in a row now.

Did you do any of the instrumentation on that or just the vocals? I can't get my vox to those pitches, definitely much more of a low deathy growler type.
I only did the vocals on that track. Entity009 did the rest of the magic, to include producing the vocals. Dude's good.
Quote by NothingRocks
Entity, put me down for being able to do drum programming, bass, guitar, keys, and backing vocals. I'm also down for mixing and mastering.

Will do. Reckon you could master the entire album too? It would be nice just to have things slightly smoothed over. It *will* be a long album though.
Quote by entity0009
Will do. Reckon you could master the entire album too? It would be nice just to have things slightly smoothed over. It *will* be a long album though.

Sure, I'll give it a shot. I haven't really mastered an entire album(Besides my EP), this should be fun.
Quote by entity0009
It *will* be a long album though.

I can't see what I have in mind going for less than 10 minutes.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by NothingRocks
Sure, I'll give it a shot. I haven't really mastered an entire album(Besides my EP), this should be fun.

Learning experience
Quote by palm mute
I can't see what I have in mind going for less than 10 minutes.

*i'mokaywiththis.jpg*
You figure every single genre that is gonna pop up on here is known for long ass songs.

I'll try to keep my song nice and short at around 8-10 minutes