Page 3 of 8
Watch this album end up being like over 2 hours long.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Ain't nothing wrong with that...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by caeser1156

*stillokaywiththis.jpg*
It'll be a pain to download though.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Yeah I think a two disk type thing is probably gonna be needed. Honestly the longer the album is and the longer these songs are the happier I'll be.
Quote by caeser1156

I could easily do like 9 times that by myself. Nobody would listen to it though. The sound of the world ending only has its appeal for so long after all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I could easily do like 9 times that by myself. Nobody would listen to it though. The sound of the world ending only has its appeal for so long after all.

I would listen to all of it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
You would hang yourself before the end.

Twice.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Twice.

I believe that is the purpose of this thread.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by theogonia777

Twice.

That's exactly what I expect from music I listen to :')
Hell I've listened through 4 Electric Wizard albums already today.
Someone should do a krautrock song.
Quote by goest
****ing in.

And will actually ****ing do it.

Kansas doom mother****ers
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute

I'd love to see that.

How does a sludge song in Open G sound to you guys?

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I'd love to see that.

How does a sludge song in Open G sound to you guys?

Sounds like it'll be nasty
About the song discussion, one that I already have written that I plan on re-recording will probably come up to 5 minuets or so. (Watch it be the shortest track on the album, assuming it passes anyway >_>

Another that i'm still writing will probably be 7-8 minuets though. And it'll still be shorter than 80% of the album. ;_;
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
About the song discussion, one that I already have written that I plan on re-recording will probably come up to 5 minuets or so. (Watch it be the shortest track on the album, assuming it passes anyway >_>

Another that i'm still writing will probably be 7-8 minuets though. And it'll still be shorter than 80% of the album. ;_;

It'll probably match mine unless I pull out a really long jam track.

I know your feel though, I'm probably gonna be the softest track on the album seeing as I think so far I'm gonna be the only non-metal entry.
Quote by palm mute

I went through Kansas a few weeks ago. I now fully understand how Kansans can write angry and/or depressing music >_>
Quote by entity0009
I went through Kansas a few weeks ago. I now fully understand how Kansans can write angry and/or depressing music >_>

Now you know our pain.

I'm thinking about something that mixes traditional doom with funeral, and a light glaze of stoner on top. I'll see how it comes out tomorrow.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Jul 29, 2012,
Quote by palm mute
Now you know our pain.

I'm thinking about something that mixes traditional doom with funeral, and a light glaze of stoner on top. I'll see how it comes out tomorrow.

Sounds awesome >_> I tried to do that once, but never finished it
Quote by entity0009
Sounds awesome >_> I tried to do that once, but never finished it

I have bits and pieces of it already, this thread could be my kick in the butt to actually put it all together.

Does anyone have real drums they can record? Because this genre really needs real drums imo and I don't have any
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by entity0009
eli7121 posted earlier in this thread, I believe he can record real drums.

Not gonna lie, I was too excited to properly read through everything when I first saw this thread >_>

eli I might hit you up to help with my submission if you're cool with it.

Oh, if anyone needs death growls I can provide. My track will have them so I could do anyone else's when I'm recording that.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Jul 30, 2012,
Quote by palm mute
Not gonna lie, I was too excited to properly read through everything when I first saw this thread >_>

eli I might hit you up to help with my submission if you're cool with it.

I'm definitely cool with it. Just give me what you have whenever you're ready for drums and I can try to do maybe a couple takes to see what you like.

Also gonna try to post that link of me playing tomorrow... or today I guess I should say. Been a long day.
----
This thread seriously has me more excited than I've been in a long time
I don't really post often but I would love to try and write something for this but don't really have anything to record it with right now. As long as I have time I will try and upload something and this is going to be an awesome album.

edit: Bell Bottom Girls was great.
Last edited by meh555 at Jul 30, 2012,
If anyone needs, I can lay down some Dopesmoker style vocals on a song. Click the link in my signature and listen to fire in the sky. My vocals are the ones that go "They rise from the graves..."

Also I'll put something together, I don't know what it is, I'll jam something out and get weird with it.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Do it. In Japanese.

I SHALL SING IN JAPANESE.

Nothing will ever beat the length of UGPR3. >_>
I'm nearly done recording my track, although it's probably going to be the shortest on the entire album. Currently stands at 7:07 long.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Nothing will ever beat the length of UGPR3. >_>

I could singlehandedly outdo that all by myself.
Quote by theogonia777
I could singlehandedly outdo that all by myself.

Drone doesn't count. >_>

loljk

Btw, I just wanna say that I'm really glad UG is having these "esoteric" albums. I mean, it's not like the rock and electronic and other albums were bad or anything, but we should have more of these too.
I think my track will probably be the shortest. When's the deadline anyway?
I figured that I'd upload a track to Bandcamp so that you could all hear it. Just another 23:26 remaining until it uploads! The 291MB maximum for tracks could be annoying though.
Quote by theogonia777
I figured that I'd upload a track to Bandcamp so that you could all hear it. Just another 23:26 remaining until it uploads! The 291MB maximum for tracks could be annoying though.

Make a couple sale$ (or $20) and it gets upped to 600MB
Quote by RPGoof
Make a couple sale$ (or $20) and it gets upped to 600MB

That still might not be enough for those hour and a half wave files.
Quote by palm mute

Granted, mines probably going to be more Blue Record style Baroness, but still...**** yea.