songspire
142 IQ
Hello everyone. Im starting an internet radio station for unsigned bands and I'm looking for people that would be interested in having their music played on our live stream. Submission is free and simple. If you would like your music on our radio playlist please reply here or send me a message.
Talk about your favorite bands or listen in to our live radio stream at SongSpire.com
nab9411
26 IQ
Do you except solo instrumentalists?
And how long is the network running for?
songspire
142 IQ
Yes, we accept all kinds of music as long as it sounds good and is recorded in decent quality. The music community and radio is new we have only been running for about a month
Talk about your favorite bands or listen in to our live radio stream at SongSpire.com
songspire
142 IQ
The writers here at SongSpire are more than happy to promote your band through both articles and reviews. However, various pieces of information are required to aid us with the write-ups such as:
- Band history, origin, members.
- Genre, Sub-genre, influences, characteristics (for fans of)
- Any links to EPs/albums/tracks, on YouTube, bandcamp, Facebook etc.
- Recording Processes, Format, layout.
- Past, present and future gig dates and album release dates.
- How to find your band online.
- Whether we can expect to hear you on SongSpire radio in the future!

So, if YOU want YOUR band promoted and reviewed online, reply to this - or contact me through SongSpire.com

Look forward to hearing from you
songspire
142 IQ
We are still accepting song submissions for our live radio stream. Its online now. Anyone else want their music on our radio? We are also doing free band reviews.