I have a poseur friend who thinks the song "Blitzkrieg Bop" is actually titled "Let's Kick Butt". He even sings it with those lyrics, and I find it really annoying. How do I tell him to shut up?
Sounds like some guy i used to know who thought 'cretin hop' was a song about a girl named rita.
"ritttttaaaaaaaaaa".

-_________- lol.
feet on the mat, feet on the mat
feet on the mat, don't kick my cat
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Next time he does it, be all like "Awww, that's digusting, you're singing 'let's lick butt?'"

I guarantee he'll stop after a couple of times.
Swallow mop riiiiiiide oh yeah.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Twenty, twenty, twenty more hours to blow. I wanna be fellated.
you're a stone fox
B-u-m-i-m-b
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've misheard a couple of Misfits lyrics
Some Kinda Hate: "the maggots in the Island won't copulate zombie woaooahah"

Night of the Living Dead: "This ain't no mother, this ain't no high school dance, this ain't no feeling in my hole"
President Eagle and the bodies in the street
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The ability to make out anything Joey sings is a skill I'm still working on.
Remember in Bullet when Danzig wants Jackie Kennedy to lick his cum from her hand after jerking him off?

That shit's weird.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Remember in Bullet when Danzig wants Jackie Kennedy to lick his cum from her hand after jerking him off?

That shit's weird.

i was juw5 thinking abt that song, weird.
Quote by element4433

That shit's weird.
Weird? Maybe if you're Mormon.