Snakebyte1996
224 IQ
Hi, this is my first thread :P

I finally saved up enough cash to buy another guitar!
im a huge metallica fan, i already have the james hetfield sig. snakebyte which is amazing for riffing but not that good for lead playing. Im probably going to play only metal :P
these are my choices
LTD EC 100VB
LTD KH 602
gibson flying v standard
PLZ HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

im kinda leaning towards the V
maria.cute
Banned
10 IQ
Saving money for buying your desired thing is one of the loving things... i actually too bought the guitar but don't know how to play it... i wish i could know a person who can teach me ...
bass94
41 IQ
I wouldn't buy a guitar with a Floyd if you are not going to use the floyd. I have a Schecter with Floyd and it is awesome. The 1000VB has virtually the same pups as the Snakebyte. The Flying V has some nice pups with good tone. and the KH602 will SHRED.
Snakebyte1996
224 IQ
i barley know any solos, and a yamaha strat as solo better than the snakebyte :P
the kh 602 makes the most sense to buy since the snakebyte is amazing for riffing, and the 602 is really good for soloing but for some reason i still want the V.
but if i do get the 602 im gna get the mummy decal kirk has or the ouija
Addonexus408
Bay Area Thrash
77 IQ
Second the Ibanez, also Jackson is worth looking into. Something with a thin neck is usually preferred for leads. Jackson makes some awesome v's even though they arnt my thing.
Quote by shredder3386
Yup, Addonexus nailed it...
My band
Addonexus
Snakebyte1996
224 IQ
Ive had horrible experiences with ibanez, and local shop has the shitty low end jacksons. Same im only into gibby V's, so these r kinda my only options.
****KK I WISH I CAN HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!
davidfaulkner
11 IQ
belkster74
10 IQ
I have actually been looking at the esp ax series of guitars. There origanally Dave Mustaine's signature series of esp's & there bad ass!!!! I'm prolly gonna get 1 without the tremelo as i'm not a big fan of wammy bars even though I do play lead's. But that'a just a personal choice as is buying any type of guitar. I curently own a Gibson sg clasic flamed top with wine red clear coat a Schecter c-1 it looks like a sunburst finish with the v's instead of the dot inlays & a B.C.Rich S.O.B Avenge, it omly has 1 pickup & 1 volume knob & it prolly sounds the best out of the other guitars I own & is the cheapest 1 I own!!! I have owned abot every name brand of guitar out there at 1 time or another but my suggestion would b if ur gonna order off line go 2 a music store first & play the guitar u plan on buying & see if it feels good with a strap on & sitting down see if it sounds the way u want it 2 sound depending on what kinda music u gonna b playing & if it feels good & balanced. I say if ur gonna order off line because all my guitars I HAVE ordered off line but I played a friends or went 2 the music store first & made sure it was gonna b something I was gonna b happy with. Anyway that's just my suggestion you don't want to pay a fortune for a guitar your gonna want to get rid of in a month & only get half your money back out of, keep rocking & horns up...........