I've got a Dean Vendetta X and I need to rewire it after taking it apart and spraying it.
I can't find any wiring diagrams so I'm stuck.

I don't know what order the wires go on the switch and I don't know how to earth it (There's no obvious place, so I'm wondering if it was done using the earth loop technique?).

Has anyone got a diagram, or if anyone can take pictures of their Vendetta wiring then I'd be extremely grateful

Cheers!

Edit: 2 humbuckers and a three-way blade switch, 1 volume and 1 tone.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Last edited by richard_edwards at Aug 9, 2012,
I know that exists, it wasn't much help as it didn't solve my earthing problem. You can't get a wire to the bridge and I don't want to drill a hole, only to ruin my new paint finish.

Decided to get a new switch, a LP style one anyway.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
there should already be a ground from your bridge. Unless you removed it when painting. To put a new one in remove the bridge stud and put a new wire in. thread it into the control cavity and put it on the back of the pot.

EDIT: So this? http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_1v_1t_3w
*insert witty statement here*
Last edited by metalhead352 at Aug 9, 2012,
My Vendetta came with the ground not even connected. There is a hole that leads to the bridge stud, but the ground wire slipped out of it upon inspection. I removed the bridge and stud to get a better look. I tried sticking a rod into the ground hole while looking down the stud hole, and there doesn't seem to be opening where the two meet. I'm thinking of re-drilling the ground hole. Is that a good idea?