Page 11 of 17
Just admit you like the ponies. ^^^^
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Any chance you can increase the number of threads you're able to hide? 10 isnt enough..

Oh, and this:

Quote by Thrill-house
We should be able to block the threads that mods have stickied.
Quote by SteveHouse
Yay! no more goddamn horse-people

SHEdit: I don't know if this is a side effect or not, but it looks like the space between a thread's title and the "new posts" icon has disappeared.

i still see them,

try a refresh updating your cache by hitting "ctrl+R"
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by sam b

Oh, and this:
Quote by thrill
We should be able to block the threads that mods have stickied.

I really don't see this as a big deal. There's only two stickied threads in the pit (and you just posted in one of them).
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I really don't see this as a big deal. There's only two stickied threads in the pit (and you just posted in one of them).

It's not an issue now. But there used to be like 8 threads that were stickied by the mods, that was an issue.
Is there a way to view the threads that I've hidden (not for good, just in a list or something) so that I know how many more threads I'm able to hide?

You can just click the show hidden threads button and redo them keeping count.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Gerard_xD
that I know how many more threads I'm able to hide?

it wasnt there before
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Can you give us an option to choose which threads to unhide, rather than unhiding them all at once? I'd like to be able to take the old anime thread off the list and block the new one when its inevitably created.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd like an option to be able to go back to a page I posted at recently, is that already possible? All the time I want to see if anyone responded to my post when I come back from something and it'll be buried like 20 pages back.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I'd like an option to be able to go back to a page I posted at recently, is that already possible? All the time I want to see if anyone responded to my post when I come back from something and it'll be buried like 20 pages back.

Go to your profile and click the post count thing.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

You know where it says who last posted in the thread on the Pit main page?

Well if you click on the arrow next to it it takes you to the last post you saw in that thread.

At least that's what I think it does.

Scratch all that. I was thinking of a different forum
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 12, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils
You know where it says who last posted in the thread on the Pit main page?

Well if you click on the arrow next to it it takes you to the last post you saw in that thread.

At least that's what I think it does.

No, that takes you to the last post of the thread.

If you click the thread on the top left next to the OP there's a "View First Unread" thing with an arrow, that does what you described.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by adamgur96
No, that takes you to the last post of the thread.

If you click the thread on the top left next to the OP there's a "View First Unread" thing with an arrow, that does what you described.

Thank you

I knew there was one, but I kept thinking of Horsedick's forum where it's on the right side.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I kept thinking of Horsedick's forum

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

of the .MPEG variety

Adamgur knows
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Ximich

That's a cheeky fix, I like that
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Threads I have hidden are showing up again. Horse-people in particular. That's the one I want gone the most

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Hey Ximich. Thanks for implementing my idea! You guys did a great job

One small thing - Any chance of increasing the hide limit? Maybe 30? Or even unlimited?

I'm proud of you for being the first person to ever think of this. Because there isn't threads and threads of this very idea in Site Feedback.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Would it make you stop crying if I changed the word to "request" ?

Mine seemed to be the thread that got the idea moving (click the second link). ****ing hell, if it means that much to you then I'll just delete the post.
Are some of the smilies messed up? My haha and p face ones look buggered.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This is an idea I've had for a while, and a lot of users agree. I'd love to have it implemented here.

There's a button al the way to the right of a thread called "Last Post" (which I'm sure nobody clicks), but anyways, when you click "Last Page" it automatically takes you to the last post.

This can be very annoying, especially in a thread with image links. You have to wait for the whole page to load, and you'll be reading and looking at a picture, then your moved down to the bottom of the page.

At quite frankly, I never want to be at the bottom of a page. I like to scroll down myself, as often there's more than just one new reply. So my reasons are:

- It's annoying to have to wait for the page to load in its entirety, otherwise if I start to read I'll be moved to the bottom inevitably.

- It's simply a wrong function of that button. "Last Page" should mean "Last Page," and if we want to go to the last post, we can click the last post arrow button all the way to the right of the thread. (where the latest poster's username is listed). It's useless to have two buttons have the same function.

- The Pit's an active forum. The object is for it to take you to the latest post so you don't have to scroll down yourself, but in active threads, there's proably been plenty of posts you haven't read yet.
Quote by The Madcap
There's a button al the way to the right of a thread called "Last Post" (which I'm sure nobody clicks)

I use that all the time.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by The Madcap
...missing the point.....

....Just sayin....
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
that sounds like it goes in bug reports bud

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
that sounds like it goes in bug reports bud
I did like a year ago. A bunch of people agreed and that was it.
Then click last page and scroll back up, then bump that thread.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Then click last page and scroll back up, then bump that thread.
I dunno, maybe something can be done about it here. It's not exactly a "bug" anyways.